• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type am I?

xpeacexrainbowx

I was tested as ENTP and INFP mostly, also ENFP sometimes and maybe INTP once. I know I'm DEFINITELY Ne, but what's the difference between these types? And most likely Im ENFP since the description is closest and I'm somewhat popular with most of my classmates. I can be shy too but I'm also loud and outgoing.
Ne: I can zone out and I get annoyed with details
Ti: sometimes I have my own thoughts I don't impose on others
Fi: Im aware of my feelings
Te: I sometimes want others to believe what I think is logical
Fe: prbly the least used of these judging functions, but I use it to express
Si: I reminisnce stuff from past experience and basically the past

avaxtskyr

MBTI Type
ISFP
Basing off of the information provided (indication of Fi and Ne preferences) here are your possibilities:

ISTJ
ESTJ

ENFP
INFP

--

It is also apparent that you are not fluid in your understanding of the cognitive functions.

xpeacexrainbowx

Basing off of the information provided (indication of Fi and Ne preferences) here are your possibilities:

ISTJ
ESTJ

ENFP
INFP

--

It is also apparent that you are not fluid in your understanding of the cognitive functions.

Definitely not xstj

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
It might help for you to fill out a questionnaire. :)

xpeacexrainbowx

Thx I'll try
What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
I don't know which np type I was. I felt like I was Enfp, but i had some introverted characteristics and was tested as infp and sometimes intp.
What do you yearn for in life? Why?
I yearn for fun and learning more interesting stuff because I want to see as much as I can in the world and make a difference, small or big. I want to test cool stuff in the world.
Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
im at my finest when I'm most comfortable in peace and it's worth enjoyment it can be loud or quiet as long as it makes me happy
What makes you feel inferior?
get doubted, failing, fear, not speaking up, humiliation
What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
Pros cons, my feelings
When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
Yes to get good grades
Describe a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
I had lots of fun in parks or caribbean beaches anything I can explore alone in
When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you?
I remember the stuff that interests me more than ones that don't and I don't like too much detail but sometimes I don't get the main point either
How organized do you think of yourself as?
Definitely a perceiver, though I can get bursts and start categorizing stuff like crazy when I need to
How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
I try to see the principles behind it.
You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
I guess being myself
Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
I'm not sure I can be both. I'm either loud in a crowd or a loner

Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
I get a thought or feeling in my head which is sometimes vivid before jumping into action
It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
My fav show maybe
How do you act when you're stressed out?
I get tired and exhausted with anger. So I take a break or take my anger on something.
What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
Mean ppl who don't mind their beeswax, ppl who say mean stuff about innocent weak ppl, ppl who r mean to me or the ones I love
Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
Anything I'm interested in, maybe my thoughts or trying to know others better I like joking around making ppl laugh
What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life?
Boring details, thats all I remember
How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
They prbly think I'm quirky and ok they never say I'm annoying or boring
You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
im random and spontaneous so It depends on my mood and I'd probably do something exciting or whatever I'm curious about