• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Just for being sure of my type, can you help me ?

Wuuthrad

MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hello everyone !

I've taken many MBTI tests since I knew the existence of this funny tool... Now I try to type people from my school, but I'm still quite unsure of my type.
The results that came the most were ISTP, INTP, ISTJ and ESTP.
But I had possibilities of being ESTP, ESTJ, ENTP, INTJ and INFP.

The result I had most of the time was ISTP, but sometimes I feel more... intuitive or something.

1-what makes you angry?
Pretty much anything can make me angry, such as : feeling trapped/controlled, not having personal space, too talkative or playful people, crowds, the others' emotions (I can get pretty aggressive when someone cries or something, for example. When one of my friends is crying, I tend to go away until they feel better. I even got angry at my mother when she was suffering from depression... but I was 10-11 at this time.), my own emotions, not seeing logic in anything, failing at something. It depends on my mood. But I can flare up for very, very small things. I'm a grammar nazi (even if English isn't my first language) and I'm very picky with the spelling. heh

2-what do you like/dislike most about people?
Their stupidity. Yep. I feel surrounded by dumb people. Also, I hate when they're getting too dramatic, when they're lying (always looking for the truth), when they're not understanding what I mean, or when they lie to make me feel better.

3-do you like animals? why?
Hell yeah I like them. I own two cats and a horse. They're my closest friends in the world. Animals aren't like humans. They can't betray you or lie. They'll always tell you the truth, whether it's good or not.

4-what do you like most about the favorite people in your life?
I like their tolerance. Most of my friends are less "hot-tempered" than I am, and when I'm close to them, I can act pretty...loud at times. But most of the time, I enjoy their company, even if I don't talk. Also, they listen to what I have to say and they don't ignore me when I have problems.

5-what do you like/dislike most about yourself?
I like my sense of logic and my observant nature. I've always observed a lot. I can spot the smallest detail in a situation, but when it comes to analyze something when I'm told to, I really... can't. I prefer to do things by myself rather than being told to do something.
I dislike the fact that I can't deal with emotions and the others'. I don't listen to how I feel on the moment, but I accumulate emotions... way too much emotions, then, when I'm a bit stressed by something, I can blow up and cry and/or get furious. I find out that I hurt people a lot too, most of the time I don't mean to hurt them (even if in some cases, with hindsight, I can tell that they've deserved it), I try to be kind, I get very affectionate with some ones, but the very sharp sarcasms I always throw can hurt the ones around me. I apologize almost everytime I see that I've done wrong.

6-do you care about being fashionable? why/why not?
No. I just wear what I want. I never cared about being fashionable.

7-do you prefer to fit in or stand out?
I would prefer to fit in. At least, it would make my life easier.

8-what activities do you enjoy?
Art, art and art. I'm a bookworm, I draw a lot and art is my main form of expression. I have less trouble expressing my feelings on a drawing than by speaking. I can spend hours on video games too (Skyrim...~) and I write a lot of stories and poems. Everytime I make a project, there is 80% chance that I'll never finish it. x)

9-what makes you feel secure?
Being with my family/close friends, being alone, not having too much people in the same room, not talking to 3 or more people, knowing the truth, and stuff....

10-do you like being in a relationship? why/why not?
I've never dated anyone for the moment (even if I'm likely gonna soon). I both love and hate falling for someone. I love this because I can experience the full sensations in my body and the strength of the thoughts that can pop in my head, but I hate it because I'm feared of being rejected and failing and I also don't like to feel my heart beating very fast.

11-what do you love and why? Could be people, things, places, etc...
I love listening to metal music. It's my favourite one, really. It's always reflecting something. Also, I like to hear old music, because I always think that it was the good times, when all that shit wasn't on the radio.
I also love crafting and repairing things. If I find out how something works, then I have the solution for fixing it.

12-what do you spend the most time thinking about?

It really depends. Most of the times, it's about the conversations I had before and what I could have said. Or it's about what I did. I usually spend a lot of time thinking about why, and how things work, about the next project I could put on my tablet, about what I could do to improve things. I think a lot about things, but less about people. When I'm at home, the people from the outside no more exist. Only my mother and I.

