• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Be honest. Type me.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I am asking to be typed again. But I'll try real hard not to be stubborn. If you have any questionaires (please don't let them be really long), I'll try my best to answer them accurately and objectively as I can.

In the past I have thought myself to be a complete different type.

Here are some behaviors and in my understanding I will list what Cognitive function and/or letter it belongs to:

S
I love beauty in both the earth and in people, I get infatuated when I see people look their best and neat, something intriguing about it. (Se)
I tend to be even more attracted to people when they look of a better looking person of a person I know before regardless of how I feel about them (Si)
I eat when I'm bored (Se)
I tend to remember faces from the past quite well, some people remind me of others (Si)

N
I love theories about human personalities, social psychology (maybe Ni-Fe/Ne-Fi)
When I don't understand something and I think it for a while and see something in a movie not really related but I then connect to an old thought long ago for a greater comprehensive understanding of something (Ni)
I once in a while get to feel the process of disparate ideas in my head floating and literally feel it comes all into one section and my idea goes BAM! (Ni)
I'll stare at nothing for hours thinking on just one topic of situations in my head (Ni)
I love body language that works with facial expressions, multiple signs on what could be that person's emotion on what they're feeling at the moment. (Ne?)

F
I love movies that let me really understand the person individually and even thoughts to let me step inside the person's shoes (Fi)
When it comes to attributes for dating I look for attractiveness in terms of self-sufficient, independent, loving, attentive, kind, has manners, deep are some of things I look for in a partner, and has a really great taste in clothing. (Fe?)
I feel like I have to put smilies often to counteract the seriousness of my posts. ;)

T
I love the theory of chemistry and how molecules, atoms, work to the core of things, I want to find the building blocks of what makes life happen (Ti)
I rationalize and deduce a bit. (Ti)
I like to categorize things, I know everything won't fit neatly into one category as there are always exceptions but I think categories are essential to start understanding things/people at least.
I get frustrated when I'm told what to do without good reason/logic behind it. (Te?)

I
Probably go back staring for hours by myself.
When I get really stressed all I want to do is be all by myself completely.
I am independent when it comes to my own schedule and don't like working in groups at all for most academia.

E
I like to be in the city, but exercise in nature.
I get energized my stimulating conversations that connect ideas or new perspectives on things.
I am comfortable sharing most of my feelings.

P
I can be quite disorganized around me.
I arrive at different times near the last minute or past it.
When it comes to my job, I like to be relaxed.

J
For events, I do like things to be predictable.
I dislike most surprises.
I'm stubborn on a bit of things. Picky.

So what's your general impression about me? :huh:

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Honestly, I see Ni above everything else. I don't think I have enough information to really decide on Fe, but I can see Ti. I'm gonna go with INFJ. :D

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION] how old are you?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=20044]chubber[/MENTION] 22.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=24144]KitchenFly[/MENTION] Got the whole package for me thanks! So you think my Ni is inferior?

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Honestly, I see Ni above everything else. I don't think I have enough information to really decide on Fe, but I can see Ti. I'm gonna go with INFJ. :D

I agree with the mighty fetus.
Eating when bored is a SE thing
Thinking inside of your head staring into nothing is TI
Sharing your feelings is FE
And I feel a strong NI.

You could be either
Ni, Fe, Ti, Se (INFJ) which I believe, or
Fe, Ni, Se, Ti (ENFJ), or
Ti, Se, Ni, Fe (ISTP), or
Se, Ti, Fe, Ni (ESTP) which I don't believe.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Thanks [MENTION=24238]RandomINTP[/MENTION]

Really intuition feels natural as in terms of pattern seeking. I analyze a situation of about almost everything. How could this be connected to this, oh so it's this they share in common? It doesn't feel magical and before I thought people thought like me before mbti. Then I learned I wasn't crazy or anything either because everyone has their own way of understanding things. My dad says I overanalyze everything.
I have a hard time living in the moment and the present takes a mental fight for me sometimes.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I decided to post a questionnaire:
1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?

My sensitivity then to cold objectivity. I laugh at a lot of things that aren't funny (and it's not to make the other person feel better) and then I reflect back and I'm like what did I just do there? I think of something in my head and I make the opposite decision outside of myself. I also had a sad childhood growing up so I tend to laugh at some dark things although I don't go looking for it. People call me moody, I can sometimes be happy and then just serious on to the next. I sometimes think I'm a ass for being like that.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?

