• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

no clue what my type is

Kas

Fabula rasa
lol yeah i actually had to narrow that down i guess when im interested in a topic i cant shut up lol
isfp seems to be the general consensus thank you :)))))))) i really need to research more about it bc as of right now im kinda iffy about whether or not i connect with it totally or not
yeah ik they confused me too but thats bc ive gotten usually infj or intp on tests and then this yr i took them and kept only getting istj and i ddnt understand it really

Tests are often confusing. Descriptions and thinking about which type you relate more is usually better.

dahliahl

No not really xD but that doesn't mean you're not a cool person. You see, an INTP would be more abstract and emphasize concepts and would want to find a symbolic meaning behind every little thing. Basically where a sensor sees a mountain with rocks to use as weapons, an intuitive would see it as an ancient foundation that you can develop new concepts from. Plus a P would be more apt to try new things.

lol thanks i know im cool :) i dont think i can do so abstract like i rem in a religious class a teacher was like all arguments are correct and part of the divine truth and i was like uhh no thats illogical if 2 ppl r doing completely opposite things and religion has a law they cant both be the truth bc then its subjective opinions not objective truth and i also ddnt take any mystical classes bc i believe in the rationalist approach like whats bad is bad theres no hidden meaning behind and its really just a show and its all good no way
yeah i wouldnt see that foundation to develop when i look at a mountain id just be like ooh pretty mountain and if need be see the rocks as weapons definitely and not into new things
thank you!!!!! now that i got that cleared up i can fully embrace my new options :) :) :)

btw just out of curiosity what type r u?

Kensei

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
I am ESTP. I used to think I was ENFP, because that's what I tested as, in fact, I didn't even consider ESTP until months ago. I did my research and now I truly understand the dichotomies, now I just need to learn to fully understand the functions like these seemingly psychic people do, that would make me a black belt in mbti instead of just the purple belt that I am now.
lol thanks i know im cool :) i dont think i can do so abstract like i rem in a religious class a teacher was like all arguments are correct and part of the divine truth and i was like uhh no thats illogical if 2 ppl r doing completely opposite things and religion has a law they cant both be the truth bc then its subjective opinions not objective truth and i also ddnt take any mystical classes bc i believe in the rationalist approach like whats bad is bad theres no hidden meaning behind and its really just a show and its all good no way
yeah i wouldnt see that foundation to develop when i look at a mountain id just be like ooh pretty mountain and if need be see the rocks as weapons definitely and not into new things
thank you!!!!! now that i got that cleared up i can fully embrace my new options :) :) :)

btw just out of curiosity what type r u?

dahliahl

I am ESTP. I used to think I was ENFP, because that's what I tested as, in fact, I didn't even consider ESTP until months ago. I did my research and now I truly understand the dichotomies, now I just need to learn to fully understand the functions like these seemingly psychic people do, that would make me a black belt in mbti instead of just the purple belt that I am now.

cool! even from the little that i know of estp and of u i can see it
same except im more like orange belt or something but im gettin there :)

Kensei

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Lol nice. Yeah it definitely takes a while, especially with all the false dichotomy and function descriptions online.
cool! even from the little that i know of estp and of u i can see it
same except im more like orange belt or something but im gettin there :)

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
hahaha i can totally relate to that when i see i long post im usually like nahh or id start reading it bc im curious but then id just not care anymore someway in and stop

i was just trying to get my thoughts out not write a scholarly essay

Sorry, I didn't mean to be a punctuation nazi. I'll try to make time to read the post later.

dahliahl

Sorry, I didn't mean to be a punctuation nazi. I'll try to make time to read the post later.

no no dw! i ddnt mean it in a snippy way i was just explaining why i ddnt use punctuation - i had been thinking of posting for a week or 2 before and kept thinking what i should write so when i finally did i had all this pent up ideas that just flew out and bc i thought so much about it before i ddnt really analyze what i was writing - i just wrote whatever popped into my head
(and i think being passive aggressive is just like my instinct lol)

thanks! :)

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
no no dw! i ddnt mean it in a snippy way i was just explaining why i ddnt use punctuation - i had been thinking of posting for a week or 2 before and kept thinking what i should write so when i finally did i had all this pent up ideas that just flew out and bc i thought so much about it before i ddnt really analyze what i was writing - i just wrote whatever popped into my head
(and i think being passive aggressive is just like my instinct lol)

thanks! :)

Understood.

baccheion

Which typically comes first for you: work, or play?

