• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Whats my type?

My TYPE poll

• ISTP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INTJ

• INTP

• INFJ

• ENFJ

• ENFP

• ESTJ

• ESTP

• ESFJ

• ESFP

• Total voters

robert666

MBTI Type
INTJ
[MENTION=24643]Frosty6226[/MENTION] please answer the following questions. Try to elaborate in your answers.

Can rewatch shows multiple times
What do you get out of watching a show multiple times?

Like to write
What do you write, and what is it that motivates you to write?

Like to mess with people, joke around, troll
What is your payoff for doing that?

Prefer to get peoples opinions on controversial topics and discuss that.
What do you enjoy about doing this?

Like to read
What do you enjoy reading?

Immediately do the opposite of whatever someone tells me to do
What is the reason for doing this?

who will go out in public with my pants on backwards
Is this uncomfortable?

If you were feeling drained and needed to recharge, which would you prefer.
  • Spending time with people of your choice, engaging in an activity of your choice.
  • Spending time by yourself, engaging in an activity of your choice.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I rewatch shows when I am extremely bored. They are usually mindless shows, ones where I can just chill out, relax, and usually multitask by talking on my phone, surfing the internet, reading, homework, and stuff like that. Oh and I usually read the spoilers of shows before watching them because I cant stand the anticipation.

Well I do not actually generally write that often, but if someone were to put a gun to my head and demand that I write something I wouldnt have a problem doing so. I always preferred in school when the teacher would assign us something specific and I would twist it just enough to be within the guidelines, but I would make it something that generally wasnt exactly what they would want and then I would enjoy seeing their conflicted reactions.

It helps me with my near constant state of boredom. I think its funny, my sometimes think its funny, and I guess I just enjoy doing it. I usually stop though if it goes too far, as in a person cries or tells me something really emotional or even tells me in all seriousness to knock it off.

Usually I read whatever interests me at that current moment. Ive been interested in MBTI for a while so I read alot about that. Um fiction occasionally, although I read that more as a young child. Usually I just scour the internet looking up whatever thought popped into my head.

I do not really know why I do it. I have a younger brother who I believe is a very strong judger, ISTJ (possibly INTJ) and he was always on my case about what I was doing that wasn't correct/appropiate/right and that always irritated me. I just dont like to be told that I have to follow rules that make absolutely no sense, just for the reason that the rule is exists. Usually when people are bossing me around it is generally unneccessary. Give me time to process what you are saying, and the majority of the time I'll either do it or think of a damn good reason why not.

No not really, I never really much cared about others opinions that much. Usually I would do this kind of crap around strangers, so as long as it didnt come back to bite me I was fine. And even if it did, oh well thats life.

That is a tough one. I definately need a good amount of time to myself but I do enjoy hanging out and having fun with my friends. Although I suppose if I had to choose I would probably spend more time alone.

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Not sure but I would say ENTP...

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Ok thanks guys! I think I might try to add a poll, is that even possible at this juncture?

robert666

MBTI Type
INTJ
No not really, I never really much cared about others opinions that much. Usually I would do this kind of crap around strangers, so as long as it didnt come back to bite me I was fine. And even if it did, oh well thats life.
I would find it quite uncomfortable to reach behind me for the zipper every time I go to the washroom.:)

That is a tough one. I definately need a good amount of time to myself but I do enjoy hanging out and having fun with my friends. Although I suppose if I had to choose I would probably spend more time alone.
I'd like you to answer the question again, but this time with a restriction which I have added below.

If you were feeling drained and needed to recharge, which would you prefer? Note that you must do all of your recharging using only one of the two options below, meaning that you can't do a bit of both.
Spending time with people of your choice, engaging in an activity of your choice.
Spending time by yourself, engaging in an activity of your choice.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
First of all lol:D:D

And second of all hmmm I guess if I have do draw the line and completely disclude one option from my life completely, I would probably prefer to have the time to myself than the time with others. Do I get the internet?

