• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me, please :)

Kate286

MBTI Type
INFx
I think that I´m an INFP or an INFJ.

1-what makes you angry?
Injustice, ignorance, arrogance, egoism, pride, shallowness, hypocrisy, corruption, narcissism, servility, inability to change things. Then people who are illogical, supercilious, rude, who thinks they know everything, who dares too much, who bully. Also girls who takes photos in style „duck-face“...you know what I mean. But mostly you would know that I´m angry only from way I speak, breath or from my mien.

2-what do you like/dislike most about people?
Like: compassion, courage, dedication, originality, independence, faith, thoughtfulness, wisdom, logic, imagination, tenderness, gentleness, kindness, cheerfulness, sincerity.
Dislike: All things I mention in previous answer.

3-do you like animals? why?
I like them in general but mostly the young ones. They are so cute and lovely when they are small, innocent, playful and dependent on their mothers.

4-what do you like most about the favourite people in your life?
Well…that’s very difficult question. I don´t know. They have great personalities, we get along very well and accept each other, they are usually nice, polite etc., mostly we have a similar hobbies, they make me feel comfortable, etc.

5-what do you like/dislike most about yourself?
Like: my individualism, paradoxical personality, my stubbornness, imagination, cheerful moods, I´m night owl, spiritual
Dislike: my scrupulosity, OCD thoughts, stuttering, paradoxical personality inability to change things, sometimes I´m extremely unable to decide, I don´t understand myself and care too much. I´m moody, very sensitive and horrible night owl.

6-do you care about being fashionable? why/why not?
I don´t really care, because the fashion is not so important for me. My personal fashion style is something like…not trying to stand out, wearing usual clothes of current fashion era, but keeping it comfortable, loose, simple and nice.

7-do you prefer to fit in or stand out?
I prefer both, which means: not standing out too much, fit in a little, and always be myself, maintain my originality, religion and individual personality.

8-what activities do you enjoy?
Drawing, playing a guitar, listening to music and singing, psychology (a little), theology, philosophy, writing a fiction, thinking, watching my favourite series and movies, anime, reading manga and also books, sudoku and crosswords, taking walks, from sports: badminton, tennis, dancing, dodgeball.

9-what makes you feel secure?
Knowing that everything is fine and everyone is safe and sound. Finishing long lasting project or something that overwhelmed me. Being at home with my family, getting along with everyone I like.

10-do you like being in a relationship? why/why not?
I´ve never been dating, I only had a couple of crushes (they never knew about it) so I don´t know if I like being in a (real) relationship. I think that everyone needs to mature enough for the relationship. The ideal is when 2 people (a couple) are soulmates and they are firstly (best) friends and partners in crime; lovers secondly. Anyway, I agree with the crede: “Better not married at all, then married a wrong person.”

11-what do you love and why? Could be people, things, places, etc...
Well…there are tons of things which I love. Mostly I don´t exactly know why or sometimes because they mean something for me. For example: a rain, the Moon, stars, a sunrise and a dawn, a sundown, meteor showers, a delicious food, my favourite music, to discover new favourite songs, getting inspiration, staying up all night, evening walks, talking with a close friend for hours, being lazy when I can afford it, deep thinking, deep or cheerful discussions, Japan, Verona (Italy), the Doctor Who, cheerful mood, parties (very occasionally), time alone when I can chill out, creative time.

12-what do you spend the most time thinking about?
About life in general, about people (I observe a lot), my favourite series, books and movies, about future hypothesis, about nice experiences during previous days (occasionally), about religion, about my place in world, about music; or sometimes I switch off my mind and just stare at the wall (in this case I usually sing or hum a song silently)

13-How much have you changed over the years? Who were you as a child?
I changed a lot. Now I don´t trust people so easily, I´m much more pessimistic, I care about another things than school, I think about deeper ideas like life, relationships and many abstract terms in general.
As a child I used to be quite happy, nice, playful, very responsible and imaginative. As an only child I was able to entertain myself and play on my own and I liked that very much. In comparison with other children I was much quieter, something like wiser, mentally older, but I was also naive and therefore I was bullied and not valued for who I was.