Which describes you better: carefree, or intense?

Which best describes your political beliefs: liberal, centrist, or conservative?

Does it bother you when people are late?

Which do you put more weight in: science, or faith?

Which describes you better: more warm-hearted, or cool-headed?

As a personality, are you more passive, active, or balanced?

Are you generally able to forgive and forget?

Do you like dogs? Would you consider owning a dog as a pet?

How much would you enjoy hosting a big, crazy party?

Are Goth chicks more sexy, or more lame?

How do you feel about kids (precious, okay, revolting, indifferent to them)?

Could you date someone who was really quiet?

Which of the following types of intelligence do you most value: logical/mathematical, social/interpersonal, or visual/spatial/artistic?

How shy would you say you are?

When deciding what is right and wrong are you more emotional, logical, religious, or something else?

Outside of work and school, how inclined are you to investigate something that interests you?

When it comes to right and wrong, which of the following has the greatest impact on your belief system: religion, family/friends, laws, or self interest?

Which word describes you better: private or social?

When planning future activities with your significant other(s), do you generally like to take the lead?

Is the left or right hemisphere of your brain dominant?

Do you typically speak and write in a clear, precise manner?

How often do you try new things (food, activities, music, whatever)?

Do you mind getting really dirty working/playing outside?

When facing a complicated situation, can you easily put yourself in another person's shoes and consequently see things from his or her point of view?

Do you care about other people's suffering?

Are you annoyed by people who are super logical?

Are you almost always on time?

Which do you cause more of: order, or chaos?

Would speaking in front of a large group make you nervous?

How frequently do you drink alcohol?

Are you careful with your money?

Which of the following has the biggest influence on your behavior: reason/observation/empiricism/trial-and-error, tradition/faith/upbringing/heritage, or emotion/intuition/instinct?

How important is it that your partner be willing and able to participate in meaningful philosophical conversations?

If you had to choose one, which would you rather have: great sex, great friends, great love, or great ideas?

Which is worse: being too much of a dreamer, or too cynical?

What size party would you prefer to attend: a few close friends, 5 - 20 people, 20 - 100 people, or more than 100 people?

How do you feel about germs: obsessed (you bleach anything you can't trust), careful (you wash my hands and cover your sneezes), polite (you always wash up when someone's watching), or unconcerned (you don't actively lick doorknobs)?

How high is your self confidence: very high, higher than average, average, or below average?

How much do you procrastinate?

If someone asked what "wherefore" in the line “Wherefore art thou Romeo?” meant, what would you respond with: why, where, how, or who cares / wtf?

In a conversation are you usually listening or waiting to speak?

Do you ever feel socially awkward?

Do you space out or daydream a lot?

How frequently do you go out of your way to make others feel appreciated?

Do you like to be the center of attention?

Are you attracted to dangerous situations?

Are you likely to make long, friendly conversation with strangers?

Could you date someone who was really messy?

Do you usually blurt things out, or do you think carefully before speaking?

Which of the following characters best represents your personality: Garfield (apathetic and sarcastic), Bugs Bunny (creative & versatile), Batman (quiet problem-solver), or Mickey Mouse (cheery & energetic)?

If a photographer approaches you on the street and asks to take your picture, do you pose for them or politely refuse?

If you were going away for two weeks, when would you start packing: at least 2 days before, the day before, the same day, or not at all?

Do you pick up after yourself (always, when you have the time, no, or someone else does it)?

Would you be willing to adopt a child?

Do you enjoy finding out what makes things work the way they do?

How often are you open with your feelings?

Do you prefer your social plans settled and decided, or tentative?

Are you more cheerful (have a positive outlook), meh (have ups and downs), or annoyed ("the world sucks")?

How open are you to trying new things in bed: very (will try anything once), open (but not too crazy), hesitant, or not at all?

Do you often have a hard time thinking of things to talk about?

Do you believe reason is more important than emotions in solving problems?

In which climate zone would you prefer to live: tropical (love the heat), mediterranean (warm, but not too hot), temperate (everything in moderation), subarctic (love the cold and snow)?

Could you date someone who needs a great deal of alone time?

Do you keep a budget (of your finances)?

Are you an intellectual (loves learning for its own sake)? Do you find learning boring?

Are you more talented, or hardworking?

Can you name five living poets and the title of one book by each? Poets, but not titles? Five Poets, even if dead?

