• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Long/Lots of info, insight would be appreciated

Mactheknife

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
** These questionnaires were written by people on PersonalityCafe, Spades and Jinsei. I wanted to see what you all think here, and to post all this info before delving into a whole new survey/questionnaire unless you think it is needed, then I will gladly do that. Just let me know which one here you'd like me to fill out, and again this is a long post sorry about that lol**

Making this post to pull all the info and answers together in a single post that I have thus far in exploring my personality type. It's going to be pretty long sorry, but thanks if you take the time to read it all as a whole and provide insight. What I can note is that I've typed on tests as INFP almost 95% of the time came up INFJ in the beginning and get INFj every single time I take 'Socionics test'.

**These are my answers to Jinsei's questionnaire**
SCENARIO 1

FOCUS ON YOUR FEELING PROCESS HERE

Your significant other just ended your 2 year relationship quite suddenly and with no apparent explanation. Up until this point you had both been talking about marriage and last week you even went to look at rings together. Now he/she won't even return your phone calls or texts. After talking with his/her family you find out that he/she has just been diagnosed with terminal stage 4 cancer.

- Describe how this scenario would make you feel as well as what sort of influences and motivations lie behind those feelings. Why do you feel the way you do?

- In this scenario what would you honestly say the primary focus of your feelings would be?
I would feel like something reached into my soul and was trying to rip a piece of me off, like a metaphysical limb hanging by a thread of skin. A gut wrenching emptiness trying to creep it's way into me. I would be shaken to the core extremely scared, angery, and heartbroken myself, on top of thinking how they must be feeling. I would instantly forget about everything else and go be with them, to hold them and love them. And tell them I was already cursing the universe for making these situations possible and they wouldn't be able get rid of me that easily. I would try to inspire hope in them but at the same make sure I didn't miss a single second with them even if it meant I had to watch the love of my life wither away in front of me. I'd want them to feel my love and I'd want to feel their presence until the very last moment.

SCENARIO 2

FOCUS ON YOUR FEELING PROCESS HERE

You are in college and this semester both you and your roommate end up in the same class together. You and your roommate get along fairly well and the living situation works but you aren't particularly close. You both typically do your own thing and are rather indifferent to each other. As the semester progresses you excel and become one of the top students in the class whereas your roommate is struggling significantly to grasp the material. The professor assigns a fairly challenging take home test that is a significant portion of your grade. He/she makes it clear that while it is open book, students are to work alone. Later your roommate comes to you begging for help after struggling with the test most of the weekend. You have already completed the assignment and he/she isn't asking to copy your answers, just to help tutor and mentor them as they struggle to complete the test, so there is no way your professor would ever know. However, this is the first time your room-mate has asked you for help this semester. He/she makes it clear that how they do on this test could mean the difference between passing and failing this class.

- How do you respond to your roommate’s request and why?

- What sort of things in this scenario stand out to you as far as having a strong influence on your decision making and why?

- Describe the flow of your decision making process.

It would be a reluctant yes (as long as I didn't have something really serious planned that I couldn't miss) and his time window to receive help was pretty open*, but a yes. I was probably looking forward to just relaxing and trying to be a lone till the week started up again. I would understand where they're coming from though and everyone needs a helping hand now and then and its just one of my weekends they've not asked before or bothered me "since we get a long I'm making that assumption". I'd do all I could to create a way to help them remember the material by associating it with things they already know. Sorta, like "well if you know this, you can associate this in that same area. By showing how this answer in turn affects the others they already know. Trying to make it be a common sense, show how they're all linked together. Since 'understanding' is better than just 'memorizing'.

SCENARIO 3

FOCUS ON YOUR LOGIC AND THINKING PROCESS HERE

Your boss calls you into his/her office in order to assign you to a new project. He/she gives you a choice between two.

Project 1 is a rather broad, expansive project covering multiple areas of company operations. It has the potential to have a very significant impact on company operations but it would require a collective effort and an extensive amount of group work where you would be logically thinking through the project together with the group of individuals your boss has also assigned to it.

Project 2 has a much more specific and narrow focus and would require a significant amount of in depth individual analysis to work through the problem. You would be working alone and the completion of the project may or may not have much impact on company operations. However, after complete the process and problem you were working on will be streamlined and fundamentally understood.

- Which project appeals to you the most, as it relates to the way you prefer to logically process information? Why?

- What sort of things in this scenario, across either project, stood out to you as having a strong influence on your decision? Why?

I'd much rather work alone even though I'd like to make a significant impact. I tend to do my best work a lone without any distractions maybe showing someone here and there a long the way to see what they think so far. But I'd be selective about who I showed it to making sure it wasn't someone I knew would just be polite and say awe GREAT! In the end I'd hate not being able to work alone and I'd also hate not making a bigger impact though I'm sticking with working by myself. I find 'groups' of people to be very distracting (depending on the people, I've worked in a FEW groups that went well before.) But generally when working hard on something and trying to give it my full attention I need to be alone.

SCENARIO 4

FOCUS ON YOUR LOGIC AND THINKING PROCESS HERE

Your college professor has assigned you to a group project with 3 other individuals. All 3 of these individuals have a good strong work ethic and desire to contribute to the overall success of this project. You are at the first meeting of your group and the other members are tossing around valuable ideas as to the nature and direction of this project.