Sorry for my English, I´m not native speaker :)

Kate286

MBTI Type
INFx
Well, that´s interesting. My mum is an ISFJ and I never thought I´d be the same type :D But thank you for opinion, I will think about it :)

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Well, that´s interesting. My mum is an ISFJ and I never thought I´d be the same type :D But thank you for opinion, I will think about it :)

Yeah! I totally understand where you are coming from. I always thought my mom was an ISFJ as well! She was much better with people than I ever was, and the amount of details she could remember about people always just blew my mind. But people on here were typing me as a possible ISFJ and I am keeping that in mind, and its great that you are considering the possiblity (however vague you may think it to be) as well!

Anyways back to you and why I think you could possibly be an ISFJ. Although you write definately like a feeler, I just dont really get an Fi vibe from you. From what I have seen Fi doms seem to write using alot of flowery language and feelings of the current moment. You seem to be recalling your feelings more from past experience, that points to a strong Si. Also you write about dressing comfortably, that is a very strong indicator of Si. And even some of your values are Fe sounding, compassion is arguably Fe. You are a tough call though, but from what I read, you seem to have a stronger Si than Ne and not the other way around. ISFJ with INFP as my second choice.

I would write more but I have to go work....:dry:

Best of luck to you!!:D

robert666

MBTI Type
INTJ
[MENTION=24664]Kate286[/MENTION] please answer the following questions, try to elaborate.

What are your personal values?

Why is it bad for girls to take photos in style „duck-face“?

Tell us about your paradoxical personality and your stubbornness.

What do you like talking about when you talk to a close friend for hours.

Do you find it easier to make decisions and stick to them or do you prefer to leave them till the last minute?

Kate286

MBTI Type
INFx
What are your personal values?
Justice, family, my faith (Christianity), kindness, respect, friends, truth, self-esteem, beauty, safety. I think that these are the main. Of course there are a few another like entertainment, living, money etc. but these are less important.

It´s bad because they are only blindly following the crowd and copying a weird pattern which some celebrity showed them. They think that when they copy the pattern they will be interesting, modern or cool. They do not represent themselves with their real faces, but cover it with an embarrassing provocative mien. The worst thing is that they are so blinded by crowd or illusion of themselves (or by whatever) that they do not truly realize their behaviour and they can´t judge themselves objectively. They are unable to appreciate a true value of themselves and this cause that they think that their beauty is in duck-faces and stuff like that. I think that every girl should have enough self-esteem and confidence to face the world and society with her real face and identity…and if not maybe she is just on the way to discover her inner value and beauty, or it´s because of influence of society or something else. If somebody would be offended by this, I didn´t mean to offend, it´s only my opinion and point of view.

Tell us about your paradoxical personality and your stubbornness.
As paradoxical personality I meant that I consider myself as full of contrasts. It´s very hard to explain.
Much more I desire to create, draw etc. the much more unable I am to get the inspiration or to create in general. When preparing for an exam much more easygoing I try to be in order to not overwhelm myself too much, the much more stressed and overwhelmed I am because of thoughts that I´m not responsible enough. Much better idea I have and much more I want to share it, the much less able I am to share it and explain my idea. As I mentioned it´s very strange.
It´s also strange that in some cases I´m extremely stubborn and in other cases it´s extremely easy to persuade and doubt me. When I have some opinion or want something, mostly when I have a gut feeling about it, it´s very hard for people to change my mind. On the other hand when I´m personally not sure. (I mention this topic in the last answer.)

What do you like talking about when you talk to a close friend for hours?
Well, I didn´t mean really for hours, because mostly I meet with my close friends only in a school and we talk during the breaks of during a way home. I meant that sometimes when discussing we would be able to talk for hours. In general we share our opinions about things. Mostly it´s about people, relationships or sometimes gossips. Then also about our favourite movies, music, books, computer games. When we have very cheerful mood, we would laugh about whatever topic, we comment everything around us and reminisce our funny experiences. When we are overwhelmed and exhausted we tend to discuss a life, society, politics, philosophy, upcoming stressful situations (exams, finals etc.) and similar topics. Sometimes we complain a lot about things that overwhelm us.