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
So as of now I have ISFJ ISTJ and ENTP....hmmm

robert666

MBTI Type
INTJ
Here's my assessment of your type.

Spend alot of time in my head, sometimes miss large portions of conversation
Seems N.

- Have made people cry unknowingly before
- Can't really tell the line where jokes start becoming offensive, have burned bridges by telling apparently innappropriate ones
Seems T rather than F.

-Always been a thrill junkie, loved roller coasters, skydiving, rafting, ziplining from a young age
Seems SP.

- English papers were always criticized as being too esoteric and over the place.
Seems N.

- Skip class often; pretty good at justtifying and convincing myslef that I can afford to miss a particular class.
Seems lazy.

- Do not get offended at things others tell me I should
Seems T.

- Obsession with conspiracy theories, paranormal occurances, scary stories, and everything remotely creepy
Seems Ne.

- Like saying things out of the blue to mess with people and see their reactions, the more over the top ridiculous the better. Usually offensive stuff, but not always.
Seems Ne and seems E.

- I have also cut back on the jokes a ton because since I cant see the line, its safer not to even take a step near it.
Seems sensible.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
- I generally feel the happiest/ finest when I am laughing with my friends. I like coming up with crazy things with them, and exploring how each one of them is different.
Seems Ne.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
- Pros- cons and then people. Usually when I am deciding on whether to do something I think about what the worst case scenario is, what could possibly go wrong, and whether it is worth it. I am much more likely to do something if I know someone else will be negatively affected if I dont, but that isnt an absolute, and left to my own devices I overthink every possibility sometimes to to the point of never doing what I initially set out to do at all.
Seems P.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you?
- To try to do it on my own. I really do not like being taught by anyone because it doesnt really leave me much time to really think about what I am doing. I dont really like being under a microscope, and giving me alot of space is usually the best way to get me to do something. I like to think that I made the decision to do something, not someone else.
Seems NT.

9) How organized do you think of yourself as?
- I am extremely disorganized, i always have been. When I was little I had to go to this class for disorganization and even that didnt cure me. I just dont really notice the mess. Unless I am tripping and falling, it doesnt really bother me. Usually I can find what I need, but when I cannot that is when you will see me scrambling to clean.
Seems P.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
- its kind of like a city a new idea. Like when you think of San Francisco I first think very vague thoughts about the city in generally. After a while you may start to think about the golden gate bridge and other landmarks. Then you start to think about how the cars and the subway and the taxis connect everything together. You can get anywhere in the city from anywhere else as long as you know where to go. Its sort of like an idea, when you know in generally whats going on, it makes it alot easier for you to connect things together. Then once you figure out one city, you can take a taxi and move on to a new one
Seems Ti.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
- A bit of both. I'm not going to intentionally set out to cause problems, and if they come up I'll try to be attentive and seek out a solution; but if something the group wants to do seems totally unfair then I more than likely will not go along with it.
Seems NT.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
- It depends on the friend, but most likely Ill record the show and go out.
Seems E.

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
- I like talking about a lot of things with people! I really really like political stuff, religious stuff, psychology stuff, and stuff like that lol. I have one good friend who I spend hours with coming up with new ideas for a business, we arent quite there yet but hopefully someday we will be!
Seems Ne.

18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life?
- I actually get alot of shit from people who think that I am blowing them off. My mom doesnt think I call her enough, my friends think I'm ignoring them, any guy I'm with thinks I dont want to see him enough. So I suppose I should probably spend more time on my relationships, Its just hard for me because I dont really need to see people as much as they apparently need to see me.
Seems T rather than F.

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
My friends think that I am crazy. Ill be the person who will tell the teacher to eff off, who will go out in public with my pants on backwards, and who will come up with the most ridiculous and obnoxious excuses to tell people to get out of stuff. Most of my friends think I am funny, and the ones who dont I guess arent my friends any more. Most of my friends know that I am not extremely emotional, and seem to try to appreciate when I make an effort. My friends probably would not ever say that I am a hard worker, overly emotional, or organized at all.
Seems E.