Which of the following if your greatest motivation in life thus far: love, wealth, expression, or knowledge?

Do you like wild parties?

Would you rather win a Nobel Prize, a Grammy/Oscar/Tony/Emmy, a Super Bowl (or other sports championship), or the lottery?

If your significant other put on a slow song and asked you to dance, would think it was romantic, corny, or not your kinda thing?

Does silence make you uncomfortable?

If a government were brutally oppressing you, would you organize a peaceful resistance, join the oppressive government, escape to a benign power, or break out the .50 sniper rounds?

How messy are you?

How often do you use Facebook?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Being Si dom does not mean that you have a good memory when recalling details. Mbti is a test of personality style and what you are naturally comfortable with, not ability. People that say that Si is about detail recall, that Se is awareness of your surroundings, and that Ne is on the spot creativity don't know a thing about creativity. All Si is is an introverted face of the Sensing function, which is about concrete processing, and that means that Si goes deep into detail, preferring to stick with a few well known facts rather than experiment and experience like Se would.

You say that the MBTI is personality style and not ability, but then you say that Si "is an introverted face of the Sensing function, which is about concrete processing," and this is an ability.

Despite your inconsistent way of thinking, I would say that "stick with a few well known facts" is accurate enough, based on experience. But that's not Jungian thinking whereas you claim that "incompetent fools" misunderstand Jung.

Furthermore, your statement "I don't think Ss really should view a function as an ability like N's do, they should just view it as a tangible personality trait so that way they don't get confused" is an opinion, not a fact. If you understand Jung, then give us some Jung and not your own opinions and theories.

dahliahl

Which typically comes first for you: work, or play? work (unless i reaaallllllyyy dont want to do it then nothing - id still deny play bc i havent finished work and stress out bc of that fact until i finally do it)

Which describes you better: carefree, or intense? i wouldnt say carefree id say more easy going or relaxed except when it comes to schoolwork or sth im really invested in then im intense

Which best describes your political beliefs: liberal, centrist, or conservative? center

Does it bother you when people are late? yes (one of my friends is always late and it annoys me so much bc i always have to wait for her and if she knows shes always late she should start and hour earlier or sth idk)

Which do you put more weight in: science, or faith? i dont think it has to be 1 or the other i think i can believe in both equally - i think science is understanding Gds world and He gave us the ability to innovate and scientific development is what Gd wants

Which describes you better: more warm-hearted, or cool-headed? i think i might come off as cool-headed but thats bc i dont care about a lot of ppl but if u manage to wiggle into my heart - or ur an animal - i can be the most warm-hearted person

As a personality, are you more passive, active, or balanced? probs passive

Are you generally able to forgive and forget? nope when u wrong me i remember - i might forgive but wont forget

Do you like dogs? Would you consider owning a dog as a pet? YESSSSSSSSSSSS GIMME ALL THE PUPPIESS!!!! (and all other animals too)

How much would you enjoy hosting a big, crazy party? no.

Are Goth chicks more sexy, or more lame? ? um why is this a question? its kinda rude tbh.. i mean im more into butch girls myself (short hair on girls is life as well as long hair on boys fuck gender norms lol) but who am i to judge their lifestyle its not up to me or anyone else filling this out to decide if their "sexy" or "lame" how about we let girls be what they want and let their self worth not be dependent on how sexualized they can be in the eyes of a male?! like why couldnt u ask how do u feel about just goths in general (which is still not nice but better then just singling out the women who choose to identify this way)?

How do you feel about kids (precious, okay, revolting, indifferent to them)? i want to have 5 kids (3 boys 2 girls) so i guess i like kids but i dont really know what to do with them like when a teacher brings her kids to school im definitely not the student who goes up to them and plays with them i might say theyr cute though but on the other hand ive played with my cousins' babies and thought they were adorable (i dont know what to do when they cry though)

Could you date someone who was really quiet? well im really quiet so i probably need someone who will bring me out of my shell. i think most of my friends r extraverted actually and its good bc id never go out otherwise i need them to be like k we're going out tonight and even if i protest force me to go

Which of the following types of intelligence do you most value: logical/mathematical, social/interpersonal, or visual/spatial/artistic? all?

How shy would you say you are? as hell

When deciding what is right and wrong are you more emotional, logical, religious, or something else? idk i think it depends on the situation

Outside of work and school, how inclined are you to investigate something that interests you? not really - i asked my dad to buy me a book on a topic that interested me and never read it bc there's no outer motivation for me to do it so i just kinda dont...