- Describe your behavior in this situation as you process and think about the ideas they are presenting.

- Describe what major influences drive this behavior.

I'll sit back after going over what the project is again and listen to what everyone is saying, only interjecting to make sure I know exactly what they mean or if I don't understand. Once I've heard enough I'll start getting ideas that try to encompass most of if not all the main things they said sacrificing bits and pieces here and there from each suggestion to create an Idea that hits the key notes we were all passionate about if possible. Then I'll wait to see what they say and go from there, if some points are just way to off base to encompass I'll have to let the group know, "I don't know if it'll *make sense* to be "so" all-over-the-place. A lot of times after listening for a long time and discussing situations like this, I'll come up with a completely different Idea that doesn't even hit on anything we originally wanted but is creative and simple but that could potentially allow everyone to express their creativeness.

SCENARIO 5

FOCUS ON THE SOURCES YOU DRAW NON-PHYSICAL ENERGY FROM HERE

It has been a very long week and you feel mentally and emotionally drained, but good news! It is Saturday and you have nothing significant that needs to be done. You FINALLY have some free time to yourself to recharge your batteries and do whatever you want.

- Describe what sort of activities would help you to recharge. What would you enjoy doing after a long week and why?

- What sort of things do you feel you draw non-physical energy from doing?

Honestly probably a little of what I do already everyday! My job is my passion as well I'm an artist so I'd probably just spend my nothing to do day maybe taking my significant other somewhere they want even if I don't want to do anything and then spend the remainder of the day probably spoiling them till they go to sleep, then I'd meditate, clear my head and reflect on life and other things. I'd maybe play a video game some, but I'll really be looking forward to the time I can spend completely alone to just think and process things. I kinda need that everyday or I'd go insane honestly, I don't hate people I'd just rather be a lone in my thoughts for the majority of the day.

SCENARIO 6

FOCUS ON THINKING VS FEELING HERE

You have a meeting with your college career counselor to discuss potential careers that interest you. He/she offers you a list of the following careers and asks you to pick your TOP 3. He/she asks you to take money out of the equation. Imagine all of these careers received equal compensation. Focus instead on where you would truly feel most happy and fulfilled.

Artist, Scientist, Actor, Engineer, Musician, Lawyer, Counselor, Entrepreneur, Teacher, Manager, Psychologist, Computer Programmer / Analyst, Clergy, Child Care, Medical Doctor

- What were your top 3 choices and what aspects of these careers appeal to you?

- Was it difficult or easy to pick only 3 and why?

- Prioritize the aspects of your career choices that influenced your decision, what things mattered most to you, where do you imagine finding the most fulfillment and why?

Artist, Musician, Actor. Easiest thing I've ever been asked to answer ever! I'm an Artist for a living and musician as a hobby and would like to be good at acting but never tried actually. Two of these three things have been my entire life since my first memories I can still remember today. I've always had this 'urge' to draw I literally cannot ignore it's as much a part of me as breathing. I've tried other things because parents didn't support my passions in those areas (they don't pay well) and tried to force me into becoming an engineer, and doctor. I respected the people in those fields but couldn't last long at all once starting the classes geared towards them. I would just slowly build with frustration and irritation that they didn't understand when I said 'I can't' do this... I hate it, I'm not going to take out loans to get a job I'll hate that seems illogical to me! Going in huge debt for a job I'll hate working it till it's payed off and then being 'older' and always hating myself for not spending that time doing what I really loved regardless the pay, doing what I'm meant to do and being payed little is better to me than working a job I hate to have money (with no time for what I enjoy and am passionate about as well as just NATURALLY good at doing) only to be able to enjoy my 'later-years' with perusing my life's true interests? I weighed this out for years, Do what I love and love myself for it. Or do something I hate and hate myself for ignoring my passion because that's what we are 'suppose' to do.

SCENARIO 7

Click on the image below and pay close attention to the things that jump out to you, objects, thoughts, feelings, impressions, ideas etc. What do you see?

Short Effective Scenario Questionnaire 2.0 (Self-Type)-

- Describe the main things that stand out to you in this picture.

- Why do you think/feel you focused on those things?

- Describe the strength with which this photo did or did not appeal to you and why?

The beautiful reflection in the water, the green trees in what seems to be a desert area. The contrast between Warm and Cool colors and the light-source not being visible. Viewing it for a moment I start to think about the rocks and notice the layers and start to think about what the world must have been like at the time any given layer was what actually was the Top layer at that time. What the wildlife was like, the weather and the sheer amount of time that's had to have passed since then reminding me how fleeting our time here is.. Then thinking about how many *bones* must be under our feet from the lifeforms that came before us. And how amazing it is we even exist and how lucky our ancestors were too have adapted and survived feeling sad for them to not be here to see where we are now! Then thinking about how amazing it is to have consciousness and wondering if other animals have a consciousness that feels just as deeply as ours but lacks the intelligence and or ability to portray it with words or some form of communication that we could understand.

---------

Answers to Spades Questionnaire -

0. Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.
Not too stressful, No mental illness, No mind or mood altering medicine, Male, 28, curious state of mind.

