User Tag List

12311 Last

Thread: ESFJ or no?

Default ESFJ or no?

1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
    I don't think I fit the way SJs are portrayed.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
    Personal happiness, love, friendship, being able to travel & see new places, to leave an impact on the world, to have a job that I love & didn't settle for, to help people that are sick or in need, to inspire people, to have a beautiful house & car, & to be content with myself.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
    I'm not really sure. I feel good when I'm good at something. It makes me feel great when I'm playing sports, like when I'm playing basketball & have made 8+ baskets in a row.

4) What makes you feel inferior?
    People talking down to me, like people that think they're above me because they're older. People belittling me. People not caring about my opinion. People pointing out my insecurities.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
    The feeling I get about it, how it will effect the people that I care about & myself, & if it's conducive to what I want.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
    My emphasis is on making it original, well done, & hopeful enjoying it. I like it to come out good & the way I picture it, but nothing ever goes perfectly.

7) Describe a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
    Funny enough when my first college roommate (not my current one who's one of my best friends) & I got into a fight my freshman year of college, & I spent a week at my friends dorm. It was so relaxing & fun, & I felt way more at home, in a sense.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you?
    It depnds on what it is. In school, I'm an auditory learner. If it's something sports related, it would be hands on learning. Otherwise, I like to research things.

9) How organized do you think of yourself as?
    I'm a pretty neat person. I can be messy sometimes but never overly so. Other people's mess doesn't bother me, though. I prefer a nice person who's messy to a neat freak. I don't write things down much, however. I mostly just remember things from the top of my head.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
    Both, but more the understanding the principles behind it.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
    I like there to be harmony & for everyone to be getting along, but I also like to feel like I can be myself.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
    Both, it depends on the situation. I don't mind groups, as long as they're only 3-5 people at most. I prefer to talk to one or two other people at a time, though.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
    If I need to, I can jump into action right away. If not, I like to know what I'm getting into first. No, but it speaks just as loud.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
    Be a little disappointed about my show, but go out with my friends & catch up on my show later.

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
    I yell at people, I slack behind on my work, I let my stuff get really messy & then clean it all in spurts, I throw things in fits of rage, I think my life is never going to be good & my entire future is going to suck as bad as the present is, I over indulge in drinking, I have really bad eating habits, & I do anything to try to distract myself from my problems.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
    If they're bossy, controlling, not understanding, & self absorbed.

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
    Not really. It depends greatly on who I'm talking to.

18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life?
    Body needs. It can sometimes be the middle of the day before I eat something. Stuff like that.

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? What would your friends never say about your personality?
    I'm not sure. Depends on which friend, I guess. I'll say kind, nice, thoughtful, fun, funny, & easy going.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
    Going to an outdoor concert, going out to eat, going to the beach, & playing sports.

MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

I think you could be entj

Quote Originally Posted by draon9 View Post
    Likes themightyfetus, Chrysanthea liked this post

MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

the way you said you would throw chair in fits of rage and yell at someone suggest fi inferior and eat to get rid of your problems suggest tert se and so i believe a social entj

the way you said you would throw chair in fits of rage and yell at someone suggest fi inferior and eat to get rid of your problems suggest tert se and so i believe a social entj
    Me a Te dom? That's laughable.... hahahaha as if

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    Just Ni

Quote Originally Posted by DreamBeliever View Post
    1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
    I don't think I fit the way SJs are portrayed.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
    Personal happiness, love, friendship, being able to travel & see new places, to leave an impact on the world, to have a job that I love & didn't settle for, to help people that are sick or in need, to inspire people, to have a beautiful house & car, & to be content with myself.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
    I'm not really sure. I feel good when I'm good at something. It makes me feel great when I'm playing sports, like when I'm playing basketball & have made 8+ baskets in a row.

4) What makes you feel inferior?
    People talking down to me, like people that think they're above me because they're older. People belittling me. People not caring about my opinion. People pointing out my insecurities.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
    The feeling I get about it, how it will effect the people that I care about & myself, & if it's conducive to what I want.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
    My emphasis is on making it original, well done, & hopeful enjoying it. I like it to come out good & the way I picture it, but nothing ever goes perfectly.

7) Describe a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
    Funny enough when my first college roommate (not my current one who's one of my best friends) & I got into a fight my freshman year of college, & I spent a week at my friends dorm. It was so relaxing & fun, & I felt way more at home, in a sense.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you?
    It depnds on what it is. In school, I'm an auditory learner. If it's something sports related, it would be hands on learning. Otherwise, I like to research things.

9) How organized do you think of yourself as?
    I'm a pretty neat person. I can be messy sometimes but never overly so. Other people's mess doesn't bother me, though. I prefer a nice person who's messy to a neat freak. I don't write things down much, however. I mostly just remember things from the top of my head.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
    Both, but more the understanding the principles behind it.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
    I like there to be harmony & for everyone to be getting along, but I also like to feel like I can be myself.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
    Both, it depends on the situation. I don't mind groups, as long as they're only 3-5 people at most. I prefer to talk to one or two other people at a time, though.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
    If I need to, I can jump into action right away. If not, I like to know what I'm getting into first. No, but it speaks just as loud.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
    Be a little disappointed about my show, but go out with my friends & catch up on my show later.

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
    I yell at people, I slack behind on my work, I let my stuff get really messy & then clean it all in spurts, I throw things in fits of rage, I think my life is never going to be good & my entire future is going to suck as bad as the present is, I over indulge in drinking, I have really bad eating habits, & I do anything to try to distract myself from my problems.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
    If they're bossy, controlling, not understanding, & self absorbed.

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
    Not really. It depends greatly on who I'm talking to.

18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life?
    Body needs. It can sometimes be the middle of the day before I eat something. Stuff like that.

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? What would your friends never say about your personality?
    I'm not sure. Depends on which friend, I guess. I'll say kind, nice, thoughtful, fun, funny, & easy going.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
    Going to an outdoor concert, going out to eat, going to the beach, & playing sports.
    I'm thinking ESFP out of this.
    F O R E V E R

When it matters, everyone's the same.

Likes DreamBeliever, IndyGhost liked this post

MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Some of the queations that you asked me about building when particles will be build and I can tell you are a fast talker and it makea. You seem busineaa oriented and then yoi developed courage to tell,me that I am annoyong in a teni way and tgen judging from information that you have gathered off me

@Forever Thanks for the reply! What stood out as ESFP to you?

- - - Updated - - -

Some of the queations that you asked me about building when particles will be build and I can tell you are a fast talker and it makea. You seem busineaa oriented and then yoi developed courage to tell,me that I am annoyong in a teni way and tgen judging from information that you have gathered off me
    Wow, your grammar is atrocious.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by DreamBeliever View Post
    ^I loled at this.

Coming over from the other thread, nothing about what you've written has the "incoherence" I associate with strong N dominants. You also seem to have the "shades of grey" style of thinking I usually associate with Ti & Fe but could also just be perceiving > judging.

What parts of the SJ temperament do you disagree with?
    Likes DreamBeliever liked this post

MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

The shades of grey can also be associated with ni as well. Teni is a very blunt function and it is pretty sharp