• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me (most likely IXFX)

Turve

Permabanned
  • I live in my head. I do NOT first and foremost live in the real world.
  • When thinking of characters, I make sure they have a full range of emotions. In other words, I do not believe in the concepts of good and evil for its own sake. Evil must have its motives.
  • I'm paranoid and sometimes give into conspiracy theories.
  • I have dependent traits and rely on my family more than someone my age should.
  • I prefer one on one conversations 100% of the time, although I don't do well talking to strangers. They make me nervous.
  • Whenever I get in a foul mood, I tell myself that I'm a T. My emotions are circular, and it feels like I live by the day with no track of time.
  • I feel like I have to be a T because being an F is weird. And the world walks all over F's, so it is important to be strong and decisive.
  • I'm lazy.
  • I can understand something, but have trouble putting it into words.

Axwell

MBTI Type
IXTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
maybe IXFP? Can you give any more information or a questionnaire?

Turve

Permabanned
1. What is beauty? What is love?

What is beauty depends on the person; everyone seems to have their own definition.

I'm not sure love even exists, or any emotions for that matter. Sometimes I feel like it's all mental makeup and corporate brainwashing.

2. What are your most important values?

I've never had a significant other, but I imagine I'd be loyal, honest, and faithful to that person. Other than that, I'm not entirely sure what I hold dear. I'm easily influenced.

3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?

Agnostic. I teeter on whether or not God exists every so often. It doesn't make sense, but I can't know for sure.

4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?

I may be perceived as unpatriotic, but I'd never be someone to thank a solider for their service. I do not know what lies in the mind and heart of a person, so whether or not the solider enjoyed what went on or felt it was necessary to fight is beyond my understanding. Personally, I think murder is murder, and war is a terrible thing.

Power is when someone or a group hold control over everyone else while remaining unchecked. A person who can beat someone to death in the street without anyone interfering out of fear of getting in trouble, has too much power (in my opinion, this regards crooked police).

Interests
5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?

Banal stuff: anime, movies, television, etc. Usually, I complain in situations where I feel powerless to the person I feel closest to.

I'm interested in world building and the arts. I try to educate myself on many different subjects, but I don't have the attention span or passion to carry on. I'm just not a heady person.

6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?

No, I'm somewhat hypochondriacal.

I sometimes forget I have a body. I drift through life as a fantasizing, skeptical charlatan.

7. What do you think of daily chores?

I often forget them.

8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.

I like big stories with lots of characters. For example, Shonen manga & ASOIAF.

9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?

The same things as everyone else, I suppose.

10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?

I lack both.

Evaluation & Behaviour
11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?

I'm not sure.

I dislike most things about myself.

12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?

I'm not sure in both cases.

13. In what areas of your life would you like help?

Scheduling, learning independence & how to be practical, learning to focus on the here & now, etc.

14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.

Always. It makes me feel restless, like time is against me.

People & Interactions
15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?

I like people who are open and honest, and who consider the alternatives. I dislike deceivers, liars, macho types, and most importantly people who subscribe to a philosophy (most 'isms') without seeing the other side, or the harm of the ideology.

I really enjoy how people like Thomas Sowell and Trey Parker think.

16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?

I'd give in a shot, but a relationship would make me feel inadequate. I need to fix and love myself first.

I want someone who is supportive, faithful, kind, and nerdy to a degree.

17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?

I'm not sure. Education and health?

18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?

It all depends. My inward reaction would probably be stronger; there is a darkness inside me which never shows itself.

19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.

At this point in time, there isn't a relationship. I see people as self-serving; they want to better their lot. A prevalent problem would be political correctness; labeling and condemning people for the words they use instead of their actions.

20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?

I don't have any friends nor do I want any. I prefer to waste time my own way and not have to compromise, which I usually do around other people.

21. How do you behave around strangers?

Shy and awkward.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Consiparacy theorist? That's so 00's

You seem so extremly unhealthy you're untypeable... sorry

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think you're an INFP, a bit close to INFJ too.

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I will stick with IxFP, maybe INFP.

rmrf

ISFP in an unhealthy Fi-Ni loop. Conspiracy theories can be the product of faulty Ni; a sense of everything being connected, and the world loosing its coherence. Paranoid and detached from reality.

I suggest you should try find some positive hobbies and try to appreciate the simple little pleasures in life

evilrubberduckie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
"If you have nothing to say, say nothing."

Where is the fun in that?

Anyway Inis didnt say NOTHING. Just pointed out that to her/him you are untypable because he/she believes that your mental state of health isnt quite up to par. Dont shoot it down. It's a legit opinion.

But seriously. Welcome to Type Central.

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'd guess INxP. Leaning toward INFP.