1. Click on this link: Flickr: Explore! Look at the random photo for about 30 seconds. Copy and paste it here, and write about your impression of it.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/salman...ore-2015-04-21 It's very pretty, I loved looking at the roots of the tree and imagining how complex they are and the beautiful textures and shadows they create in contrast to the smooth water. I also like the feeling of solemness in the picture and uniqueness the one tree has in comparison to everything else in the photo.

2. You are with a group of people in a car, heading to a different town to see your favourite band/artist/musician. Suddenly, the car breaks down for an unknown reason in the middle of nowhere. What are your initial thoughts? What are your outward reactions?
Meh I may actually laugh sarcastically or just yell out 'REKT' if I know the people well other than that I wouldn't get verbally upset or loud, if it's not my car I wouldn't be too stressed. I'd ask if anyone could fix it and try to figure out how to deal with with the cars safety and not recommend leaving it till we knew what was happening there. I'd be sad I couldn't see the band but at the same time okay with it because I truly hate large crowds and would rather enjoy my music alone with headphones in my room where I can't be distracted from what I'm actually interested in. I'd feel bad for everyone else that was really looking forward to it as well though and try to help come up with a way to still get there even if we're late once we've dealt with the car.

3. You somehow make it to the concert. The driver wants to go to the afterparty that was announced (and assure you they won't drink so they can drive back later). How do you feel about this party? What do you do?

If I had a good friend there, I'd be like ugh.... 'fuck it, lets go I'm gonna get drunk so I can actually be a little more sociable. I'm not an angry or loud drunk it just intensifies my personality and lets me not mind social norms as much that usually exhaust me. I don't like getting 'trashed however' so would try to stay enough with it to help take care of the others at the end of the night.

4. On the drive back, your friends are talking. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward reaction? What do you outwardly say?
Depends if I'm still buzzed or not and if we've spoke about it before. If it's politics or them being intolerant I'll get angry inside, then let them have it. I'll probably call them out and remember something that they say/do that completely contradicts what they're proclaiming now and how stupid it is, and if they wanna continue that train of thought then cool do it. But do it in your head, or when I'm not around. I cannot stand ANY FORM OF DISCRIMINATION and WILL NOT ever tolerate it. Even thinking about it now is making my blood boil.

5. What would you do if you actually saw/experienced something that clashes with your previous beliefs, experiences, and habits?
Depends where I am, If I'm at home and it's something my gf/friend/family say I may just hold it in and take it with a grain of salt unless it's really serious. Like if someone said putting money into art programs at school was a waste of money, I would walk away or call them out depending how much it bothered me and the way they worded it. To be honest I see things that clash with what I believe on a minute to minute basis.

6. What are some of your most important values? How did you come about determining them? How can they change?
I try to be tolerant, and live with a to each their own. Don't impose on me and I won't impose on you attitude. I can be judgmental and take certain comments personally since I've grown up in the bible belt and in a hardcore conservative military family as a faith questioning artist and musician. Having to defend myself my choices and my passions since I was old enough to really develop my own opinions and ideas has caused some calluses and touchy areas at the same time. Also as I stated in the previous answer discrimination in any form makes my blood boil almost making me want to cry and become violent at the same time.

7. a) What about your personality most distinguishes you from everyone else? b) If you could change one thing about you personality, what would it be? Why?
A)I can be very creative, and given time (and desire) very good with words (in writing). I really care about about people deeply even if they don't see it. And often find myself wishing I was powerful so that I could lead specific groups of people out of their suffering. I don't get in the way, and without question typically offer respect to everyone to best of my ability but expect it back.
B)I'm a little too much of a perfectionist and hard on myself, that can cause me to lose motivation and or be lazy because I can get in this self-loathing cycle at times. I can also be very obsessive and extremely complacent when I'm having trouble reconciling things within me, be it death in the family. Or even success itself can stop me dead in my tracks for many reasons, worrying about new responsibilities developing and peoples expectations which I usually never think or care about.

8. How do you treat hunches or gut feelings? In what situations are they most often triggered?
Depends, most the time I keep them to myself, I get a lot about other people and what may happen if I chose to do any given specific action. I get most of my hunches when I'm creating something be it a drawing/painting/song/poem/or people and what they'll do/say. I'm a great improviser, and is how I approach most of my music and art, I will make a line become inspired by it and build a hunch off of it and then off that so on and so on, as well with my music I'll strum a few chords, then just 'KNOW' where to go next without and prior planning or thought. As well with seeing the patterns in peoples behavior I interact with personally, I'll almost always 'know' what they're going to say before they say it. I can typically have the whole conversation on my own before they even respond.

9.a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?
a.) Being alone and thinking/contemplating/daydreaming. Painting and drawing even researching something I'm interested in is enjoyable to me as well as long as I'm alone I can't think as well or deeply with other people around me. Typically at night when everyone is asleep and I know nothing will distract me from what I'm doing. Also literally sitting in my chair doing nothing but imagining things or nothing in my head energizes me a lot I feel like sitting there contemplating things draws me the most energy and it's a 'sort-of-dance' between doing that and then going back to the canvas/paper and drawing some more then going back in my head for a bit to actually recharge, and then using that energy and use my actions to put it to paper that in turn drain the energy. I love drawing and painting but when I really think about it I think it actually 'drains' me, and is why at times I have explosive progress where I'm drawing for 12-16 hours a day, but then in turn after 2 weeks to a month of that I metaphysically collapse and turn everything back inward and will do almost literally 'nothing' for about the same amount of time to recharge my so called batteries. Like a back and forth, I think contemplating and imagining gives me the most energy out of anything, I just love and enjoy drawing because it's a way for me to put those things and ideas out in a way but it in actuality drains the energy I've drawn from contemplation.

b.) Doing chores, like laundry, going out for groceries, balancing money, making a daily planner, and being around people even two other people will start to really drain me after about 4 hours. I need an extremely large amount of alone time to function well and be happy.

