• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Whats my type?

My TYPE poll

• ISTP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INTJ

• INTP

• INFJ

• ENFJ

• ENFP

• ESTJ

• ESTP

• ESFJ

• ESFP

• Total voters

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I can't really decide.

Fe/Fi:
- Decent at being polite to people, can seem outgoing for a little while.
- Have long term close friends who I am open with
- I have been told I don't smile enough and that people think I hate them when honestly I don't really care one way or another about them.
-Friends tell me I have no emotions, I suppose I rarely make emotional displays.
- I like small children and babies, dislike animals.
- Uncomfortable with over the top emotional displays/crying
- More likely to go along to get along then argue, unless I am debating or arguing for fun.
Ti/Te:
- Can lead in group projects if no one else will.
- Spend alot of time in my head, sometimes miss large portions of conversation
- Prefer strategy board games to games of chance
- Only ok at math and science
- Have made people cry unknowingly before
- Can't really tell the line where jokes start becoming offensive, have burned bridges by telling apparently innappropriate ones
- Generally scored well on standardized tests.
- Extremely lazy at school
Si/Se:
- Frequently try to compliment peoples clothing
- Poor memory for names
- Good at remembering funny/ fun things that happened in the past
- Dress in whatever is comfortable
- Can rewatch shows multiple times
- Occasionally enjoy video games
- Eat when bored
- Can remember things people tell me
- Lose things extremely often
- Get lost often
Ni/Ne:
- Enjoy making up stories, most games I played as a child were imaginative
- People think I'm funny even when I'm not trying to be (Although I do make alot of jokes)
- I can talk non-stop for a while, sometimes forgetting the other person is there
- Like to write
- Like to mess with people, joke around, troll
- Prefer to get peoples opinions on controversial topics and discuss that. Since many people dont like talking about things like abortion, religion, ect, have recently begun shaping conversations around clothes and what is happening presently in their lives.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Anyone there?? Hellooooooo:happy2::happy2::happy2:

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
^ The self-description, from the things if focuses on to its wording, is quite concrete. Little is spoken of an inner world until we get to the parts about enjoying repeat experience. Even while being in his head a lot, he defines himself with real world activities.
Feeling is spoken of in relation to others, including readiness to share sentiments on social issues, but there is enough acknowledged obliviousness and disconnect from the object to make me suspect introversion.
I think ISFJ, as there is enough Feeling for causing some social embarrassment, but not quite enough to guide smoothly, yet. A shaping of how one is in relation to what makes things smooth with others is developing. Im guessing the OP is male (?), which makes Fe less the stereotypical nurturing hostess role.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
^ The self-description, from the things if focuses on to its wording, is quite concrete. Little is spoken of an inner world until we get to the parts about enjoying repeat experience. Even while being in his head a lot, he defines himself with real world activities.
Feeling is spoken of in relation to others, including readiness to share sentiments on social issues, but there is enough acknowledged obliviousness and disconnect from the object to make me suspect introversion.
I think ISFJ, as there is enough Feeling for causing some social embarrassment, but not quite enough to guide smoothly, yet. A shaping of how one is in relation to what makes things smooth with others is developing. Im guessing the OP is male (?), which makes Fe less the stereotypical nurturing hostess role.

I can understand the Si-Dom part, but I have to wonder about the Fe vs Te

* Can't really tell the line where jokes start becoming offensive, have burned bridges by telling apparently innappropriate ones
Would this be because of the lack of Se?

* Prefer strategy board games to games of chance
Again, the lack of Se, one can almost see Te here.

Would be interesting to get the age of the person as well.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Ill add some more things

-Always been a thrill junkie, loved roller coasters, skydiving, rafting, ziplining from a young age
- In middle school and high school got kicked out of class frequently for arguing with the teacher, offending them, being uncooperative, and not paying attention.
- Like to read
- Immediately do the opposite of whatever someone tells me to do; Automatic reflex that lately I've tried to suppress.
- English papers were always criticized as being too esoteric and over the place.
- Computer Science major
- Skip class often; pretty good at justtifying and convincing myslef that I can afford to miss a particular class.
- Low high school GPA, moderately high ACT
- Do not get offended at things others tell me I should
- Obsession with conspiracy theories, paranormal occurances, scary stories, and everything remotely creepy
- Like saying things out of the blue to mess with people and see their reactions, the more over the top ridiculous the better. Usually offensive stuff, but not always.
- Alot of the feeling stuff is recent. Lately I have had multiple people tell me they got the wrong impression from me and they thought I had something against them. I have been trying to improve on it, and I have tried to take any opportunity I can to be as friendly to people as I can. This involves alot of sucking up... Bosses, teachers, pretty much anyone in authority. Those who I used to rebel against, now I pretty much pretend to be their number 1 fan. (Suprisingly this works alot of the time). Compliments are alot more powerful than I originally thought.
- I have no sense of direction
- I have also cut back on the jokes a ton because since I cant see the line, its safer not to even take a step near it.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I decided to include a survey too because Im bored

