User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

Eh I used to think exercising was fun, but then I realized that I really had to find a motivation to do it, and my motivation was to increase my ability to defend myself and others. I never like sports, I played just because I like to have one upmanship and dominance over other people( I'm a 783). I didn't enjoy the physical part of it, I enjoyed the mental satisfaction of proving my competence. I guess that's what makes me come off as a T alot. Ack when I worked out regularly, I was stressed out because of the forced use of my Se, but when I took a break from exercise after reaching the fitness level I wanted and then took up typology as a hobby, I became more happy. I still enjoy working out with friends, but I hate working out until after its done and I can sit back and chow down on protein and think about life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poki View Post
    Why did you immediately go towards violence and demolition then? How often do people go against your Fi if you immediately start with that? As an Se user I have never actually been in a fight. People back off when I get pissed just from the look on my face, I have been told its a "Your getting to me and I am contemplating killing you look".

I love doing anything physical just as other Se users I know. Whether it be kayaking, bicycling, anything physical. I love pushing myself physically, I always take the hard route physically because I enjoy it. If I see a tree I grab an axe for fun, then I grab the chain saw when I am wore out. When I jet ski, I go all out until I cant go anymore, crash for a bit then go all out again, rinse and repeat. I enjoy it, Its not for any specific accomplishment, its for fun. I get off work and exercise or build something. I have am a programmer so after sitting at a desk all day I have to actually do something. I escape during lunch because I need to get out in the world as I feel all couped up. I had to put a solid wheel on my wheel barrow because I flatten a standard wheel barrow wheel when I load it up because I load it as heavy as I can lift.
    "Don't let a damned soul stomp on you for your age, but instead show them that you can be just as good as them in both morals and judgment"- 1 Timothy 4:12 in my own words that I can relate to.

Please vote on my johari window at
    http://kevan.org/jh/kensei16
    I promise it will not take long.

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by Kensei View Post
    Eh I used to think exercising was fun, but then I realized that I really had to find a motivation to do it, and my motivation was to increase my ability to defend myself and others. I never like sports, I played just because I like to have one upmanship and dominance over other people( I'm a 783). I didn't enjoy the physical part of it, I enjoyed the mental satisfaction of proving my competence. I guess that's what makes me come off as a T alot. Ack when I worked out regularly, I was stressed out because of the forced use of my Se, but when I took a break from exercise after reaching the fitness level I wanted and then took up typology as a hobby, I became more happy. I still enjoy working out with friends, but I hate working out until after its done and I can sit back and chow down on protein and think about life.
    You don't sound Se. You should change your crowd or location if you need to defend yourself that much.
    Im out, its been fun