10. What do you repress about your outward behavior or internal thought process when around others? Why
I typically don't show any many facial expressions in public or even in a family setting we don't agree on a lot. With friends still not often but I don't stress it nearly as much and may even exaggerate it a bit to be funny now and then. I tend to seem expressionless with family or public to not cause confrontation or talk about something I'd rather not get in to because I already know it won't end well, the more certain things are explored the more they'll see I really don't agree with them and may feel bad about themselves and be awkward with me from there on out. My intent is never to offend people, but I know expressing ALL of my personal beliefs and feelings would make some people feel bad so I try to not let those things show to much for that reason as well as I don't want those parts of me criticized.

Results to cognitive function tests ect.

Testing with this - Type indicator
is INFP... I( Very Clear ) N (Very Clear) F(Clear) P(Very Clear)

Every time I've taken the Socionics Tests I get INFj *which from what I know is actually INFP in MBTI*

The Big Five results are as follows:

Openness to Experience/Intellect
High scorers tend to be original, creative, curious, complex; Low scorers tend to be conventional, down to earth, narrow interests, uncreative.
You enjoy having novel experiences and seeing things in new ways. (Your percentile: 88)

Conscientiousness
High scorers tend to be reliable, well-organized, self-disciplined, careful; Low scorers tend to be disorganized, undependable, negligent.
You are neither organized or disorganized. (Your percentile: 46)

Extraversion
High scorers tend to be sociable, friendly, fun loving, talkative; Low scorers tend to be introverted, reserved, inhibited, quiet.
You probably enjoy spending quiet time alone. (Your percentile: 7)

Agreeableness
High scorers tend to be good natured, sympathetic, forgiving, courteous; Low scorers tend to be critical, rude, harsh, callous.
You find it easy to criticize others. (Your percentile: 17)

Neuroticism
High scorers tend to be nervous, high-strung, insecure, worrying; Low scorers tend to be calm, relaxed, secure, hardy.
You are a generally anxious person and tend to worry about things. (Your percentile: 84)

Mactheknife

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
My Cognitive Function tests are always very similar to these results:

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
extraverted Sensing (Se) ********************** (22.8)
limited use
introverted Sensing (Si) ****************************** (30.8)
good use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ********************************** (34.1)
good use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) **************************** (28.8)
average use
extraverted Thinking (Te) *********************** (23.7)
limited use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ******************* (19.7)
limited use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) *********************** (23.9)
limited use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************************************** ****** (56.2)
excellent use
Summary Analysis of Profile
By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INFP

My Big Five/SLOAN test are typically this:

Extroversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, structured, and self controlled while still remaining flexible, varied, and fun.

Emotional Stability results were medium which suggests you average somewhere in between being calm and resilient and being anxious and reactive.

Accommodation results were medium which suggests you are moderately kind natured, trusting, and helpful while still maintaining your own interests.

Inquisitiveness results were moderately high which suggests you are intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Your Global5/SLOAN type is RLUEI**I've taken this a few times, this has been a more common outcome than any other result **
Your Primary type is Reserved

**Here is a 'poem' I wrote maybe it can help provide some insight into my type as well:
In convincing myself with,
Deliberate injections of horror.
Amongst the war-torn landscape of my mind,
The crows feast on the portrait of beauty.

No, they're not listening.
God is not listening, the silence runs true.
The dust is glistening.
Statues of the former, replaced by the new.

Dissonance is the song they sing.
A battle standard against everything felt.
Amongst the war-torn landscape of my heart,
The rats infest the roots of structure.

No, they're not watching.
There's nothing to see, the slate wiped smooth.
The dew is blotching.
Dust on the branches, feeding this hates' renew.

Okay, pretty sure that's most of the info. I felt it would be 'easier' to compare things presenting it this way all together, Thanks if you take the time to read all of this info I've been having a few people suggest ISFP>INFP. I'm open to exploring whatever people suggest, though I do have to say Se in all its descriptions does not 'feel' right in my gut. But that doesn't mean I couldn't be wrong still, just throwing that out there.

Mactheknife

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
I feel more 'comfortable' with INFP, and seems most people on the other site are seeing that as well. Though, if that's wrong please point out why you think so in what I've provided. Thanks again!

Mactheknife

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
I'm going add a whole new wall of text to this with a scocionics questionnaire I filled out on Personality cafe. No ones answered yet so can't hurt to add some more information on here and if someone does read it all then, damn cudo's you're awesome would love to hear what you think after reading it all lol anyways here we go :) Also to note

Some people attempted at VI typing me on the socionics thread and claim I'm either EIE or IEI. Took that with a grain of salt though!

Mactheknife

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Taken from the WSS Facebook group. Please underline or somehow mention what blocks or questions that you felt elicited a specific reaction or are otherwise worth mentioning as being relevant when typing you e.g. you didn't like them, found the difficult or easy to answer, irrelevant etc.

