• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

is this guy an INFJ or an ENTJ? td:lr

misfortuneteller

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
this is TD:LR before you start complaining about how long it is.

What makes me think he's an INFJ:
he seemed shy and very Fe in his early teens
he seems mysterious but at the same time is so approachable
he's a feminist which i think might have been due to him being guilt-tripped by his female peers
nearly all his outbursts are Fe but he does seem thinky which might be because he's in a Ni-Ti loop most of the time
he has a lot of female friends, which might be because he relates to them more
he's even more tactful than he's best friend and he's an actual Fe dom! (my argument for why he might not be an ENTJ)
i honestly doubt that he values feels least or suppresses them (which is why i doubt ENTJ)
he listens to the typical sappy music and watches a lot of rom coms (i am well aware that an NT can do this too but it's like he just likes to sought out things to do with love that it just doesn't seem like it's a coincidence anymore)
he does seem to look at certain things in order to get a deeper understanding of them and is often full of rich insight that is executed flawlessly which would probably be due to him having Fe not Te.
he just seems to have a lot of confidence when it comes to why people do things, which could be due to Fe, that seems odd for a young INTJ let alone a young ENTJ that have Fe as their 8th function and they already suppress their Fi enough at that age.
he does seem like an old soul compared to his ENFJ friend and he use to seem more laid-back then he did and that's probably because INFJs are P doms but now he just seems to be a leader which might be because he's faking being an ENTJ.

What makes me think he's an ENTJ:
i know ENTJ is quite a leap function-wise but he has an ENFJ best mate and i'm pretty sure that he isn't an ENFJ
he appears to be very sociable in nearly all his instagram, but things always look better on instagram.
he was head boy which means he likes leadership which is a Te thing
he can seem too smug for an INFJ tbh, at least at his age (he's 18)
he has a lot of female friends, which might mean that they think he's a stud
he can get a bit tactless when people claim he's wrong about something and he comes out with ad hominem which is identical to how the NTJs act when you question them
he could be an unhealthy ENTJ which explains why he is into sappy music and watching rom coms... it might be out of curiosity because he doesn't get what all the fuss is about? but i've heard that unhealthy ENTJs or Te doms in general tend to be control freaks and i don't get that from him.
he could just be the typical INFJ that is confusion for an extrovert but i highly doubt this happens at his age when i think of INFJs that are confused for extroverts i think of INFJs in their 30's or even 40's, it's unlikely that one of the tender age of 18 could be that socially-adjusted.
if he is an ENTJ that would explain why i can't seem to fathom a trace of Fi in him because it's inferior for them and is often suppressed practically at a young age

Conclusion: It would be interesting if he's an actual INFJ that is trying to pull off being an ENTJ and i've nearly fell for it but it's just because i remember he was a lot different when he was around 14/15.

Kensei

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
INFJ. None of the ENTJ things really prove he's an ENTJ. The Te meaning leadership thing is not true. Anyone can like leadership, Te just does it in a very organized and stuffy way and according to Keirsey, the following types typically enjoy leadership: STPs, NFJs, and TJs. This means that your friend very well could have been INFJ, because INFJs can assume leadership just as much as ENTJs, minus the E/I factor.