I rewatch shows when I am extremely bored. They are usually mindless shows, ones where I can just chill out, relax, and usually multitask by talking on my phone, surfing the internet, reading, homework, and stuff like that. Oh and I usually read the spoilers of shows before watching them because I cant stand the anticipation.
Seems Ne.

Well I do not actually generally write that often, but if someone were to put a gun to my head and demand that I write something I wouldnt have a problem doing so. I always preferred in school when the teacher would assign us something specific and I would twist it just enough to be within the guidelines, but I would make it something that generally wasnt exactly what they would want and then I would enjoy seeing their conflicted reactions.
Seems Ne.

I think you are definitely NTP. If I had not asked you the question about recharging I would have typed you as ENTP since your behaviour seems very extroverted. Also there is lots of Ne in your responses. However since you have answered the recharging question as an introvert I'm not sure about the E vs I preference.
Here's are a couple of questions about the recharging scenario.
  • What is the minimum that would have to be changed in the extrovert option ('Spending time with people of your choice, engaging in an activity of your choice.') for you to choose it?
  • What is the minimum that would have to be changed in the introvert option (Spending time by yourself, engaging in an activity of your choice.') for you to reject it?
Yes, internet access is available to you in either option but you can't use it for realtime communication with anyone in the introvert option.

Also, for my own interest:
3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
- I generally feel the happiest/ finest when I am laughing with my friends. I like coming up with crazy things with them, and exploring how each one of them is different.
Are you referring to exploring how your friends are different?

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
For the introvert option I would need occasional contact with someone so I could discuss what I am thinking about with them. If I get bored very very quickly, so having someone to talk to just helps to give me something to do. It also helps to organize my thoughts. Or I would need to text with someone, any medium honestly. If I didnt have occasional contact I would probably reject the introversion option.

For the extroversion option I would reject it if it didnt allow me any time to myself. Spending time by myself is relaxing and I have really no problem spending decent amouts of time alone. Oh and if all the talking I would be allowed to do was small talk then I would probably reject the extroversion option, I can talk about the weather for only so long. Of course I can always redirect the conversation, but if rigidly all talk had to be about the weather and stuff like that I would probably explode.

Ive had people tell me I talk too much and then Ive had people tell me I talk too little. I have met many people who are more extroverted than me, and I have met many who are more introverted as well. Its a little bit annoying though when I try to talk to someone and they give me one word responses, although at the same time it is a challenge and that makes it a bit fun.

Anyway my interests wander alot, I might be really interested in something for a while, like intensly interested and then the next day it holds no appeal. It keeps me from finishing alot of the things I start.

Oh and the friend I talk to about the business ideas I strongly expect is an ENTP and she is more outgoing than me. That might come from come from having a large extremely extroverted family but theres that too.

Yep! I like to delve deeply into their personalities, discover what makes them tick and why! Its just so interesting how people can be so different but seem so similar at first glance.

robert666

MBTI Type
INTJ
I think texting someone in the introvert option would still mean that you are alone. Also you are rejecting the extrovert option unless you are allowed to spend time on your own, which would make it invalid. So I'd have to pick I over E for your type. I'm typing you as INTP.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Yeah I just never felt comfortable typing myself, it is hard to know if you have any bias against a particular type, and I think it is good to test what you think you know about yourself against the unbiased opinions of others about how you come off. Id like to think I could detach enough from myslef to analyze myself without subconciously leaning a certain way, but I just dont know for sure. When I have taken those online tests I generally come out as INTP. Still though, when I read the overall type descriptions I seem to fit more with the ENTP than the INTP. I'm not super logical I dont think, I dont really care about grammar unless it is atrocious, and I dont really feel the need to correct others. Ive gotten INTP the most on those tests, then ENTP, then ISTP and once INFP.

