0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 567

Thread: Whats my type?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

@EJCC I can see where you're coming from with ENxP, but I don't see it. Maybe a younger ENxP like Magic Qwan (because their posting styles are much more similar compared to any other ENxPs on this forum I've seen). Considering that mixed with the fact that Frosty seems heavily Get-Things-Going and doesn't strike me as an ESFP either that would narrow things down to ESFJ which I could see. But then again I also might be a little gung-ho to type ESFJ due to the strange amount of pretty clear ESFJs coming into this forum typing as ENxP.
    @Poki definitely made a point though about her similarity to Saturned. I miss her. I could see INFP - I just don't feel the ENxP connection.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    @EJCC I can see where you're coming from with ENxP, but I don't see it. Maybe a younger ENxP like Magic Qwan (because their posting styles are much more similar compared to any other ENxPs on this forum I've seen). Considering that mixed with the fact that Frosty seems heavily Get-Things-Going and doesn't strike me as an ESFP either that would narrow things down to ESFJ which I could see. But then again I also might be a little gung-ho to type ESFJ due to the strange amount of pretty clear ESFJs coming into this forum typing as ENxP.
    @Poki definitely made a point though about her similarity to Saturned. I miss her. I could see INFP - I just don't feel the ENxP connection.
    She is crazy busy right now with work, she is doing good though. Hopefully she comes back when things slow down
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx

@EJCC I can see where you're coming from with ENxP, but I don't see it. Maybe a younger ENxP like Magic Qwan (because their posting styles are much more similar compared to any other ENxPs on this forum I've seen.
    I mean not that it means ENxP anything but Magic Qwan and I are the same age.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Poki View Post
    She is crazy busy right now with work, she is doing good though. Hopefully she comes back when things slow down

I hope she does it would be kind of cool to meet my doppleganger.
    Likes Poki liked this post

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Vibe typing isn't working for me either, because the vibes I get most strongly are:

- Saturned (INFP 4)
    - prplchknz (most likely INTP 6)
    - DisneyGeek (ISxx 6, usually typed as either ISFP, ISTP, or ISTJ IIRC)

So I take back my ENTP vote and change it to IxxP.

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    I mean not that it means ENxP anything but Magic Qwan and I are the same age.
    There are a bunch of posters here that are your age, and if you go back far enough in the archives, you can find posts from when I and the other posters my age (including Elfboy and Captain Curmudgeon, off the top of my head) were your age. I was a little more hyper back then, but didn't vibe much like you at all.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

The only thing @OrangeAppled got wrong was the OP's gender.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Saturned was an ISFJ e6 if I ever saw one.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe
    Likes riva liked this post

Enneagram
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    Saturned was an ISFJ e6 if I ever saw one.
    Wait really?!?!? Why am I so horrible at recognizing when people are my type (or close to it). She really painted herself as an INFP to me (and she would always tell me that I was ENFP.
    You are so arbitrary.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtlost View Post
    Wait really?!?!? Why am I so horrible at recognizing when people are my type (or close to it). She really painted herself as an INFP to me (and she would always tell me that I was ENFP.
    I'm sure my opinion is controversial...or, well, that's too strong a word, but I think you will know what I mean.

As a side, Ive noticed many who ping between INFP and ENFP are often neither....which is why they cannot settle on one, cuz neither really fits. I'd encourage them to look into an SF type, but people take that as an insult because of biases against sensing types.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe
    Likes Qlip, Starry, Chanaynay liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp

I wrote something long and then deleted it.

I'm still as confused as when I first clicked on this thread. Perhaps even more so.

I originally thought you were some combo of Se Ni Te Fi, specifically INTJ or ISFP and while INTJ is largely out of the running, ISFP still lingers as a possibility.

The ISFJ suggestion. I struggle to see Fe-aux somewhat. I can see where @OrangeAppled is coming from with the way you worded OP but it's kind of bizarre how it contrasts with the Frosty6226 I'm more familiar with.

Hm. Hmmm. Hmmmmm.

Well, as you already know, I'm inclined to believe you're 9w1 6w5 4w5 in enneagram which is my preferred typing system. A significant 5 influence but wielded as an accessory, if that makes sense.

Si-dom? Si-Fe. Not impossible. Not even super unlikely...

But it's a struggle. More ****explained**** perspectives would be useful. I may need to take a more active approach to figuring this out.

Need time to think about what to do next.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    649 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII Fi

@Frosty6226
    Can lead in group projects if no one else will.
    - Spend alot of time in my head, sometimes miss large portions of conversation
    - Prefer strategy board games to games of chance
    - Only ok at math and science
    - Have made people cry unknowingly before
    - Can't really tell the line where jokes start becoming offensive, have burned bridges by telling apparently innappropriate ones
    Okay I didn't read all your posts but from this post i'm getting IxTP vibes. ^ This for example seems more xxTx. You seem to be aware of other people's opinions and shape your behavior to suit theirs, to avoid conflict of opinions, which seems Fe-ish I think ;) But I can't imagine an xxFx making someone cry without knowing why ...:D Do you think of yourself more as an introvert? most of the activities and hobbies you mentioned,such as gaming, seem more introverted but i guess an extroverted type is possible too. I don't think Fi/Te to be honest but i could be wrong. S/N is less clear and imo I can see either Intp or Istp for you:)
    "Those who do not move, do not notice their chains"
    -Rosa Luxemburg