13-How much have you changed over the years? Who were you as a child?
I remember being an easy-going and carefree child in my early childhood. I made friends quite easily, but I didn't care that much about them. I was way too tolerant, but I was always remaining very straightforward and daring (and I'm still like that today.).
In my late childhood, I became very insecure and aggressive because of a bad experience with my teacher, then my father fucked the family up because of his egoism.
In my early teen years, I was bullied until I entered high school because I was "a nerdy girl", "a weirdo", "ugly" (though I'm not that ugly. xD). They definitely couldn't accept that I just wanted to be alone.
But as a child, in all, I was very peaceful if no one bothered me.

Could you help me, just for being sure, please ? Thanks.

Kensei

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yeah I agree with the lady ahead of me. Your Ti is so obvious, it's painful. Your Se not as obvious, but still spottable. You should really consider looking up the ISTP type to see if it is you. Also I would consider looking up type 8 or type 5 for enneagram. Either seem to describe you.

robert666

MBTI Type
INTJ
[MENTION=24955]Wuuthrad[/MENTION] here are some questions for you. Please elaborate in your answers.

Being with my family/close friends, being alone, not having too much people in the same room, not talking to 3 or more people, knowing the truth, and stuff....
What is going on in your head when you are alone in this situation?

I love listening to metal music. It's my favourite one, really. It's always reflecting something. Also, I like to hear old music, because I always think that it was the good times, when all that shit wasn't on the radio.
I also love crafting and repairing things. If I find out how something works, then I have the solution for fixing it.
What is metal music always reflecting? What was so good about the times of the old music?

It really depends. Most of the times, it's about the conversations I had before and what I could have said. Or it's about what I did. I usually spend a lot of time thinking about why, and how things work, about the next project I could put on my tablet, about what I could do to improve things. I think a lot about things, but less about people. When I'm at home, the people from the outside no more exist. Only my mother and I.
What kinds of things do you think about when you think about why and how things work? What kinds of things do you think about when you think about what you could do to improve things?

Why is it bad to be around someone who is crying?

Why is it bad to be around someone who is playful?

To what extent do your and other people's feelings play a role in your decisions?

Tell us about your personal values.

Is it important to seek experiences?

You have been given the "Most valuable person on earth" award. What did you do to deserve the honour?

If you were feeling drained what would you prefer to do to re-energize yourself?

What topics do you like talking to people about?

Wuuthrad

MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'll reply to this :

[MENTION=24955]Wuuthrad[/MENTION] here are some questions for you. Please elaborate in your answers.

What is going on in your head when you are alone in this situation?

I start to think a lot about what I could do, what I have done, what could change, what I could have said before, I think about many, many things.

What is metal music always reflecting? What was so good about the times of the old music?

It reflects some...strength we can't get out of ourselves. It's like we start to get more and more powerful, and we vent all the violence we could have in ourselves, or we feel the emotion passing in the songs (I listen to a lot of Progressive, Folk, Symphonic and Black metal. As long as there aren't too much growlings, it's alright.) I...just can't explain what it reflects precisely... But it's some sort of strength.

The times of old music were good... because of the lyrics, principally. They had some meaning and weren't full of "yah suck my dick girl I'm gonna bang you off your fucking damn ass". (I'm caricaturing, but it's like this...). Also, I prefer REAL instruments to computerized beats. Some songs are good, but in all, I prefer older songs.

What kinds of things do you think about when you think about why and how things work? What kinds of things do you think about when you think about what you could do to improve things?

In my head, there is a logical process. First, I look at the thing. I try to see it in a general way, then I find a detail that could lead me on the possibility of how it works. I take the most likely and logical, then I see if it works. If it doesn't, I keep searching. And then, when I've found out how it works, I jump on the next thing.

When I think about what I could do to improve things, I try first to search how it would affect myself, then the others. I try to imagine how it could work in a different situation. Then, I do what I've said before, I take the most likely option so it would make sense. For example, I don't believe that humans could one day improve cars to make them fly, or one day build a city on the Moon. It's way too "challenging", if you see what I mean, and I think that if they came one day to do it, it would be messed up in a very little amount of time.

