1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
I am unsure of whether I'm a thinker or a feeler, and I have a lot of perceiving traits, yet a lot of judging traits so it gets me confused, also when I take tests online I usually get 3-4 different results from a variety of tests.. [The main ones are ISFP, ISFJ, and INFP]
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
I just yearn to do make the most out of my life, do all the things I wish to do before I pass away and be the best I can be in every aspect of life.
3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
Probably when I was a kid and I didn't have to worry about my future or anything for that matter, now that I'm 18 I have a lot to figure out in regards to which career path to take/which college course I should go for and when I will be able to finally be independent and live on my own.
4) What makes you feel inferior?
People who are a lot smarter than me tend to make me feel inferior, it really makes me feel dumb when someone is talking to me about something and I can't understand them fully, also people who are very successful in life make me feel inferior because I feel I can never be as successful as they are. [In regards to people who are very wealthy and make a good living having a really good job]
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
The way I feel about a decision usually holds the most weight, I tend to think in deep about the pros and cons of making a decision and then decide with what I feel is the right decision to make.
6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
My emphasis is typically on getting it done and on the result it will yield, I don't really care much about having control of the outcome.
7) Describe a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
I tend to have a lot of fun when the activity I'm partaking in can absorb my attention completely and let me be fully in the present moment, activities like swimming, etc.. tend to have that affect on me. I found it hard to think of just one time where I was having fun
8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you?
Reading something and revising it over and over until I commit it to memory is the quickest and most natural way for me to learn something new, provided I'm interested in what I'm learning.
9) How organized do you think of yourself as?
I'm not organized at all, my room, purse, etc.. are all very messy. There are clothes all over the floor of my room, and my backpack is stuffed with papers.. the list could go on.
10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
I look for information that supports it and I think the idea over until it makes sense to me.
11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
I find harmony by following what I believe and being myself, I don't really pay much attention to the people around me.
12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
I think before I speak unless I'm really upset, and I definitely prefer one-on-one communication, I feel too judged talking in front of a group of people.
13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
I tend to jump into action right away, and whatever happens, happens. Actions definitely speak louder than words.. you can say anything but if you don't follow through on what you say or if your actions counteract what you say, I'd say your true character should be judged by your actions.
14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
I would likely just watch my favorite show later [it's not as if it won't be on again], and go out with my friends.
15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
I become very on edge, and need to be alone otherwise I'll snap at someone and say something I regret.
16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
It really bothers me when people are mean to others for no reason at all and act like they think they're better than everyone.
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
I like talking about my interests with people who share them the most
18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life?
Other people, pop culture [movies, popular songs, etc..], what other people around me are talking about, gossip/rumors/drama, etc..
19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
My friends perceive me as a nice, easygoing person. One thing wrong about the perception is that I'm really not as easygoing as I appear to be, I keep a lot inside and when something bothers me I internalize it. My friends would never say that I am selfish or quiet [although around people I don't know, I am VERY quiet.
20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
I'd like to do a whole range of activities I love such as swimming, eating at my favorite restaurant, cooking/baking something good, going for a run, etc..