Success and love. To find the right person for me in my life, and to become a doctor and save lives whether in person or by cure. If that makes sense.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
Being at a concert and seeing the singer Lights, when she gave me a hug-I felt a very rare feeling, a feeling of strong warmth in my heart. I am still in awe on why that happened today and later this month I hope to see her again and see if I can get close or that same feeling again.

4) What makes you feel inferior?
This forum honestly haha. I see people know a plethora of information and here I have been studying MBTI and Enneagram for almost two years and still I believe I don't know that much, I have a hard time deciding what to say in most of these forums. I think there's a lot of knowledgeable people here, or at least they appear that way. Possibly me being an Ni user, I have a hard time with creativity as expression-wise than with ideas.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
I'd like to think to use internal logic when I make decisions, I tend to think what would "society" think about me if I made a decision. Relationships, job, just almost everything, it's only the fine details once I get through with it then I start to think with my own personal likes and dislikes. I feel like I form an image in my head that's very hard to describe and it somehow makes that decision for me.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
I guess if I understand this question correctly, it's the big picture of it, did it accomplish its objective? I naturally feel like I can keep adding to a paper but depending on the subject I can end it quicker. I guess I do. I like working independently, I have a natural distrust for what people say if I don't ask for help. Sometimes it helps though.

7) Describe a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
I don't know if I truly experienced "fun," I probably did for sure, it's just hazy. Amusement park with family when I was younger maybe.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you?
I want clear directions because I interpret vague things in so many ways, I'm afraid I may annoy my boss with my new understanding. Once it's clear enough, I think I like to work it all on my own.

9) How organized do you think of yourself as?

This thought usually makes me question my type, I am semi-disorganized. I can organize things on my phones and I do love the state of order and cleanliness, just outside everything is just messily orderly or vice versa..

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
I think it depends as there are things that don't really have hard evidence such as personality type so I believe I look for the principles behind it and somewhat of an outside consistency with these ideas. I tend to trust people with their ideas sometimes for the worst though, although I definitely look at things for information if I have no recommendations from trusted people or sources.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
Oh difficult question too! I'd like to say both. The reason I say this is because while I want everybody in the group to be happy I want to be able to do it in my own way which for others who may oversee the group see my ways as uncanny or iconoclast even and if it doesn't happy that way I guess I fall under the latter.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?

I speak before thinking (if it's just with regular people) and I prefer one-on-one communication like definitely but I very rarely get my way with that. I sometimes want to wing things but it doesn't work if I don't prepare sufficiently enough.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
I like to know where I am jumping before leaping but if nobody does it, I'll jump into action right away. I think that action does speak more as I know many who betray what they say. Although I say a lot and hope to have support, I don't believe I get it. However I have made ways where if I am enthusiastic enough people can follow me but I usually don't do it because I'm very grey with most things.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
Being in the 21st century, I just put it on recording, and I'm using Netflix often so I can just pause and come back if they don't delete it the next day haha! I'll just go with my friends as long as the activity isn't too dangerous or anything.

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?

One thing to note I'm very easily stressed but I try to not show it and then people think I burst out when I can't hide it. I think that's not good. Right?
I tend to put down everything. I just want to be alone. Things of what I could have done better in my head flash through my thoughts. Thousands of possibilities of what I could've done. I eat and eat until I start to feel sick. Go for very sugary or meaty things.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?

Those who don't really show any form of manners. Those who lie just to get their own ways but are not good at manipulating so I can't show respect. I guess those who don't respect me. I believe everybody deserves respect upon initial meeting then for you to decide later. Those who keep putting up a show and have emptiness behind it. Lack of trust.

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
Theories that are readily recognizable in talk, so with people I believe. I always love learning something new of human nature. I unfortunately find that many people I meet don't really care about that especially since I am new to them.

18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life?
I guess everyday mundane things that I try to work on. Cleaning around, politics (Sorry), sports, community news, pop culture with most things.

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
Quiet and overly nice with outbursts. I am really not that quiet. (They're extroverts). I prefer one on one communication. That I would never use them, I really don't know actually.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
Drive to somewhere nice, the beach maybe take photographs. Go to a bookstore. To a concert. Hang out with friends. Date, find out more about human nature and what drives people.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I question some of your definitions of Ni, so I'm not sure that is the dominant function. Perhaps the Ni is stronger than Ne for you, but I'm not certain.

Si stands out as a strong function for you because the descriptions of Se are not a striking as they would be for someone who operates with much Se. Also, some of your references to Fe could also be related to Si.

You feel somewhere in the middle for F and T. You concern for category leans in the direct of Te, but I'm not clear about whether Te or Ti is strong for you.