When it comes to right and wrong, which of the following has the greatest impact on your belief system: religion, family/friends, laws, or self interest? probably any of the others led/persuaded by my self interest like i know theres other factors involved/what i should do but if i dont wanna do it i either wont if i know i can get away with it or will begrudgingly bc i know i have to

Which word describes you better: private or social? private

When planning future activities with your significant other(s), do you generally like to take the lead? well i never really had a s.o. so idk but id probably be ok with them taking the lead as long as when i wanna do sth/come up with an idea theyd listen to me

Is the left or right hemisphere of your brain dominant? idk so i just took a test and i scored 9 for both left and right but it told me i use left anyway

Do you typically speak and write in a clear, precise manner? i think so (but idk i guess to accurately answer this id need to ask ppl how well they understand me when i speak)

How often do you try new things (food, activities, music, whatever)? not so often for food and activities but music yes i love music and love discovering new songs/artists

Do you mind getting really dirty working/playing outside? nope (as long as im in sth i wont have to worry about staining)

When facing a complicated situation, can you easily put yourself in another person's shoes and consequently see things from his or her point of view? if the situation directly affects me then no all i think about is me and how itll affect me/my future and what i should do/have i gotten away with it in the past and can i again etc..

Do you care about other people's suffering? sure

Are you annoyed by people who are super logical? why would anyone be?

Are you almost always on time? yes

Which do you cause more of: order, or chaos? i know i dont cause chaos but i dont think i cause order either idk i dont cause anything i just kinda go with the flow unless i really care (like its an argument i care about or its for school)

Would speaking in front of a large group make you nervous? ha! thats like asking if the world's round. hun i get red when im only talking to my family

How frequently do you drink alcohol? i drink here and there (and im jewish so like every week) but ive never gotten drunk - i dont find it enticing to be in a situation that i cant control

Are you careful with your money? yes (bc ive hear my parents argue about money growing up so i always feel like i need to save it bc ill need it in the future)

Which of the following has the biggest influence on your behavior: reason/observation/empiricism/trial-and-error, tradition/faith/upbringing/heritage, or emotion/intuition/instinct? the first bit thats too long to write out and i could copy and paste it but meh

How important is it that your partner be willing and able to participate in meaningful philosophical conversations? ehh like at 3 am when we're in bed and cant fall asleep bc our brains wont shut off sure but at like 9 in the morning im not willingly discussing man's purpose on earth and if there really is free will and shit

If you had to choose one, which would you rather have: great sex, great friends, great love, or great ideas? great love

Which is worse: being too much of a dreamer, or too cynical? well im both so idk

What size party would you prefer to attend: a few close friends, 5 - 20 people, 20 - 100 people, or more than 100 people? well 5 was the lowest number u gave so im guessing a few close friends is 4 which isnt a party so idk - id rather hang out with just my friends but if we have to go to a party then as long as i have at least 1 friend who wont desert me in a room full of strangers i dont care about the size

How do you feel about germs: obsessed (you bleach anything you can't trust), careful (you wash my hands and cover your sneezes), polite (you always wash up when someone's watching), or unconcerned (you don't actively lick doorknobs)? i dont care i mean i wash my hand after the bathroom but ill eat sth off the floor without a doubt or share food with my dogs or like when school took us on a hike i just ate lunch i ddnt care that i was touching rocks and shit i honestly ddnt even think to wash my hands i hiked and was hungry so i ate lol

How high is your self confidence: very high, higher than average, average, or below average? well ive taken 2 tests on this and both times i got below average so..

How much do you procrastinate? it depends on the thing - hw i do the second i get home, studying i do the night b4 but bc i know myself and i know i dont need more time (if i wasnt sure id be able to in 1 night id start b4), and like essays id probs collect info and think about it but wont seriously start it till idk a week before - and i always get my work done (well mostly - there have been times i forgot to do hw but not for important classes for like those little ones but teachers always believe me when i "forgot it at home" bc my track record is always spotless)

If someone asked what "wherefore" in the line “Wherefore art thou Romeo?” meant, what would you respond with: why, where, how, or who cares / wtf? why but who cares romeo and juliet is shit shakespeare wrote way better plays

In a conversation are you usually listening or waiting to speak? i dont mind listening but when a person dominated the whole convo and then doesnt let me say what i wanna say then all ill probably think about is what i wanna say