Block I
Symbol_l.gif

1. General to specific, specific to general – what does it mean? To me it would make sense to compare it to thinking about something as a whole, then going into a specific detail or point of interest within that whole. Vice versa.
  2. What does "logical" mean? What is your understanding? Do you think that it correlates with the common view? What I see as logic will differ from other people I'm sure. I think most people consider hard facts as logic or common sense maybe. But, I believe coming to a conclusion that can encompass both the facts and the ethics of a situation are the more 'logical' choices. Leaving the human element/emotions out of a decision, is the same thing in contrast as leaving the facts out and only going on emotion. I tend to go with my emotion first and then clear it up with facts, if it's not possible then I need to take a look at my decision again.
  3. How do you explain fractions on the dial of the clock? I honestly don't understand sorry, they just represent smaller increments of time to give the overall concept of a clock it's meaning. Otherwise it would just be a slowly spinning stick that could represent anything and everything excluding/including time.
  4. What is a rule? What rules do you have to follow? An agreement the majority has come too. A moral obligation sometimes, and an impersonal obligation depending on their context.
  5. What is hierarchy? Do you need to follow it? Why or why not? A delusion that strokes peoples ego. I could believe and follow the thought that hierarchy is on an individual basis but without any specific guidelines that are suppose to include all people as a whole. So no, whats important to you could pose no relevance in my life and vise versa.
  6. What do you think of instructions? Do you use them? Could you write an instruction manual? If so, what type of instruction manual would you most likely write? I tend to jokingly say, "If it has instructions they're actually corrections, for making whatever it is to complicated." I could write a 'suggestion' manual/reference sheet for someone exploring specific styles of art.
  7. Please explain: "Freedom is in complying with the laws, but not in ignoring the laws"? Do you agree with the statement? Why? All I know is my personal definition of freedom, Being able to freely make my own decisions without bringing direct physical/emotional harm to other people.
  8. Tell us how about consistent you are? Depends on the context, I consistently say how I feel and think about things. Fairly consistent in living habits. Other areas I can be indecisive, like choosing what to eat, what to wear ect. Unless I really care about something I'm typically indecisive till I've explored the available options.
  9. What is a "standard"? Why do people need it? Anything typical. I don't think we do, it's mostly used in people trying to relate to one another. Learning the standards of how to do something is good, coming up with your own way after that is more important.
  10. You need to put your home library in order. How do you feel about this activity? How will you approach this task? Annoyed, it's going to drain the hell out of me. I hate doing things like this and typically don't care if they're in any specific order, if I do HAVE to I'll try to put the books I enjoy and use the most at the easiest to reach spot. Then with the others there's no telling, I could order them by size, or alphabetical or not at all I really wouldn't put much thought into it though.

Block II
Symbol_p.gif

1. What is work in your opinion? Why do people go to work? Are there any parameters where you can distinguish whether you can do this work or not?Work to me is something people to weather they enjoy it or not to live, work could be a job or just getting up and brushing your teeth. Its the action you take to receive an outcome tangible or intangible. Yes there are parameters, example: If I don't have a sharpener I won't be able to draw, If I don't feel inspired I can't work generally.
  2. Is there any correlation between quality and quantity? Tell us if or how the price depends on quality? There seems to be, I can see something someone spent hours and hours crafting by hand or writing costing more than something mass produced by a machine. Unique will/should cost more.
  3. How do people determine the quality of work? How do you determine such quality? How well you can determine the quality of any purchase, do you pay any attention to it?I imagine it's different for anyone, this isn't something I think about often so hard for me to verbalize, I will assess somethings quality as how important it is to me and not by how much I payed for it.
  4. How do you feel if you didn't finish some work? Does it ever happen? What are the reasons?Yes it happens, say a drawing or painting I'm working I've spent about 100 hours on and I'm about 50% through it I'll start to care less because In my mind I've already explored where it will go and how it will look when I finish, so I get distracted and tired. As much as I love making my artwork and spending all the time into, it slowly burns me out and then I need time to recup.
  5. What is "interesting work" for you? Please explain in detail. Some thing I can explore my thoughts and curiosity with. Trying to encompass many techniques of drawing into a single piece of work over the whole thing and seeing it's effect. I love working in layers, like a 3d printer but in 2d.
  6. You go to the store and see something you're interested in buying; there is a price tag on it. What parameters are you going to use to understand if it's overpriced, underpriced, or priced correctly? How it resonates within me, how much I will enjoy it.
  7. When you work and someone tells you: "You don't do it right." What is your reaction? I'd probably be a little offended, and say I'm just doing it my way don't worry about how I'm doing something unless the result is wrong. Show me how you do it, if I like how they do it I may secretly try it later on, and then mix it with my way.
  8. There is a professional right next to you. You always see that you can't perform the way they do. Your feelings, thoughts and actions? Intrigued, how they can have such lazer focus on things they may or may not enjoy. Ex: A business man/woman would be interesting to me because I couldn't understand living how they do, It would bring me zero enjoyment/fulfillment. I would think about how I would feel if I was living in their shoes, usually I come to the conclusion that I would hate myself and life because I don't function that way. I can't force myself to do so many things I have no interest in, I would tip my hat but know it's not for me.
  9. When you have to ask someone else to help you with the task, how do you feel? This is hard to answer, I'm typically in a lot of physical pain I have a spine disease, but If i'm on a good day I'll be genuinely concerned and do my best to help them in hopes they feel more at ease with me helping get something done for them when they're stressed. If it's not something serious I'll still help if I'm not busy.
  10. You need to build a pyramid exactly like in Egypt. Your thoughts, feelings and actions? What is it for? Why? ... If it was my job for some reason then I'd probably take the time to study the pyramid in depth inside and out in order to replicate it to the best of my ability.