I also had trouble reading your F function, but I think you lean towards more Fe than Fi.

Except for your description of being rather non-structured, I had something of an ISFJ impression, but it's not exactly a conclusion. I will add that I don't think people fit into the categories like boxes and there are people who feel very Si/Ni dom at the same time. They can seem like they have an inward perceptive focus, but it is different from the more extreme Ni-dom descriptions of Jung, but they are also not exactly like the pure Si-dom descriptions. You describe more awareness and sensitivity towards social norms than most T's would care much about, and even perhaps more concern than some iNtuitives would have. It's tough call going off of rather limited info, so take my input with the grain of salt it comes with.

If I had to offer up a type, I'd say you sound like an IXFJ.

One added complexity to typing is that we are influenced by the people we live with. I grew up with Fi-doms and that changes the way I process information. I currently live with another INFJ who was raised by a strong Si-dom mother, and he switches back and forth between extreme Ni-dom and what appears to be Si. Some people are consistently half-way between those two function as a dominant function and some people flip flop between extremes, so there are all kinds of complexities that get thrown into the mix.

Thanks [MENTION=24238]RandomINTP[/MENTION]

Really intuition feels natural as in terms of pattern seeking. I analyze a situation of about almost everything. How could this be connected to this, oh so it's this they share in common? It doesn't feel magical and before I thought people thought like me before mbti. Then I learned I wasn't crazy or anything either because everyone has their own way of understanding things. My dad says I overanalyze everything.
I have a hard time living in the moment and the present takes a mental fight for me sometimes.
This sounds more like Ni than your OP descriptions. Ni is not exactly singular in thought, but more like a tree in the wind. There is a trunk, a core underlying focus, but it branches off into many complex directions and there is a value placed on seeing the world from different perspectives. This can be amplified by Ni-Fe that can get so lost in viewing the world through everyone else's eyes that you can become detached from your own perspective. That can also happen with Si-Fe, but more within the context of a cultural set of shared assumptions. Ni-doms are more likely to detach from self and even ego when they are the more extreme versions of being an introverted perceptive dominant type. That is both a vice and virtue. It's not to say it's superior because it can be just as much of a disadvantage. There is a reason people have their internal ego focus, so a balance tends to be the ideal.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'll toss this quote in again since Ni is an important aspect of your investigation. This is that 'pure' Ni definition I referred to that shows its distilled form. I think people could likely still be a Ni-dom and not be this extremely the case because there are just too many people who feel half-way between various functions, including Ni-Si or Ni-Ne. What do you think of it? He describes two types of Ni-doms and doesn't differentiate between the INFJ and INTJ, interestingly enough.

9. The Introverted Intuitive Type

The peculiar nature of introverted intuition, when given the priority, also produces a peculiar type of man, viz. the mystical dreamer and seer on the one hand, or the fantastical crank and artist on the other. The latter might be regarded as the normal case, since there is a general tendency of this type to confine himself to the perceptive character of intuition. As a rule, the intuitive stops at perception; perception is his principal problem, and -- in the case of a productive artist-the shaping of perception. But the crank contents himself with the intuition by which he himself is shaped and determined. Intensification of intuition naturally often results in an extraordinary aloofness of the individual from tangible reality; he may even become a complete enigma to his own immediate circle. [p. 509]

If an artist, he reveals extraordinary, remote things in his art, which in iridescent profusion embrace both the significant and the banal, the lovely and the grotesque, the whimsical and the sublime. If not an artist, he is frequently an unappreciated genius, a great man 'gone wrong', a sort of wise simpleton, a figure for 'psychological' novels.

Although it is not altogether in the line of the introverted intuitive type to make of perception a moral problem, since a certain reinforcement of the rational functions is required for this, yet even a relatively slight differentiation of judgment would suffice to transfer intuitive perception from the purely æsthetic into the moral sphere. A variety of this type is thus produced which differs essentially from its æsthetic form, although none the less characteristic of the introverted intuitive. The moral problem comes into being when the intuitive tries to relate himself to his vision, when he is no longer satisfied with mere perception and its æsthetic shaping and estimation, but confronts the question: What does this mean for me and for the world? What emerges from this vision in the way of a duty or task, either for me or for the world? The pure intuitive who represses judgment or possesses it only under the spell of perception never meets this question fundamentally, since his only problem is the How of perception. He, therefore, finds the moral problem unintelligible, even absurd, and as far as possible forbids his thoughts to dwell upon the disconcerting vision. It is different with the morally orientated intuitive. He concerns himself with the meaning of his vision; he troubles less about its further æsthetic possibilities than about the possible moral effects which emerge from its intrinsic significance. His judgment allows him to discern, though often only darkly, that he, as a man and as a totality, is in some way inter-related with his vision, that [p. 510] it is something which cannot just be perceived but which also would fain become the life of the subject. Through this realization he feels bound to transform his vision into his own life. But, since he tends to rely exclusively upon his vision, his moral effort becomes one-sided; he makes himself and his life symbolic, adapted, it is true, to the inner and eternal meaning of events, but unadapted to the actual present-day reality. Therewith he also deprives himself of any influence upon it, because he remains unintelligible. His language is not that which is commonly spoken -- it becomes too subjective. His argument lacks convincing reason. He can only confess or pronounce. His is the 'voice of one crying in the wilderness'.

