1. What is beauty? What is love?
Imagine being in a room lit only by a small window and you see a glass prism in the dark corner. It’s just there bland and uninteresting, but if you put it in a point where the light may touch it, it will surely be something very beautiful.
Beauty is different in every eye, but can be found almost everywhere if you look at a different angle or at a different point.
I find love confusing. I can’t really understand or figure it out. I guess it isn’t something to be understood but something to be felt.
2. What are your most important values?
Patience, Discipline, Wisdom, Integrity
3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
No. I don’t see any point or reason to believe, but I do find some beliefs interesting.
4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
Reading about war can be interesting but I, like everyone, certainly don’t want to be in one. Each war has different stories and reasons why they started but were they really necessary? They were sometimes, maybe, not really. It’s easy to say that we should find a better way to resolve a problem without destruction and violence, but there are times when there is no other choice.
Knowledge is power, and for me power is the ability to start and bring a change.
5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
Different topics mostly involving my interests like science, history, current and possible events, ideas and plans, etc. I may also talk about the recent film, series, book, article that I’ve seen. Sometimes I have long conversations with friends asking for suggestions, advice or opinion on something related to their decisions and recent or possible works.
6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
I lived with elderly people so health topics aren’t uncommon. I don’t really mind the topic. I guess I’m a bit focused on my body. I try to provide the basic needs and care that my body needs in order to stay healthy. I’m not a fan of exercises but I do some from time to time.
7. What do you think of daily chores?
Chores are good to keep the place organized and clean from time to time, but I don’t see the need to do them every single day.
8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
I recently read and really liked the “Diary of Ellen,” It’s a short novel and prequel to the game called Witch’s house, which is a really good game. I don’t have a favorite genre when it comes to books. On the other hand, I quite enjoy horror/thriller, fantasy, and animated films. Some of the movies I like are Confessions, Battle Royale, A tale of two sisters, Spirited away, Time of eve, Pale cocoon and so on. I also am into some series, well mostly animations, like Code geass, Death parade, Shiki, Petshop of horrors, Liar game, etc.
9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
Frustrations, failures, pain, onions have made me cry. I smile at the littlest of things that bring me even a little joy or relief. I don’t know why, do I have to know why?
10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
A sense of belonging? I have no idea. I’ll probably be a traveler all my life and I’m fine with that.
Evaluation & Behaviour
11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
Self control is one of my strengths and also my weakness. I'm afraid of losing control.
Anyways, people have complimented me for cleverness, curiousity and having a kind of good reasoning skill, and then they complain about my bluntness, coldness, unpredictability, laziness, standards etc.
I guess what I like about me is that I have my own inner world which sounds a bit crazy. I dislike a lot of things about myself because I always think that I have to do better than now. I dislike the fact the I'm too hard on myself but I still am.
13. In what areas of your life would you like help?
I need help maybe on the dealing with other people and their emotions part. I guess I'm retarded on that area. I usually come off as insensitive to some people. Lately, some acquaintances are complaining about how I sound condescending, rude and cold even in messages.
14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
Lately, yes. I guess it’s because I had nothing to do for months and it stresses and bores me. I’m planning on taking a random summer class next week for a little change.
People & Interactions
15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
I like reasonable, open minded and trustworthy individuals. I like someone who I can talk to who doesn't get offended by the tiniest things. You can say that I am not a fan of dramatic people. I also don’t like unreasonable, impulsive, and materialistic individuals. Also people who are all words and no actions? I don’t like those.
16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
Is “meh” a feeling? I don’t see the need for that right now since I prioritize other things. If I were to have a partner, I want them to be just a bit like me but it might become a disaster in a way, so maybe someone to balance me. Someone who is supportive and will be able to push me to do better could be nice. Also having some sense of security is also a good trait.
17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
I haven’t thought of having kids, and I also find certain kids to be annoying. If I were to raise one, I think I’ll focus on giving them the things they need in order to grow well such as the basic needs, enough parental attention and time, proper guidance and support, etc.
18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
It depends on the delivery and importance of the belief. Most likely I don’t care about whatever floats their boat, but if it were somewhat convincing, I might recheck all the information I have and look up things about it.
19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
I disagree about a lot of things in the society I live in, but I still try to adapt to it at times. As for problems and issues, Majority here are too emotional for its own good and often makes unreasonable decisions based only on what they feel at the moment. Another issue is the lack of discipline. It seems that following a simple rule is really hard for a lot of people. Political system, Judicial System, etc. also needs a lot of work.
Seeing people as a whole, I’ll just put this one quote here: “People are animals just living in a different kind of jungle.”
20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
I don’t really have standards for friends. I don’t even know how most of my friendships started. I guess I just hang out with a person, and then we get to know each other and choose to stay together. I usually behave more relaxed and open around them, open meaning I get really talkative.
21. How do you behave around strangers?
I usually just try to blend in with the surroundings. If a stranger asks me a question or starts a conversation, I try to sound nice but still being straight to the point.
Advance thank you.