Block III
Symbol_s.gif

1. What is beauty? Do you change your opinion about beauty? Does your understanding correlate with the generally accepted notion? What goes beyond the generally accepted notion? Beauty can be anything, it should be pleasing to the individual. What I find beautiful could be ugly to other people, example: body modifactions, I find some of them extremely beautiful and creative even though I wouldn't always want to do those same things to myself I think it's wonderful that they're exploring making their outside match their inside. I find people without make-up beautiful even their flaws are beautiful to me because it makes them unique and no one else can take that from them or replicate it.
  2. Please describe your understanding of a beautifully dressed person. What is the core of beauty? How do you explain what is beautiful to a person who has never heard about beauty before?I could see someone who is dressing to match their personality as beautifully dressed. Weather that be flamboyant or reserved. I would tell them beauty is something you have this compulsion to admire for no other reason but the sake of desire and appreciation.
  3. Is there a template of understanding what beautiful means for everyone to use? Is there such a term as "classical beauty"? If so, what is it?No, people should come up with their own definition of beauty. Classic beauty in U.S culture at least usually is in reference to a simple clean cut attractiveness.
  4. What is comfort? What is coziness? How do you create your comfort and coziness? How do others evaluate your skill in doing so? Do you agree with them?Comfort=relaxed to me. Blocking out the outside world and it's noise. Probably see me as a hermit or just weird.
  5. How do you pick your own clothes? Do you follow fashion? Why? Do you know how to select clothes for different types of figures? Eh, I usually have someone help me. No, its not important to me. I imagine I could but I have no desire to and would be very uncomfortable doing so.
  6. How do you cook? Do you follow recipes? What do others think of your skill?Depends what I'm cooking, I may follow a recipe at first, after that I'll just add or subtract w/e I want and see how it turns out. People say I'm a pretty good cook most of the time, I like savory food.
  7. Are you good at color patterns and mixing them and matching? This is hard to answer honestly, I've been an artist my whole life so it's hard to know if color was natural or a developed skill.
  8. If someone is telling you what is beautiful and what is not, what goes with what color and what is not, do you agree with this person?Depends what we are talking about the color on. If it's clothes, I won't agree or disagree I just wouldn't care. If its in a drawing/painting there are certain things specific colors do when in contrast with each other yes I would agree with that.
  9. Tell us how you'd design any room, house or an office. Do you do it yourself or trust someone else to do it? Why? I don't really put much thought into it honestly I just put things down and move them as I need them.
  10. How do you know if a person has bad taste? Could you give us an example? Do you always trust your own taste or do you seek opinions from others? I would never assume to think anyone has bad taste, we are all entitled to like/dislike whatever we ant so therefore assuming my taste is better than yours is wrong. It's just different.

Block IV
Symbol_f.gif

1. Can you line up human resources and make them do things? What methods do you use? Can you press people? If so, how does it happen? No, terrible at it. When I've had to everything goes crazy, it makes me very uncomfortable.
  2. What is incursion? How do you deal with this? Can you repulse? How easy can you do it? ???? I think it means to attack, can I repulse?... Idk ? Sorry lost here. If it's asking how easy I can attack then it's almost impossible I have to very angry or frustrated.
  3. What does "my people" and "strangers" mean? When do "my people" become "strangers" and why?my people = a group you identify with for some reason, stranger = people you dont know. When there's a bad disagreement or long period of no communication?
  4. Are there strategies of attack? Can you use them? When is it justified?I would think so?Probably not. In defense?
  5. Do you think it's ok to occupy someone else's territory? In what situations?No not really, unless it's like a mass genocide type thing then the innocent people may need help.
  6. What are the methods of volitional force? When is it most effective and in what situations? Attacking before being attacked. I have no clue, I don't think about this stuff ever.
  7. How do you protect yourself and your interests? With passion and compassion.
  8. Describe your behavior in the situations of opposition and if you have to use some force?I've never been in a physical fight my entire life and I'm 28. I've been close to fighting before and just become overly emotional, WAY overly emotional.
  9. Do others think of you as a strong person? Do you think you are a strong person?In some ways, others no. For both, I'm strong willed and carry a lot of conviction.
  10. How do you understand if a person is strong? Are there any signs of a strong person? What is the core of any force? Why do people listen to one person, but not the other? If they stand by what they believe and say. When a person does that. Passion/conviction.