1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
- Well all of them actually. My personality changes based on where I am, when I am at work I'm more hard working and serious, when I am in class I'm more outgoing and goofy. Of course my moods change occasionally and the above isnt always true, but I just never really seemed to totally fit any of the type descriptions. It was always just like I took an ingrediant from each type and made it up into some weird ass MBTI souffle.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
- I want to be able to do my own thing my own way. Some days I think about getting married, having kids, all that stuff. Other days I just want to be left alone with my phone to search the internet for the rest of my life. I just want to be happy.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
- I generally feel the happiest/ finest when I am laughing with my friends. I like coming up with crazy things with them, and exploring how each one of them is different.
4) What makes you feel inferior?
- When other people are condescending. Or when someone orders me to do something immediately without getting my input.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
- Pros- cons and then people. Usually when I am deciding on whether to do something I think about what the worst case scenario is, what could possibly go wrong, and whether it is worth it. I am much more likely to do something if I know someone else will be negatively affected if I dont, but that isnt an absolute, and left to my own devices I overthink every possibility sometimes to to the point of never doing what I initially set out to do at all.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
- Um hmm. Well It depends on the situation. If someone else in my group is willing to do the work to be the leader then thats fine by me, but if worse comes to worse and I personally cannot afford for the project to fail then I might take the lead. As long as it gets done I dont really care.

7) Describe a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?

-I have alot of fun often, and I generally have a good memory for the events.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you?
- To try to do it on my own. I really do not like being taught by anyone because it doesnt really leave me much time to really think about what I am doing. I dont really like being under a microscope, and giving me alot of space is usually the best way to get me to do something. I like to think that I made the decision to do something, not someone else.

9) How organized do you think of yourself as?
- I am extremely disorganized, i always have been. When I was little I had to go to this class for disorganization and even that didnt cure me. I just dont really notice the mess. Unless I am tripping and falling, it doesnt really bother me. Usually I can find what I need, but when I cannot that is when you will see me scrambling to clean.
10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
- its kind of like a city a new idea. Like when you think of San Francisco I first think very vague thoughts about the city in generally. After a while you may start to think about the golden gate bridge and other landmarks. Then you start to think about how the cars and the subway and the taxis connect everything together. You can get anywhere in the city from anywhere else as long as you know where to go. Its sort of like an idea, when you know in generally whats going on, it makes it alot easier for you to connect things together. Then once you figure out one city, you can take a taxi and move on to a new one

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
- A bit of both. I'm not going to intentionally set out to cause problems, and if they come up I'll try to be attentive and seek out a solution; but if something the group wants to do seems totally unfair then I more than likely will not go along with it.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
- I usually prefer group discussions actually, speaking with a group of people is actually alot easier and its less personal usually than one on one conversations. Things go by alot faster. It depends who I'm talking to whether I think first or just jump.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
- Im not sure whether action speaks louder than words. Its hard to say because some people are much more sincere and guenuine than others, and for them words are enough. For others, (like me) can say one thing and then never actually do it. So I guess I would say on a whole actions speak louder than words because actions are muc more likely to be gotten done.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
- It depends on the friend, but most likely Ill record the show and go out.
15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
- I have tantrums... I get all jittery too and alot more emotional and get extremely paranoid
16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
- I do not like people who think that they are perfect and that they are better than other people and have nothing to improve on. I guess I dont like undeserved arrogance
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
- I like talking about a lot of things with people! I really really like political stuff, religious stuff, psychology stuff, and stuff like that lol. I have one good friend who I spend hours with coming up with new ideas for a business, we arent quite there yet but hopefully someday we will be!
18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life?
- I actually get alot of shit from people who think that I am blowing them off. My mom doesnt think I call her enough, my friends think I'm ignoring them, any guy I'm with thinks I dont want to see him enough. So I suppose I should probably spend more time on my relationships, Its just hard for me because I dont really need to see people as much as they apparently need to see me.

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
My friends think that I am crazy. Ill be the person who will tell the teacher to eff off, who will go out in public with my pants on backwards, and who will come up with the most ridiculous and obnoxious excuses to tell people to get out of stuff. Most of my friends think I am funny, and the ones who dont I guess arent my friends any more. Most of my friends know that I am not extremely emotional, and seem to try to appreciate when I make an effort. My friends probably would not ever say that I am a hard worker, overly emotional, or organized at all.
20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
It depends on my mood. I might want to chill, I might want to do some adrenaline pumping stuff, I might want to travel somewhere who knows

chubber

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=24643]Frosty6226[/MENTION] describe how you react when you get angry

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I dont really get angry very often. When I get annoyed I might roll my eyes, sigh, and make a sarcastic remark or complain. If it is more serious, then I feel a quick rush of anger and then I try to think of what I can do to solve the problem. Sometimes I confront the person and try to argue with them. Oh, and I suppose when it all piles on to each other, like if someone is intentionally trying to anger me or I've been really stressed then I might explode and scream but that hasnt happened very often.

chubber

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What do you when asked to go to unfamiliar places?

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I worry about it, think about everything that could go wrong, but then I think about everything that could be gained and I just go

chubber

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Do people tell you often that you worry too much?

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
They say I overthink things for sure. Ive had people tell me that I should try to be more in the moment and experience the here and now. When I am in a big group is usually when I am best able to get out of my head.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
- Love music, listen to it constantly.
- For the things that I decide to go to, I am usually on time
- Usually enjoy talking to people, but like being alone as well
- Phone, laptop, are very organized. Most physical things are not.
- Can cry at movies, doesnt happen often, but if you are going to see me cry thats the best bet.
- Sheltered upbringing
- Dislike liars unless its a joke

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
What are everyones ideas now?!?

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
So so far IS*J.. Interesting