I can't really decide.
- Decent at being polite to people, can seem outgoing for a little while.
- Have long term close friends who I am open with
- I have been told I don't smile enough and that people think I hate them when honestly I don't really care one way or another about them.
-Friends tell me I have no emotions, I suppose I rarely make emotional displays.
- I like small children and babies, dislike animals.
- Uncomfortable with over the top emotional displays/crying
- More likely to go along to get along then argue, unless I am debating or arguing for fun.
- Can lead in group projects if no one else will.
- Spend alot of time in my head, sometimes miss large portions of conversation
- Prefer strategy board games to games of chance
- Only ok at math and science
- Have made people cry unknowingly before
- Can't really tell the line where jokes start becoming offensive, have burned bridges by telling apparently innappropriate ones
- Generally scored well on standardized tests.
- Extremely lazy at school
- Frequently try to compliment peoples clothing
- Poor memory for names
- Good at remembering funny/ fun things that happened in the past
- Dress in whatever is comfortable
- Can rewatch shows multiple times
- Occasionally enjoy video games
- Eat when bored
- Can remember things people tell me
- Lose things extremely often
- Get lost often
- Enjoy making up stories, most games I played as a child were imaginative
- People think I'm funny even when I'm not trying to be (Although I do make alot of jokes)
- I can talk non-stop for a while, sometimes forgetting the other person is there
- Like to write
- Like to mess with people, joke around, troll
- Prefer to get peoples opinions on controversial topics and discuss that. Since many people dont like talking about things like abortion, religion, ect, have recently begun shaping conversations around clothes and what is happening presently in their lives.