Block V
Symbol_r.gif

1. What is boorishness? Does your understanding of it correlate with the generally accepted notion? How would you explain what boorishness mean to a 10 year old child? How would you explain the same to an adult who does not behave ethically? A person who says things with no regard of it's implication on other peoples feelings. Honestly I probably wouldn't I'm not super fond of children. I would probably point out how they're hurting people with the way they act/what they say and hope it gets the point across.
  2. How would you improve the moral of the society?Trying to inspire tolerance in everyone.
  3. Can you justify somebody's bad behavior by thinking that he/she wasn't taught how to do so?Sometimes, in very specific situations. Overall I feel like people should just know hurting others in any way is wrong.
  4. Give us your understanding of love. Can you love and punish at the same time? An unbridled affection, passion and understanding for something or someone, that surpasses any reasonable explanation. To an extent, but in general, no I don't think you can.
  5. Have you heard about the Southern hospitality? Everything is for the guest. There is also a German hospitality – the master of the house is always right. What method is the right one? Try to evaluate without the weight of any cultural aspects, traditions, nations etc. I've grown up in the south, Southern Hospitality doesn't really exist to be honest especially if you don't fit into what they know as normal. I can see the benefit of both sides, but cannot say one is more or less right.
  6. What is sympathy? When do you need to express it? When is it advised not to?The ability to care and feel for something or someone even when it stands with or against you. You should always express it, you should never NOT express it.
    [*]Are there any norms of behavior in the society? Do you follow them? Do people always have to follow them? Why?Over time we have created them, they slowly change in more time as well. No, not always. No, I think people should decide what they like and dislike for themselves and not just assume to feel the same way their parents/friends/the rest of the world do about something.
  7. How do you know what attitude among people is right or wrong?Being aggressive, hurtful, inconsiderate and intolerant are wrong.
  8. What does moral mean? What is immoral? Does your understanding correlate with the others? How can you evaluate the correctness of your own understanding?Morals are something people develop as a reference to what is right and wrong to them. Being aggressive, hurtful, inconsiderate and intolerant are immoral to me. Probably doesn't correlate with everyone no. If my understanding of something isn't going to cause me to discriminate or become intolerant and or hurt someone emotional/physically or not.
  9. Somebody is giving you a negative attitude – what is your reaction? Could you show your own negative attitude toward someone else? If so, how? Could you give a person the silent treatment? How easily do you forgive people? I often do give people the silent treatment when people offend me, because I don't want to say something that hurts them the way they hurt me. Yes I can do that sometimes though, and when I do I generally attack their character and call out times when they've done exactly in opposite of what they're proclaiming. If someone is being negative towards me which happens fairly often, I will typically ignore them. If I have to interact I will do everything I can to choose my words carefully and at least keep my side of the interaction civil to avoid making things worse.

Block VI
Symbol_e.gif

1. "Whole world does not cost one tear of child" – how do you understand this phrase? Do you agree with this opinion?Not sure what it's intended to represent exactly, but I can see it meaning that world in general is too focused on power and greed, and that the tear of a child is in fact more important than those things. If so, then yes I would deeply agree with that thought.
  2. Is it acceptable to express emotions? Give examples of inappropriate expression of emotions.I don't tend to like physically expressing my emotions in public or in front of anyone but I don't think it's necessarily wrong unless you're hurting someone by expressing negative emotions such as anger jealousy and hate.
  3. Can you use negative emotions? In what situations?Can I use them????? I have them..... I don't tend to use them for anything except maybe to fuel my artwork.
  4. How do you express negative emotions? What does it look like? What do others think about it?I keep answering the next question down without intending too lol wtf. Okay so, I express them by working them out in my head and then putting them into my artwork making them into something I find beautiful.
  5. Shallow emotions – what does it mean? Are there any other emotions?Hmmmm hard one for me to answer personally, I know being vain is seen as negative ect. But all in all if its something a person cares about deeply then its not shallow to them.
  6. What are right or wrong emotions?I don't believe emotions are right or wrong they operate separately and on a individual to individual basis
  7. Can you change the emotional state of yourself? Of others? To what side – positive or negative?Not really no or well not quickly at least. I think I like to feel like my words and art spark emotions in people more than they actually do and that's fine. Positive.
  8. What does it mean to "pour out your emotions"? How does it happen? To say how you really really feel about yourself and how you hurt, typically after repressing them for a long time and someone making you snap.
  9. Does your internal emotional state correlate with what you show externally?No not most of the time it does not.
  10. Do you track what mood you are in throughout the day? Do you notice the mood of others?I can read faces really well, so I can make a basic assumption sometimes I'm wrong most of the time I'm not. I do track my own mood throughout the day, I try my best to cultivate it into a relaxed state.

