User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

Honestly I would rather be around people and would pick them over being alone, being alone is boring af. However, I once in awhile need a break from other people's crap just like anyone else that's human. Extraverted or introverted.
    Quote Originally Posted by robert666 View Post
    You missed the last question:

If you were feeling drained and needed to recharge, would you prefer to spend time with other people or would you rather spend time by yourself? Assume that you would be able to choose the activity and the people in either case.
    "Don't let a damned soul stomp on you for your age, but instead show them that you can be just as good as them in both morals and judgment"- 1 Timothy 4:12 in my own words that I can relate to.

Please vote on my johari window at
    http://kevan.org/jh/kensei16
    I promise it will not take long.

You are what you love themightyfetus's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx
    Socionics
    ESE Si

Quote Originally Posted by Kensei View Post
    Honestly I would rather be around people and would pick them over being alone, being alone is boring af.
    Extrovert.
    Yet I know, if I stepped aside
    Released the controls, you would open my eyes
    That somehow, all of this mess
    Is just my attempt to know the worth of my life

Mercury - Sleeping At Last

3w2 // 6w7 // 9w1

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

I lean ENFP, which is consistent with the Big Five type in your signature.

For a discussion of why it makes more sense to type yourself by way of the dichotomies than by way of the functions, see this post.

That post includes a link to the official "Step I" MBTI, and I'd be curious to see your scores.

It also includes profile roundups for the four IN types, and I've put the four EN types in this spoiler:

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

That was what I got the first time I've taken the mbti, but I realized that I am actually more of a thinker because I do what I think is right, what my conscience tells me, not what is sentimental or empathetic. Oh and btw I took the test you posted, got ENTP, like I always get when I take the test seriously instead of roleplaying.

Quote Originally Posted by reckful View Post
    I lean ENFP, which is consistent with the Big Five type in your signature.

For a discussion of why it makes more sense to type yourself by way of the dichotomies than by way of the functions, see this post.

That post includes a link to the official "Step I" MBTI, and I'd be curious to see your scores.

It also includes profile roundups for the four IN types, and I've put the four EN types in this spoiler:

"Don't let a damned soul stomp on you for your age, but instead show them that you can be just as good as them in both morals and judgment"- 1 Timothy 4:12 in my own words that I can relate to.

MBTI
    INTJ

Here's my assessment of your type:

Do I like repetitive tasks? Hate them.
    Seems P.

My opinion on novel ideas? Love em. I would rather study something like astronomy than math or English. I value creativity and competence, and ideas are a show of that. While they don't have to be completely intellectual, as long as they are new and interesting, they intrigue me. I ultimately prefer to come up with my own ideas however and will often shut down any help when I am doing something due to the thrill of the challenge.
    Could be SP.

What makes you angry? I get most angry when human beings cannot exercise their free will because of age, race, gender, or because the incompetent fool in charge of them simply does not understand the beauty of the human race
    Seems FP.

What do you like and dislike about people? I dislike people that are controlling, yet don't have the creative capacity to be worthy of being in charge. I like them when they are helpful to others and let them exercise their rights
    Seems FP.

Personal values- I am a christian, because I believe that theism is the only logical explanation for how the world was created. I also believe in ultimate freedom and that parenting should be about loving and guiding your child, not controlling every aspect of his or her life just to bring him or her up to be exactly like you. I want children to develop their own values and personality
    Seems FP.

What I mean by extraordinary is being a great hero, or at least someone with a significant impact on something. If I fell into a portal that sent me to a world without me, I would want to see people starving and helpless and ruled by a tyrant. I would want to be the reason people live and breath in safety today. Plus I also wouldn't mind having a cool cape and various super human abilities.
    Seems SP.

I like astronomy because I was always intrigued by the possibility of alien life somewhere in the bast reaches of the universe. I the mechanical part of ir boring and repetitive, but everything else about it, from the planets to the ships, is fascinating.
    Seems SP.

Honestly I would rather be around people and would pick them over being alone, being alone is boring af. However, I once in awhile need a break from other people's crap just like anyone else that's human. Extraverted or introverted.
    Seems E.

There is plenty of Fi in your responses, so I do no believe that you have a thinking preference.

I am typing you as ESFP.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

For Enneagram I would guess 7w8. MBTI you seem very strongly ExxP. @robert666's arguments for Fi are convincing, so I lean ExFP.

Not to mention:
    I realized that I am actually more of a thinker because I do what I think is right, what my conscience tells me, not what is sentimental or empathetic
    This is incredibly Fi.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

Wow... If I try my very best to show Ti and I get typed as Fi, I must really be Fi. I guess I'll take your arugument for Fi. So I know I'm ExFP, but am I Se-Dom or Ne-Dom? I know and Ne are both novelty seeking functions, l so I could be both. Plus @robert666 didn't really make a valud argument about the Se-Dom. I try to be creative, yet I love action and adventure, those traits are from
    Both.
    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    For Enneagram I would guess 7w8. MBTI you seem very strongly ExxP. @robert666's arguments for Fi are convincing, so I lean ExFP.

Not to mention:

This is incredibly Fi.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Kensei View Post
    Wow... If I try my very best to show Ti and I get typed as Fi, I must really be Fi. I guess I'll take your arugument for Fi. So I know I'm ExFP, but am I Se-Dom or Ne-Dom? I know and Ne are both novelty seeking functions, l so I could be both. Plus @robert666 didn't really make a valud argument about the Se-Dom. I try to be creative, yet I love action and adventure, those traits are from
    Both.
    Which of these do you relate to more?

The Form of the Inferior - ENP

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...rior-esps.html
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

Actually, both of these seem to describe me with about 50% accuracy. Neither of them make sense to me. This is what happens every time I constanrly move back and forth between type descriptions, I think one describes me, then the other seems to describe me just as much. I think these decriptions should highlight individual type traits more so that people can flat out make a decision.

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

So far I think I'm going with ENFP because although I'm assertive when I need to be, I can be very introverted for an extravert. Plus I prefer to come up with a unique way of expressing myself, or else I feel dead and dull. A Se user would prefer to go with what they see and hear.