Do you ever feel socially awkward? big yup

Do you space out or daydream a lot? constantly i have like 50 diff story lines in my head that i always go back to

How frequently do you go out of your way to make others feel appreciated? meh

Do you like to be the center of attention? nooooo

Are you attracted to dangerous situations? nooooo

Are you likely to make long, friendly conversation with strangers? nooooo (never understood how my mom could just start a convo with the person in the car next to us at a red light)

Could you date someone who was really messy? probably not bc then that would mean i had to do all the chores and no thank u

Do you usually blurt things out, or do you think carefully before speaking? for the most part think before and like practice it in my head and word it differently before i find a way i like but if im comfortable around u then ill just say whatever

Which of the following characters best represents your personality: Garfield (apathetic and sarcastic), Bugs Bunny (creative & versatile), Batman (quiet problem-solver), or Mickey Mouse (cheery & energetic)? probably like garfield and batman (minus the whole vigilante thing) with a random once in a blue moon mickey

If a photographer approaches you on the street and asks to take your picture, do you pose for them or politely refuse? neither bc i wouldnt stop for him - in nyc u dont stop for someone just keep walking and ignore them :)

If you were going away for two weeks, when would you start packing: at least 2 days before, the day before, the same day, or not at all? the day before bc i know i can get it done - i know what im brining its just putting in the suitcase which i cant do before bc i might wear/use what i plan on packing but i dont start at like 7pm id wake up at 10 am and pack (or if i know i wont be able to pack the day before then id pack earlier)

Do you pick up after yourself (always, when you have the time, no, or someone else does it)? always when i know no one else will do it for me - like at home i have a cleaning lady so i still try to hang up my clothes and wash my dishes but if i dont it doesnt matter on the other hand i was on a gap yr program and we had apts and i always cleaned up bc i had to and got annoyed when my 1st roommate's side was a mess bc it came onto my side or when ppl left their dishes in the sink for literally a month so that it piled up bc it was impossible to use the sink

Would you be willing to adopt a child? i have no problem with adoption but it wouldnt be my first idea but like if i or my husband couldnt have kids then id look into it

Do you enjoy finding out what makes things work the way they do? i mean i watch how its made when im bored but i dont look at things like a car or idk an eraser and think why/how does it do what it does

How often are you open with your feelings? nope

Do you prefer your social plans settled and decided, or tentative? settled and decided unless its a big decision thatll affect my future like picking a college then i hate making decisions bc my mind is preoccupied with all the other options and what if i regret it

Are you more cheerful (have a positive outlook), meh (have ups and downs), or annoyed ("the world sucks")? meh is like my life slogan

How open are you to trying new things in bed: very (will try anything once), open (but not too crazy), hesitant, or not at all? open

Do you often have a hard time thinking of things to talk about? yep - or id think of sth but not say it and sit in silence

Do you believe reason is more important than emotions in solving problems? yes

In which climate zone would you prefer to live: tropical (love the heat), mediterranean (warm, but not too hot), temperate (everything in moderation), subarctic (love the cold and snow)? temperate - i hate nyc but i love the fact that i get all seasons here

Could you date someone who needs a great deal of alone time? well i need alone time and im not really one to make the 1st move or open up easily to another so if i do and then my s.o. dismisses me bc they need alone time id feel hurt and would probably close myself off and never try again

Do you keep a budget (of your finances)? no

Are you an intellectual (loves learning for its own sake)? Do you find learning boring? i love to learn the problem is if i feel like the teacher isnt teaching me anything groundbreaking or isnt stimulating me and theres no external motivation like a test i either wont come to class or spend the whole class doodling (though i find a lot of times doodling helps me concentrate bc like if im taking notes then im just focusing on transferring what i hear to my hands without really processing it but if i just doodle then im not focused on my hands and my mind is free to actually register the teacher's words? also i dont doodle images i kinda just make scribbled lines and write down words)

Are you more talented, or hardworking? idk

Can you name five living poets and the title of one book by each? Poets, but not titles? Five Poets, even if dead? not into poetry so nope maybe i could name 2 or 3 tops but theyr either dead for sure (poe, longfellow) or i have no clue what time period the person's from so they could still be alive idk (angelou - is that how u spell it?)