Why is it bad to be around someone who is crying?

When I'm around someone who is crying, I just can't help wishing to be elsewhere. I don't feel well at all : I start feeling anger or anxiety rising and me, then I go away before I blow up. I don't know why I can't stand this. I think I'm just very uncomfortable with emotions. My friends know it and accept it, but sometimes I feel guilty because I would like to comfort them, but I feel too tense to stay here. I prefer to see them after they had vented out all their feelings.

Why is it bad to be around someone who is playful?

If the person is playful, it's alright. I don't want them to be TOO playful. I explain myself : when someone has made jokes and has fooled around for hours, I just can't take it anymore. I can be very playful myself, but there is a moment when I don't want to play anymore. Generally, they don't stop, and then I go away because they're getting on my nerves.

To what extent do your and other people's feelings play a role in your decisions?

When I want to take a decision, I first see what it would change. Then, I think about what would make more sense. The others' feelings don't play a major role, even if they're close. I prefer a decision that makes sense rather than something which pleases to everyone. Sometimes it doesn't even please me ; but I try to be as logical as possible. Even if I feel bad after, it's not that important, because nothing can please to everyone. From time to time, we have to do something, whether the others like it or not.

Tell us about your personal values.

People should be tolerant with each other. We're all different and it's a good thing, because if we were all alike, the world and the life would be boring. I hate when I see people judging others on their tastes, origins or religions... I have friends who have religions I don't like at all and I wouldn't leave them. Also, I'm not at all into veganism because it's dead stupid in my eyes. (If there's a vegan there, I don't mean to hurt you in any way)
A life without fighting is a boring life too. I don't agree with people who do everything to avoid conflict. Sometimes, I even provoke the fight so I would get my "battle time".

Is it important to seek experiences?

It's not my priority, but I like to. From time to time, so I can rest between two experiences. But for instance, I wouldn't do diving or bungee jumping because I would literally shit on myself... I don't joke at all. I would be extremely scared.
But I would be interested in alpinism or in going for a trip alone in the mountains, far from the civilization. It would be nice.

You have been given the "Most valuable person on earth" award. What did you do to deserve the honour?

Hmmm... I really don't know.

If you were feeling drained what would you prefer to do to re-energize yourself?

Go home if I can, then go to my laptop and start drawing with my tablet, or watching dumb videos on YouTube, or read a book, I would find something to do alone.

What they've done, experiences, food, art, what's generally going on, my problems if I have, or simply listening to the conversation. If it doesn't interest me, then I'll think about something else.

robert666

MBTI Type
INTJ
Here's my assessment of your type.

7-do you prefer to fit in or stand out?
I would prefer to fit in. At least, it would make my life easier.
Fe not indicated.

8-what activities do you enjoy?
Art, art and art. I'm a bookworm, I draw a lot and art is my main form of expression. I have less trouble expressing my feelings on a drawing than by speaking. I can spend hours on video games too (Skyrim...~) and I write a lot of stories and poems. Everytime I make a project, there is 80% chance that I'll never finish it. x)
Seems P.

Seems I.

Seems T.

N not indicated.

When I want to take a decision, I first see what it would change. Then, I think about what would make more sense. The others' feelings don't play a major role, even if they're close. I prefer a decision that makes sense rather than something which pleases to everyone. Sometimes it doesn't even please me ; but I try to be as logical as possible. Even if I feel bad after, it's not that important, because nothing can please to everyone. From time to time, we have to do something, whether the others like it or not.
Very T.

Go home if I can, then go to my laptop and start drawing with my tablet, or watching dumb videos on YouTube, or read a book, I would find something to do alone.
Seems I.

What they've done, experiences, food, art, what's generally going on, my problems if I have, or simply listening to the conversation. If it doesn't interest me, then I'll think about something else.
N not indicated.

Your preferences are not that obvious to me but I would say that your type is ISTP.