The introverted intuitive's chief repression falls upon the sensation of the object. His unconscious is characterized by this fact. For we find in his unconscious a compensatory extraverted sensation function of an archaic character. The unconscious personality may, therefore, best be described as an extraverted sensation-type of a rather low and primitive order. Impulsiveness and unrestraint are the characters of this sensation, combined with an extraordinary dependence upon the sense impression. This latter quality is a compensation to the thin upper air of the conscious attitude, giving it a certain weight, so that complete 'sublimation' is prevented. But if, through a forced exaggeration of the conscious attitude, a complete subordination to the inner perception should develop, the unconscious becomes an opposition, giving rise to compulsive sensations whose excessive dependence upon the object is in frank conflict with the conscious attitude. The form of neurosis is a compulsion-neurosis, exhibiting symptoms that are partly hypochondriacal manifestations, partly hypersensibility of the sense organs and partly compulsive ties to definite persons or other objects. [p. 511]

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I question some of your definitions of Ni, so I'm not sure that is the dominant function. Perhaps the Ni is stronger than Ne for you, but I'm not certain.

Si stands out as a strong function for you because the descriptions of Se are not a striking as they would be for someone who operates with much Se. Also, some of your references to Fe could also be related to Si.

You feel somewhere in the middle for F and T. You concern for category leans in the direct of Te, but I'm not clear about whether Te or Ti is strong for you.

I also had trouble reading your F function, but I think you lean towards more Fe than Fi.

Except for your description of being rather non-structured, I had something of an ISFJ impression, but it's not exactly a conclusion. I will add that I don't think people fit into the categories like boxes and there are people who feel very Si/Ni dom at the same time. They can seem like they have an inward perceptive focus, but it is different from the more extreme Ni-dom descriptions of Jung, but they are also not exactly like the pure Si-dom descriptions. You describe more awareness and sensitivity towards social norms than most T's would care much about, and even perhaps more concern than some iNtuitives would have. It's tough call going off of rather limited info, so take my input with the grain of salt it comes with.

If I had to offer up a type, I'd say you sound like an IXFJ.

One added complexity to typing is that we are influenced by the people we live with. I grew up with Fi-doms and that changes the way I process information. I currently live with another INFJ who was raised by a strong Si-dom mother, and he switches back and forth between extreme Ni-dom and what appears to be Si. Some people are consistently half-way between those two function as a dominant function and some people flip flop between extremes, so there are all kinds of complexities that get thrown into the mix.

This sounds more like Ni than your OP descriptions. Ni is not exactly singular in thought, but more like a tree in the wind. There is a trunk, a core underlying focus, but it branches off into many complex directions and there is a value placed on seeing the world from different perspectives. This can be amplified by Ni-Fe that can get so lost in viewing the world through everyone else's eyes that you can become detached from your own perspective. That can also happen with Si-Fe, but more within the context of a cultural set of shared assumptions. Ni-doms are more likely to detach from self and even ego when they are the more extreme versions of being an introverted perceptive dominant type. That is both a vice and virtue. It's not to say it's superior because it can be just as much of a disadvantage. There is a reason people have their internal ego focus, so a balance tends to be the ideal.

I'll toss this quote in again since Ni is an important aspect of your investigation. This is that 'pure' Ni definition I referred to that shows its distilled form. I think people could likely still be a Ni-dom and not be this extremely the case because there are just too many people who feel half-way between various functions, including Ni-Si or Ni-Ne. What do you think of it? He describes two types of Ni-doms and doesn't differentiate between the INFJ and INTJ, interestingly enough.

Excuse me for the delay.

I would like to point out in my posts that I did put more S related things making it seem I use more sensory related functions than I do intuitive functions as I feel it may be harder to describe intuition to others.