ISFJ tho has made me start thinking...

Id say I have Ne, Si, Ti, and Fe... The orders the only problem

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Sorry to be annoying but...

...could you type me again? Recently I have come to think that I am displaying alot of Fi and I was just wondering your thoughts.

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Do the things I tell you to do if you haven't already, or imagine them. After that, answer these questions for me.

Go to a party and be the center of attention. How do you feel?
Go home, talk to nobody, have nobody around you, and do something in complete silence or with quiet music for a week. How do you feel?

Study a book full of useless facts. How do you feel?
Use those facts and come up with a theory about how to improve something or create a conspiracy theory. How do you feel?

You meet a really nice and really intelligent person. He has a bounty of 5,000,000,000 $, dead or alive.
Would you rather hand him to the government and get the money, or let him live and become his friend?

There are 2 doors. One door is open, and you can only go through one.

Behind the open door, you see a typical office room with 2 windows, with a desk and a nice chair, a coffee machine, and a laptop with Windows 7.
But you have to deal with a secretary (male or female) who's busy writing e-mails on the laptop and is angry because the internet isn't good.

Behind the closed door could be anything from the woman/man of your dreams, to a giant spider/wasp that will crush, burn and eat you alive.
BTW: If something should kill you, you'll be revived and fine as if nothing had happened, but you'd still have the awful memory.
Which door would you go through?

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Go to a party and be the center of attention. How do you feel?
Go home, talk to nobody, have nobody around you, and do something in complete silence or with quiet music for a week. How do you feel?

It would depend if I chose to put all the attention on myself or not. I wouldn't care if all the attention was put on me if I was making a joke or telling a story or whatever, it would actually be really fun. I would be ok for a week alone. I can be content being by myself for that amount of time, and usually I can find something to do to entertain myself.

Study a book full of useless facts. How do you feel?
Use those facts and come up with a theory about how to improve something or create a conspiracy theory. How do you feel?

I probably wouldn't even be able to get through the book. I would be so bored I would quit halfway through. I suppose though if someone legit forced me to read the book then I probably wouldn't focus on the details and would come up with something totally unrelated in my head. If quizzed later on the book my recall would probably be pretty bad.

You meet a really nice and really intelligent person. He has a bounty of 5,000,000,000 $, dead or alive.
Would you rather hand him to the government and get the money, or let him live and become his friend?

Well I would first of all be pretty curious as to why he had that bounty, like why he was so important that he was worth 5,000,000,000, so I would probably try to shell that out of him. Depending on the reasons for the bounty I would turn him in. If he was a murderer, it would be no issue. If he found out something about the government, and now the government was desperate to keep him from divulging information IDK I would probably either help him or let him go about his business.

There are 2 doors. One door is open, and you can only go through one.

Behind the open door, you see a typical office room with 2 windows, with a desk and a nice chair, a coffee machine, and a laptop with Windows 7.
But you have to deal with a secretary (male or female) who's busy writing e-mails on the laptop and is angry because the internet isn't good.

Behind the closed door could be anything from the woman/man of your dreams, to a giant spider/wasp that will crush, burn and eat you alive.
BTW: If something should kill you, you'll be revived and fine as if nothing had happened, but you'd still have the awful memory.
Which door would you go through?
I would probably go through the second door. The curiousity would kill me in and of itself, and I could deal with a bad memory. I mean it would be sort of like a nightmare, bad when you are experiencing it but gone in the morning.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Not sure. To me you seem like an Introvert and a Thinker. The rest I am unsure about. If I had to guess, I might go with ISTP.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Not sure. To me you seem like an Introvert and a Thinker. The rest I am unsure about. If I had to guess, I might go with ISTP.

What makes you say Se and Ti?

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Ok, I am now between INTP, ISTP, and ENTP. Thoughts?

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Intp, Infp, Istp, Entp, isfp, isfj, istj?