0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 23456 Last

Thread: Whats my type?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx

Yeah I just never felt comfortable typing myself, it is hard to know if you have any bias against a particular type, and I think it is good to test what you think you know about yourself against the unbiased opinions of others about how you come off. Id like to think I could detach enough from myslef to analyze myself without subconciously leaning a certain way, but I just dont know for sure. When I have taken those online tests I generally come out as INTP. Still though, when I read the overall type descriptions I seem to fit more with the ENTP than the INTP. I'm not super logical I dont think, I dont really care about grammar unless it is atrocious, and I dont really feel the need to correct others. Ive gotten INTP the most on those tests, then ENTP, then ISTP and once INFP.

ISFJ tho has made me start thinking...

Id say I have Ne, Si, Ti, and Fe... The orders the only problem

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx

Default Sorry to be annoying but...

...could you type me again? Recently I have come to think that I am displaying alot of Fi and I was just wondering your thoughts.

Injustice Needs To stoP RandomINTP's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

Do the things I tell you to do if you haven't already, or imagine them. After that, answer these questions for me.

Go to a party and be the center of attention. How do you feel?
    Go home, talk to nobody, have nobody around you, and do something in complete silence or with quiet music for a week. How do you feel?

Study a book full of useless facts. How do you feel?
    Use those facts and come up with a theory about how to improve something or create a conspiracy theory. How do you feel?

You meet a really nice and really intelligent person. He has a bounty of 5,000,000,000 $, dead or alive.
    Would you rather hand him to the government and get the money, or let him live and become his friend?

There are 2 doors. One door is open, and you can only go through one.

Behind the open door, you see a typical office room with 2 windows, with a desk and a nice chair, a coffee machine, and a laptop with Windows 7.
    But you have to deal with a secretary (male or female) who's busy writing e-mails on the laptop and is angry because the internet isn't good.

Behind the closed door could be anything from the woman/man of your dreams, to a giant spider/wasp that will crush, burn and eat you alive.
    BTW: If something should kill you, you'll be revived and fine as if nothing had happened, but you'd still have the awful memory.
    Which door would you go through?
    MBTI:
    Alignment: Chaotic-Neutral
    Sins: Pride > Sloth > Gluttony > Wrath > Greed > Lust > Envy

"Only two things are infinite. The universe, and human stupidity, but I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein
    "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss
    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -J. K. Rowling

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx

Go to a party and be the center of attention. How do you feel?
    Go home, talk to nobody, have nobody around you, and do something in complete silence or with quiet music for a week. How do you feel?

It would depend if I chose to put all the attention on myself or not. I wouldn't care if all the attention was put on me if I was making a joke or telling a story or whatever, it would actually be really fun. I would be ok for a week alone. I can be content being by myself for that amount of time, and usually I can find something to do to entertain myself.

Study a book full of useless facts. How do you feel?
    Use those facts and come up with a theory about how to improve something or create a conspiracy theory. How do you feel?

I probably wouldn't even be able to get through the book. I would be so bored I would quit halfway through. I suppose though if someone legit forced me to read the book then I probably wouldn't focus on the details and would come up with something totally unrelated in my head. If quizzed later on the book my recall would probably be pretty bad.

You meet a really nice and really intelligent person. He has a bounty of 5,000,000,000 $, dead or alive.
    Would you rather hand him to the government and get the money, or let him live and become his friend?

Well I would first of all be pretty curious as to why he had that bounty, like why he was so important that he was worth 5,000,000,000, so I would probably try to shell that out of him. Depending on the reasons for the bounty I would turn him in. If he was a murderer, it would be no issue. If he found out something about the government, and now the government was desperate to keep him from divulging information IDK I would probably either help him or let him go about his business.

There are 2 doors. One door is open, and you can only go through one.

Behind the open door, you see a typical office room with 2 windows, with a desk and a nice chair, a coffee machine, and a laptop with Windows 7.
    But you have to deal with a secretary (male or female) who's busy writing e-mails on the laptop and is angry because the internet isn't good.

Behind the closed door could be anything from the woman/man of your dreams, to a giant spider/wasp that will crush, burn and eat you alive.
    BTW: If something should kill you, you'll be revived and fine as if nothing had happened, but you'd still have the awful memory.
    Which door would you go through?
    I would probably go through the second door. The curiousity would kill me in and of itself, and I could deal with a bad memory. I mean it would be sort of like a nightmare, bad when you are experiencing it but gone in the morning.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Not sure. To me you seem like an Introvert and a Thinker. The rest I am unsure about. If I had to guess, I might go with ISTP.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Not sure. To me you seem like an Introvert and a Thinker. The rest I am unsure about. If I had to guess, I might go with ISTP.
    What makes you say Se and Ti?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx

Ok, I am now between INTP, ISTP, and ENTP. Thoughts?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx

Intp, Infp, Istp, Entp, isfp, isfj, istj?

MBTI
    ISFP
    Socionics
    IEI

I get an IxFP vibe.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx

Quote Originally Posted by avaxtskyr View Post
    I get an IxFP vibe.

Why Fi?