Do you find it easier to make decisions and stick to them or do you prefer to leave them till the last minute?
It depends. When it´s usual decision like what I´m going to wear today, what to eat, which bus to go home by, which website to open; I act immediately and don´t think very much about them. But for example, if somebody important (I mean mum or whoever from family) tells me “It´s cold today, take thicker jacket,” my plan is broken and sometimes I get stuck which one I should choose and I´m like ”I want to wear this one. But she´s right it´s cold, so I should wear another one,” and I get stuck in this thoughts. Also when making important decisions like choosing universities to apply for, if I should trust somebody or not, choosing a topic for high school thesis, choosing a dress for prom; I think till the last day. I consider all the pros and cons and ask many people about their recommendations, opinions and experiences. I discuss the issue with my family a lot. But occasionally when the solution (for ex. the topic for the thesis – which really happened two years ago; or some dress) hits me right into face and it´s like a magical strong gut feeling, something like intuition, and I fall for the solution, I throw away all my doubts and consider the issue as solved. Anyway, also in this case if a lot of people doubt my gut feeling solution, I´ll be extremely confused and in need of someone who would assure me whether my decision is right.

Hope this will help :)

robert666

MBTI Type
INTJ
Here are my thoughts on your type.

5-what do you like/dislike most about yourself?
Like: my individualism, paradoxical personality, my stubbornness, imagination, cheerful moods, I´m night owl, spiritual
Dislike: my scrupulosity, OCD thoughts, stuttering, paradoxical personality inability to change things, sometimes I´m extremely unable to decide, I don´t understand myself and care too much. I´m moody, very sensitive and horrible night owl.
Seems FP.

7-do you prefer to fit in or stand out?
I prefer both, which means: not standing out too much, fit in a little, and always be myself, maintain my originality, religion and individual personality.
Seems FP.

8-what activities do you enjoy?
Drawing, playing a guitar, listening to music and singing, psychology (a little), theology, philosophy, writing a fiction, thinking, watching my favourite series and movies, anime, reading manga and also books, sudoku and crosswords, taking walks, from sports: badminton, tennis, dancing, dodgeball.
Seems N.

12-what do you spend the most time thinking about?
About life in general, about people (I observe a lot), my favourite series, books and movies, about future hypothesis, about nice experiences during previous days (occasionally), about religion, about my place in world, about music; or sometimes I switch off my mind and just stare at the wall (in this case I usually sing or hum a song silently)
Seems N.

13-How much have you changed over the years? Who were you as a child?
I changed a lot. Now I don´t trust people so easily, I´m much more pessimistic, I care about another things than school, I think about deeper ideas like life, relationships and many abstract terms in general.
As a child I used to be quite happy, nice, playful, very responsible and imaginative. As an only child I was able to entertain myself and play on my own and I liked that very much. In comparison with other children I was much quieter, something like wiser, mentally older, but I was also naive and therefore I was bullied and not valued for who I was.
Seems N.

It´s bad because they are only blindly following the crowd and copying a weird pattern which some celebrity showed them. They think that when they copy the pattern they will be interesting, modern or cool. They do not represent themselves with their real faces, but cover it with an embarrassing provocative mien. The worst thing is that they are so blinded by crowd or illusion of themselves (or by whatever) that they do not truly realize their behaviour and they can´t judge themselves objectively. They are unable to appreciate a true value of themselves and this cause that they think that their beauty is in duck-faces and stuff like that. I think that every girl should have enough self-esteem and confidence to face the world and society with her real face and identity…and if not maybe she is just on the way to discover her inner value and beauty, or it´s because of influence of society or something else. If somebody would be offended by this, I didn´t mean to offend, it´s only my opinion and point of view.
Seems FP.

If I had to choose between INFP and INFJ for your type then I would definitely choose INFP. I can see the Fi but I don't see indications of Fe. I hope that's useful.