Which of the following if your greatest motivation in life thus far: love, wealth, expression, or knowledge? doing well in school

Do you like wild parties? noo

Would you rather win a Nobel Prize, a Grammy/Oscar/Tony/Emmy, a Super Bowl (or other sports championship), or the lottery? nobel prize though idk what id win it for bc i dont plan on going into sciences or literature or saving the world so then probably the lottery

If your significant other put on a slow song and asked you to dance, would think it was romantic, corny, or not your kinda thing? id probably roll my eyes and pretend im doing them a favor by dancing with them but on the inside love every second of it

Does silence make you uncomfortable? no

If a government were brutally oppressing you, would you organize a peaceful resistance, join the oppressive government, escape to a benign power, or break out the .50 sniper rounds? i dont think id outwardly resist bc i wouldnt want my family to suffer for my actions so id either just leave the country or join the govt and try to sabotage them from the inside - thats more my scene then a resistance bc i wont have to take orders and do sth i dont wanna do or cant do for the sake of the cause but id still be able to help it in a passive aggressive manipulative sort of way

How messy are you? a little but mostly clean

How often do you use Facebook? i dont like fb i think its stupid bc if someones ur friend u can just text them and if theyr not ur friend why did u friend a stranger on fb and then why do ppl feel compelled to post their life on it and show off no one cares

here you go! filled out these questions maybe this shed some more light on my personality

Myshkin14

MBTI Type
INFJ
Try this:

Welcome to Personality Type!

Keep in mind when you answer, the questions are not asking if you do one or the other, you may do both. What they are asking is which do you prefer to do when you can 100% be yourself with no judgment, expectations, etc.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Which typically comes first for you: work, or play?

Play.

Which describes you better: carefree, or intense?

Intense.

Which best describes your political beliefs: liberal, centrist, or conservative?

That's a choice?

Does it bother you when people are late?

No

Which do you put more weight in: science, or faith?

Science.

Which describes you better: more warm-hearted, or cool-headed?

cool-headed.

As a personality, are you more passive, active, or balanced?

Passive.

Are you generally able to forgive and forget?

No.

Do you like dogs? Would you consider owning a dog as a pet?

It depends. No, but I have two anyway.

How much would you enjoy hosting a big, crazy party?

not.

Are Goth chicks more sexy, or more lame?

Ugly.

How do you feel about kids (precious, okay, revolting, indifferent to them)?

I lol when I see a kid get hurt (unless it's serious).

Could you date someone who was really quiet?

No.

Which of the following types of intelligence do you most value: logical/mathematical, social/interpersonal, or visual/spatial/artistic?

logical/mathematical

How shy would you say you are?

Pretty shy. (What does this have to do with anything?)

When deciding what is right and wrong are you more emotional, logical, religious, or something else?

Decisive, but open to suggestion.

Outside of work and school, how inclined are you to investigate something that interests you?

Very.

When it comes to right and wrong, which of the following has the greatest impact on your belief system: religion, family/friends, laws, or self interest?

self-interest.

Which word describes you better: private or social?

private.

When planning future activities with your significant other(s), do you generally like to take the lead?

No.

Is the left or right hemisphere of your brain dominant?

Left.

Do you typically speak and write in a clear, precise manner?

I think so.

How often do you try new things (food, activities, music, whatever)?

I don't like to.

Do you mind getting really dirty working/playing outside?

yes.

When facing a complicated situation, can you easily put yourself in another person's shoes and consequently see things from his or her point of view?

Yes.

Do you care about other people's suffering?

yes.

Are you annoyed by people who are super logical?

yes.

Are you almost always on time?

yes.

Which do you cause more of: order, or chaos?

I don't know. Some of each.

Would speaking in front of a large group make you nervous?

Very.

How frequently do you drink alcohol?

Almost never.

Are you careful with your money?

Fairly careful.

Which of the following has the biggest influence on your behavior: reason/observation/empiricism/trial-and-error, tradition/faith/upbringing/heritage, or emotion/intuition/instinct?

reason/observation/empiricism/trial-and-error

How important is it that your partner be willing and able to participate in meaningful philosophical conversations?

Not very important.

If you had to choose one, which would you rather have: great sex, great friends, great love, or great ideas?

Great ideas.

Which is worse: being too much of a dreamer, or too cynical?

cynical.

What size party would you prefer to attend: a few close friends, 5 - 20 people, 20 - 100 people, or more than 100 people?