Block VII
Symbol_t.gif

1. Do you like surprises?Depends, lol Good ones or bad ones, good surprises yes I can enjoy them now and then. But I'm always worried it's bad at first.
  2. How people change? How do you feel about those changes? Can others see the changes?If its a change for what I view as better then happy like them being themselves and being honest. I would assume they can.
  3. Is it true that whatever happens is only for the best?No, but how you handle it can determine what happens in the future.
  4. What do you think of horoscopes, fortune telling etc.? Do you believe in luck, lucky fortuity?Don't think much of it, it's a fun thing to play with but I don't take that sort of thing seriously. Grain of salt.
  5. Can you forecast events? Is it even real?Depends, with interactions with people yes, is it real????????
  6. What is time? How do you feel time? Can you "kill" time? How? It's an illusion of the human experience we've created to document certain events. Time is what it is. No because time isn't 'real'. You can waste portions of your life doing nothing however.
  7. Is it easy for you to wait for some important event? What if you don’t know when it is supposed to happen? I'll typically become anxious and start imaging all the things that could/may go wrong.
  8. Do you need help creating forecasts and determining how something will end? Do you trust those forecasts? No I don't need help really. I trust them to an extent yes, but acknowledge that something could happen I didn't see coming as well.
  9. Are you normally late? How do you react if someone is late?No not normally, depends how important whatever it is they're late for is. But typically I don't really care.
    [*]Imagine the situation where you agreed to meet with someone. Your feelings and actions: a) 20 minutes before the meeting starts, b) 5 minutes before the meeting starts, c) it is time for the meeting to start, but the person is not here, d) 20 minutes after the meeting start time and the person is not here, e) more time and the person is still not here… a.)Probably feeling a little nervous depending on the situation, if not I'm probably off in my head thinking about something else completely random. b.)A little more nervous depending on the situation, probably trying to pull my thoughts back together and focus on what the meeting will be about. c.)Less nervous if I was able to focus my thoughts on what we will be discussing, and hoping I'm prepared enough. d.)Much less nervous, curious why they aren't there. But I'll be feeling much more comfortable since I made it on time and by now gathered myself in my mind. I'll try to think back and make sure they didn't tell me a different day or location. e.)I'll probably give them a call after 30 minutes and make sure they're okay and haven't got into a wreck or something if I verified that the time and place are correct. I'll probably start packing to leave as well and be a little glad it didn't happen in some ways but hope they're okay aren't hurt.

Mactheknife

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Block VIII
Symbol_i.gif

[*]Is there a meaning of life? In what? Is it the same for everybody? There is if you chose to have meaning, no it's not it's not the same for anyone.

[*]What should be done so people can be happy? Respect and tolerance for the differences between everyone in the world. People should work together to support and cultivate everyone's well being.

[*]In the situations with a lot of potential and volatility will you trust your own guts, logically calculating everything or will you ask people you trust what should be done? I'll trust my instinct and gut. If something starts to appear to be failing along the way I'll retract some and try again.

[*]When you meet a stranger, what can you say about them right away? How do you know what this person is all about? Does it take long to understand someone's talents? I can tell if they're uncomfortable talking, and I'll respect it. If they do talk I'll get a better feel for them and probably have a decent general understanding of them as a person but I would never attempt to fully understand anyone else.

[*]Remember an interesting person and call out 5-6 qualities you think are interesting in them. What makes an interesting person? Are you an interesting person? Why? What if someone calls you "boring" and "not interesting"?They spoke freely but not offensively, they seemed sure of themselves, they knew what they wanted in life, they were kind, open to talk about many different things and didn't get offended by my opinion/ showed me respect the way I showed them respect. I think I could be interesting to certain people. I usually think about things from a different perspective some may find it fun. Eh I may be a little hurt by it but it probably wouldn't ruin my day because I probably didn't find them interesting either lol

[*]What opinions, from people who know you, seem: a) fair; I seem lazy to some people*it's fair because going only off observation it would appear that way.* b) not fair; That you have to believe in God to have morals. c) hurtful; That gay people are just delusional d) strange; the people who agree with all my opinions.

[*]Do you fantasize? What kind of fantasies do you have?Yes almost constantly, about anything and everything it will change moment to moment to be honest. Some are very detailed, some are very abstract and ridiculous and just fun to imagine. Like what it would have like to be live in the 1500's, what it would be like to be a dog, how it would feel to breathe water, what other life on other planets could look like and or be. the universe in general fantasizing about the multiverse theory energizes me greatly imagining things like how the earth will look when the sun begins to die, what it would be like to see the solar system crush into a black hole. Imagining funny this like that give me great joy. They don't have to be specifically about space, that just an example of one in some detail..

[*]What qualities should a person have to be successful and why? If a person is happy with their life, they are successful, if a person is doing something they love and have a passion for then they are successful

[*]What qualities can stop a person from being successful and why? Intolerant people unable to explore new ideas and concepts. The fact that we 'need' so many things to live and that people place certain expectations on everyone else causing some of us to get in a rut where we feel bad about the things we love and have passion for. People place higher importance are certain things other people do making it hard to do certain things for a living.

[*]What is more important in life – to be a good person or be a successful one? Why? Is a good person always successful? If not, then why?It's more important to do what you love and have passion for, if you're doing something like that you'll in turn be much nicer because you aren't forced into living a life unfulfilled and unsatisfying in the long run. I'd rather be a starving artist then a rich lawyer. That is just an example if someones passion is law then that's where they should be, your life choices shouldn't be on what will make you rich, they should be on what's going to use your passion and love everyday you to do what you do.

K that's a shit load of info, have fun and thanks if you actually read it ! lol

The one fact I can leave you with is that I 'know' I'm introverted, by all the definitions. The rest I'm not objective enough to really 'know' but introverted/extroverted was easy, my thoughts are focused inward which should show through fairly easy with the info provided as well as the basics like drawing my energy from alone time and contemplation and playing with ideas in my head. I generally have low energy, or well at least observational wise, It takes a lot to get my *engines moving*. My thoughts can be somewhat energetic when I'm alone, but I'm not physically. I get drained very fast being in public or even around people like family after about 3-4 hours max. I would rather hang out at home alone and draw than ever really go out anywhere, I enjoy that much more. When I'm around people I can't think as effectively, too many distractions which causes things to become frustrating in public.