User Tag List

First 12

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    What do you think that your type is?

Post 5 that you do not think describe you
    Could you link some descriptions you think are good for me to go off of for that? Is being no type possible? lol

You are what you love themightyfetus's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx
    Socionics
    ESE Si

Alright, so I know this sounds really stupid, and a lot of people will think this won't be helpful--but sometimes it's best to go right back to the bare-bones basics. Once you have some bones, you can start finding some flesh. So...

I think the majority of people start out MBTI with this. Personality test based on C. Jung and I. Briggs Myers type theory It's not function-based, but it's the one everybody takes. It really can provide a lot of insight. Sometimes it helps to take it more than once on different days. This was my gateway to MBTI. It helped me determine my FP, and later, my N. From there, I investigated the functions of the xNFP, saw that they fit me, and ruled out other types.

So, tell me--what type did you get? What were your percentages?
    Yet I know, if I stepped aside
    Released the controls, you would open my eyes
    That somehow, all of this mess
    Is just my attempt to know the worth of my life

Mercury - Sleeping At Last

3w2 // 6w7 // 9w1
    Likes DreamBeliever liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx

I think that you have some sort of thoughts regarding yourself. Just knock out types that you know do not reflect how you precieve yourself. For example, I highly doubt I am an ESFJ. Why? I just don't, I do not behave like one, and although I relate to parts of every type description this is one that on the whole I know I can knock out.
    Likes themightyfetus, DreamBeliever liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by themightyfetus View Post
    Alright, so I know this sounds really stupid, and a lot of people will think this won't be helpful--but sometimes it's best to go right back to the bare-bones basics. Once you have some bones, you can start finding some flesh. So...

I think the majority of people start out MBTI with this. Personality test based on C. Jung and I. Briggs Myers type theory It's not function-based, but it's the one everybody takes. It really can provide a lot of insight. Sometimes it helps to take it more than once on different days. This was my gateway to MBTI. It helped me determine my FP, and later, my N. From there, I investigated the functions of the xNFP, saw that they fit me, and ruled out other types.

So, tell me--what type did you get? What were your percentages?
    Don't think this is probably right, but I got
    INFP
    Introvert(22%) iNtuitive(25%) Feeling(38%) Perceiving(22%)

You are what you love themightyfetus's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx
    Socionics
    ESE Si

Quote Originally Posted by DreamBeliever View Post
    Don't think this is probably right, but I got
    INFP
    Introvert(22%) iNtuitive(25%) Feeling(38%) Perceiving(22%)
    There, that's a start! So now, try investigating Fi, Ne, Si, and Te in that order. What do you relate to? What don't you? Also, go through the traditional MBTI dichotomies. Pick out which preferences definitely fit you. Your F seems to be the highest percentage there. So look into that.
    Try taking a few more online tests and tell me what you got. You might get different results each time, but there will probably be some overlap.
    Yet I know, if I stepped aside
    Released the controls, you would open my eyes
    That somehow, all of this mess
    Is just my attempt to know the worth of my life

Mercury - Sleeping At Last

3w2 // 6w7 // 9w1

MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Personal concepts
    1. What is beauty? What is love?
    Beauty is ehat we see, hear,taste, smell touch imagine amd bring to life. Love is compassion, love is not hateful or bitter, but love is not what we ran over. In all reality, people show love in all sorts of ways, through action and some through words and that sometimes people do not like the way others show love
    2. What are your most important values? To show compassion and mercy
    3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place? I believe that reality just came out of nowhere and people just staryed doing things for no reason. I believe this still because I believe that life cane out of random.
    4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you? My overall opinion on wars nd military is that some of these wars are pointless and I do not care about wars.

Interests
    5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why? About anything as long as everybody gets a laugh. I like to play guitar,
    6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body? No
    7. What do you think of daily chores? Daily chores are boring and the only reason why we should do them is because we do not want roaches in the house and to be safe.
    8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome. I have not.
    9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    What made me cry is when people that are closed to me have betrayed and then O know about it, I do noy why I have cried. People complimenting me because ot made me feel special.
    10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    I feel at pne with the environment.
    Evaluation & Behaviour
    11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself? My inability to speak my mind. I wish I could show myself to people and not react.
    12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself? My intellect and my ability to lut smile on people's faces. My ability to predict how people would react.
    13. In what areas of your life would you like help? I would like someone who knows how to do things and not just say go there because I believe there is a certain way to do things
    14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    No
    People & Interactions
    15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with? I like that mist people love to have fun and can get overexcited over things such as graduation. The aspects about people that I do not like is the fact they are easy to get manipulated in an emotional way and try to use religion to start wars. I do not like the fact that people judges someone else just because they look scary, have a daunting sense of humor or is a religion that are know to have people instead of trying to know more about people.
    16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner? If uou want to do it, do it. They got to have a fun loving personality, I want them to have betterjudgments of people and should have a lot of energy.
    17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why? Make sure the child is safe, teach all of my children be aware of people and to always make a choice as long as iy does not affect people in general because I do not want to see them in jail and also people will hunt them down.
    18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction? None.
    19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one. Society and I have mix feelings about each other. The problem yhat I have with society is that they can contradictory such as follow values vs follow the lae and it could confuse people and they could cause riots.
    20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them? I choose by friends by just some stuff that they would be have them laugh and I would behave like myselg and as I would say something to them, I am judging them and making conclusions of what can I get away with and whay can I not get away with.
    21. How do you behave around strangers? I will be pretty quiet because I truly do not know people's intentions