5-20

How do you feel about germs: obsessed (you bleach anything you can't trust), careful (you wash my hands and cover your sneezes), polite (you always wash up when someone's watching), or unconcerned (you don't actively lick doorknobs)?

careful

How high is your self confidence: very high, higher than average, average, or below average?

below average.

How much do you procrastinate?

a lot

If someone asked what "wherefore" in the line “Wherefore art thou Romeo?” meant, what would you respond with: why, where, how, or who cares / wtf?

Why.

In a conversation are you usually listening or waiting to speak?

both.
Do you ever feel socially awkward?

yes.

Do you space out or daydream a lot?

yes.

How frequently do you go out of your way to make others feel appreciated?

a little.

Do you like to be the center of attention?

no.

Are you attracted to dangerous situations?

no.

Are you likely to make long, friendly conversation with strangers?

no.

Could you date someone who was really messy?

yes.

Do you usually blurt things out, or do you think carefully before speaking?

think carefully, then blurt out things.

Which of the following characters best represents your personality: Garfield (apathetic and sarcastic), Bugs Bunny (creative & versatile), Batman (quiet problem-solver), or Mickey Mouse (cheery & energetic)?

batman

If a photographer approaches you on the street and asks to take your picture, do you pose for them or politely refuse?

pose.

If you were going away for two weeks, when would you start packing: at least 2 days before, the day before, the same day, or not at all?

the day before.

Do you pick up after yourself (always, when you have the time, no, or someone else does it)?

when I take the time to.

Would you be willing to adopt a child?

maybe.

Do you enjoy finding out what makes things work the way they do?

no

How often are you open with your feelings?

rarely.

Do you prefer your social plans settled and decided, or tentative?

tentative.

Are you more cheerful (have a positive outlook), meh (have ups and downs), or annoyed ("the world sucks")?

annoyed.

How open are you to trying new things in bed: very (will try anything once), open (but not too crazy), hesitant, or not at all?

very (what does this have to do with anything?)

Do you often have a hard time thinking of things to talk about?

yes.

Do you believe reason is more important than emotions in solving problems?

yes.

In which climate zone would you prefer to live: tropical (love the heat), mediterranean (warm, but not too hot), temperate (everything in moderation), subarctic (love the cold and snow)?

mediterranean

Could you date someone who needs a great deal of alone time?

no.

Do you keep a budget (of your finances)?

no.

Are you an intellectual (loves learning for its own sake)? Do you find learning boring?

intellectual.

Are you more talented, or hardworking?

hardworking.

Can you name five living poets and the title of one book by each? Poets, but not titles? Five Poets, even if dead?

no.

Which of the following if your greatest motivation in life thus far: love, wealth, expression, or knowledge?

knowledge.

Do you like wild parties?

no.

Would you rather win a Nobel Prize, a Grammy/Oscar/Tony/Emmy, a Super Bowl (or other sports championship), or the lottery?

lottery.

If your significant other put on a slow song and asked you to dance, would think it was romantic, corny, or not your kinda thing?

not my kinda thing.

Does silence make you uncomfortable?

no.

If a government were brutally oppressing you, would you organize a peaceful resistance, join the oppressive government, escape to a benign power, or break out the .50 sniper rounds?

escape to a benign power

How messy are you?

pretty messy in some ways, neat in others.

How often do you use Facebook?

every day

baccheion

here you go! filled out these questions maybe this shed some more light on my personality

Here are your results (numbers are the probability that letter is part of your personality type):

If you're female:

Code:
I     0.9999
T     0.9626
J     0.8289
S     0.5298

N     0.4702
P     0.1711
F     0.0374
E     0.0001

If you're male:

Code:
I     0.9998
T     0.9117
J     0.8421
S     0.6588

N     0.3412
P     0.1579
F     0.0883
E     0.0002

Your P/J is close to 50/50. If you want to answer more questions to possibly figure out which you are, then you can register a dud account on OkCupid, answer 300-500 questions (or more), then PM me the username you chose. Or I could PM you more questions (~300 of them).

baccheion

Here are your results (numbers are the probability that letter is part of your personality type):

Code:
I     0.9995
T     0.9789
N     0.7053
P     0.5805

J     0.4195
S     0.2947
F     0.0211
E     0.0005

Your P/J is close to 50/50. If you want to answer more questions to possibly figure out which you are, then you can register a dud account on OkCupid, answer 300-500 questions (or more), then PM me the username you chose. Or I could PM you more questions (~300 of them).