User Tag List

123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 25

  1. #1
    señor member colmena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    INXP
    Posts
    1,550

    Default Colmena GuarrrRRRGhhh!!

    Tonight I'm thinking I'm an F.

    I didn't get to watch a film I wanted to see because everyone else wanted watch "Rebus." Fucking Rebus! That wouldn't be fun. And so I'm having the biggest temper tantrum in my head right now, throwing protons and neurons all over the place. You would not believe how fast I ate my cereal. Really fucking fast. I've never been so angry at cereal before. It wasn't the cereals fault, it's only been nice to me; satiating me 'n' all. And the piano. That fucking piano. Staring me in the teeth. I'm not fucking playing you; not in a major key, anyway. No fucking way.

    And I'm most disappointed in myself for being such a whiny little bitch about it.

    Fuck you!


    and yes, I realise that the Fs wont want me. I'm happy with 'C' for cock.
    http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/6/68764.png
    Ti Ne Fi Ni

    -How beautiful, this pale Endymion hour.
    -What are you talking about?
    -Endymion, my dear. A beautiful youth possessed by the moon.
    -Well, forget about him and get to bed.
    -Yes, my dear.

  2. #2
    Senior Membrane spirilis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    InTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp
    Socionics
    INTj Ni
    Posts
    2,652

    Default

    Sometimes, you seriously just have to kick some royal ass.
    intp | type 9w1 sp/sx/so

  3. #3
    mrs disregard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    7,855

    Default

    So fiendish consumption of breakfast cereal makes one an F now?

    I can't keep up!

  4. #4
    Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Posts
    6,885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by colmena View Post
    Tonight I'm thinking I'm an F.

    I didn't get to watch a film I wanted to see because everyone else wanted watch "Rebus." Fucking Rebus! That wouldn't be fun. And so I'm having the biggest temper tantrum in my head right now, throwing protons and neurons all over the place. You would not believe how fast I ate my cereal. Really fucking fast. I've never been so angry at cereal before. It wasn't the cereals fault, it's only been nice to me; satiating me 'n' all. And the piano. That fucking piano. Staring me in the teeth. I'm not fucking playing you; not in a major key, anyway. No fucking way.

    And I'm most disappointed in myself for being such a whiny little bitch about it.

    Fuck you!


    and yes, I realise that the Fs wont want me. I'm happy with 'C' for cock.
    Awwww, don't feel bad. Ts have feelings, too, you know. Probably even more aggravating because Ts don't show them so everyone probably thinks, "Awwww, Jack won't care - he's too cerebral anyhow."

    I feel for ya. I feel for ya. Same thing happens to me - for different reasons.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

  5. #5
    Senior Member miked277's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    343

    Default

    i can't say if you're a F or T (or C) but i have the funniest mental picture of you doing all that.

  6. #6
    Senior Member miked277's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by disregard View Post
    So fiendish consumption of breakfast cereal makes one an F now?

    I can't keep up!
    actually i think it was the inanimate objects staring him down

  7. #7
    Senior Member ThatsWhatHeSaid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    7,233

    Default

    T!

  8. #8
    señor member colmena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    INXP
    Posts
    1,550

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spirilis View Post
    Sometimes, you seriously just have to kick some royal ass.
    I do consider cereal royalty. But in that neorealist way. In that, it's efficiency, simplicity, and humble purpose make it worshipable.

    Quote Originally Posted by disregard View Post
    So fiendish consumption of breakfast cereal makes one an F now?

    I can't keep up!
    Fiendish is a little strong, m'lady; our love remains inseparable. Cereal is the stoic farmhand that balances my effervescent, nuevo-debutante flow.

    What doesn't kill me will only make me more fibrous.

    Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    Awwww, don't feel bad. Ts have feelings, too, you know. Probably even more aggravating because Ts don't show them so everyone probably thinks, "Awwww, Jack won't care - he's too cerebral anyhow."
    This is painfully close to understanding. TiFi is tugging on your ankle this very moment, begging for understanding. Imagine all your grr:steam:, wayhey, aww, and turned inwards and packed inside the mind because logic has decided for you, seemingly since birth: 'oh, no. Did you think you needed these? No no, you're quite wrong. You see, if you start using these, you wont be able to spend enough time in your head, scribbling away ideas on a bit of paper around 75 years long. No no, these feelings wont do at all, now you keep them tucked away like a good little thinker'.

    Quote Originally Posted by miked277 View Post
    actually i think it was the inanimate objects staring him down
    The irony is that they seem more expressive than I do. The way everything has its own little place in a room. All the key features are of great practicality, yet retain exquisite structure and form. And then I clamber and slump spreading atrophy around; making a mockery of purpose and propagation.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    T!
    And in two characters we have perceived affirmation and emphasis of the dominant element of my 'personality'.


    If we 'know' that compassion is the goal.
    But it was the rational mind that created knowledge.
    Should we place focus on the knowledge or the rationale?

    What of those who seem to be free from intense rational thought.
    Yet they seem to have the knowledge inherently.

    And then there are those without intense rational thought or inherent knowledge.

    Is focused rationale the preference in diverse reality?
    Is universal inherent knowledge the unreachable ideal? - we feel therefore we are.

    Fuck it. Where's your Fe when you need it?
    http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/6/68764.png
    Ti Ne Fi Ni

    -How beautiful, this pale Endymion hour.
    -What are you talking about?
    -Endymion, my dear. A beautiful youth possessed by the moon.
    -Well, forget about him and get to bed.
    -Yes, my dear.

  9. #9
    Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx
    Posts
    2,077

    Default

    I think perhaps the cereal will forgive you. After all, it is the thing that greets you every morning with renewing sustenance, without asking anything in return.

  10. #10
    Strongly Ambivalent Ivy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6
    Posts
    24,060

    Default

    We Fs welcome you with open arms.

    [youtube="wfYInIWoO1k"]Open Arms[/youtube]
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO