• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Colmena GuarrrRRRGhhh!!

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Nearly fell for that one ;)

(but understood :))
That's why I never discuss person things in my blog. Most people aren't objective and jump to conclusions. The few people who do post in my blog thankfully aren't that way so instead of whining about having a dead blog I should be celebrating! :holy:

MBTI Type
ENTP
Tonight I'm thinking I'm an F.

I didn't get to watch a film I wanted to see because everyone else wanted watch "Rebus." Fucking Rebus! That wouldn't be fun. And so I'm having the biggest temper tantrum in my head right now, throwing protons and neurons all over the place. You would not believe how fast I ate my cereal. Really fucking fast. I've never been so angry at cereal before. It wasn't the cereals fault, it's only been nice to me; satiating me 'n' all. And the piano. That fucking piano. Staring me in the teeth. I'm not fucking playing you; not in a major key, anyway. No fucking way.

And I'm most disappointed in myself for being such a whiny little bitch about it.

Fuck you!

and yes, I realise that the Fs wont want me. I'm happy with 'C' for cock.

you should write short stories... or at least literary rants... you'd be very good... might also be a good outlet for your (impotent?) rage.

colmena

señor member
MBTI Type
INXP
you should write short stories... or at least literary rants... you'd be very good... might also be a good outlet for your (impotent?) rage.

That would be a very niche audience, indeed. :shock:

But coming from you, the sentiment is certainly appreciated. :)

That's why I never discuss person things in my blog. Most people aren't objective and jump to conclusions. The few people who do post in my blog thankfully aren't that way so instead of whining about having a dead blog I should be celebrating! :holy:

Yes you should. And thanks to the wonderful people who post in your thread, you are likely able to express yourself and vent a little without too much worry of ignorant onlookers. In fact, I consider the shield of trust you've created quite masterful. A useful survival technique. I wish I was good and reliable enough to reside within your shield. I think your compassionate sense of protection would be very comforting. Perhaps that's not what I'm looking for.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sometimes, you seriously just have to kick some royal ass.

Agreed!

That cereal so had it coming! The piano? He's a special case. Stomp on his pedals a few times and he'll know what's what! Show him the empty bowl with the cereal bits in it too for added intimidation!