• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Quick check: so/sx or sx/so

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Hey guys! :) So, I know for sure that I'm a 4w3. I know that sp is definitely last in my stacking. I just can't figure out if I'm so-dominant or sx-dominant.
Here's some information that has confused me for each.

Social
-I'm extremely conscious about what others think of me. If I think somebody hates me, I'll go out of my way to try to win them over--I'm just very sensitive.
-I try to make myself appealing to others. Sometimes this conflicts with my need to stay true to myself, and it causes me great distress.
-I have a deep need to belong in a group, and for belonging in general.
-I enjoy being able to express who I am to the world, so I enjoy things like speaking publicly about things that matter to me.
-I strongly desire inspiring people, both as individuals and as a whole.
-I want to be known for my uniqueness and compassion.

Sexual
-Since childhood, I have become so attached to one person that I think about them constantly, ruminating on every connection we've ever had, and even imagined connections.
-In the past, I have overwhelmed these people by leaning too much on them, being very emotionally naked, and overall displaying a great intensity of feelings. One friend described me as "whirlwind of volatility."
-I become obsessed or addicted easily.
-I seek few and deep relationships over very many.