If those Si things are all correct, I guess I may have more of a preference for it than I thought. From Dr. A.J. Drenth from PersonalityJunkie he says that the most underlooked thing about Si is a state of bodily awareness, which I tell in other posts that I have a strong lack of, a more blending in to the background. The thing I understand about Si is that those who use it tend to be more comfortable in "familiar" environments and thrive in it.

My job as a cashier I do the same thing over and over again and at first I was very intimidated by the unfamiliarity of it but I believe both Ni and Si users will be uncomfortable with very new things at first, although my desire for learning it was positive. My trainer would say I'd look in fear and I told her I'm clumsy and I still sometimes do but now I don't put myself down as much and tend to be extra gentle with people's stuff now. I guess you could say I'm very sensitive to criticism so I ask as many as questions as needed to make sure everybody gets what they want and other days where people treat me like crud no matter what I do I tend to just move faster just so they can go away. Almost every day I'm in there where I'm like wow I'm a nobody here. Some people see me so transparent it's not even funny.

I sometimes see right before I fix my eyes a certain body language or a face on somebody before it comes to eyes directly on them. I believe I can look into what people are feeling and it's not so much always their facial expressions.

I think Ni and Si can look similar in their approach but the process is much different. While I can be quite talkative, there are many times I have a hard time telling people what I see because each word has its own interpretation and because my drawing skills aren't that great and even then it is still hard to tell even with a drawing (even if I had amazing drawing skills) with what I could share with people.

I think it's with my newlyfound 1w9 after reading the Wisdom of the Enneagram I have many high standards that I judge myself and people by and I'm learning not to criticize others anymore, it makes you unlikeable and most of the time doesn't get anything done with others. As the same with gossipping which is the form I used the most when I want to go spill my feelings which it's hard to express without explaining the situation. But I'll learn.

Thank you for your input [MENTION=14857]fia[/MENTION] . I do not believe I fit the purity of Ni as Jung mentions however this was interesting too:

KitchenFly

[MENTION=24144]KitchenFly[/MENTION] Got the whole package for me thanks! So you think my Ni is inferior?

No I don't particularly think your Ni is inferior,, since you posed the question I could only manifest biases as options to reflect upon but if I was to shear my general thoughts in reply I think there is a minimum of 18 different expressions of Ni and each are flices of the archetypal pie we all fest from.

Ni in my mind is a vie that is not disconnected from the circle of the enneagram and nether come to think of it are the others.
Ni is much to do with space the experience of being within our own skin. A lot of things can get in the way of our Ni focus of attention as distracting factors that occupy attention our mental space.

I think Ni has three phases and eighteen views but Ni can also have two phases and nine views. So Ni can be a confusing terrain for some.

The phase I most enjoy Ni from is the visual gut lead at point nine looking through onto the would and also the visceral through the sense feel onto the immediate terrain sx/sp is my instinctual lens.

I place a lot of energy into N and I think Ni is my safe place to vie from. I also tend to like the experiential view to be flavoured by other lens view inputs to.

I am inshore how you use Ni [MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION].

Ni has many faces.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
No I don't particularly think your Ni is inferior,, since you posed the question I could only manifest biases as options to reflect upon but if I was to shear my general thoughts in reply I think there is a minimum of 18 different expressions of Ni and each are flices of the archetypal pie we all fest from.

Ni in my mind is a vie that is not disconnected from the circle of the enneagram and nether come to think of it are the others.
Ni is much to do with space the experience of being within our own skin. A lot of things can get in the way of our Ni focus of attention as distracting factors that occupy attention our mental space.

I think Ni has three phases and eighteen views but Ni can also have two phases and nine views. So Ni can be a confusing terrain for some.

The phase I most enjoy Ni from is the visual gut lead at point nine looking through onto the would and also the visceral through the sense feel onto the immediate terrain sx/sp is my instinctual lens.

I place a lot of energy into N and I think Ni is my safe place to vie from. I also tend to like the experiential view to be flavoured by other lens view inputs to.

I am inshore how you use Ni [MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION].

Ni has many faces.

Um, what? :shock:

That idea is completely new and unheard of. Where are you getting the 18 and 3 from or the 9 and 2 from? Are you saying it's all from the Enneagram?

I don't believe Ni should be too complicated of a definition. I mean while it is an irrational function doesn't mean it should be above all others? It's a perception function.
While I think my Ni is used through my mind, I don't really get it through my heart, it's like a "knowing" something is wrong but yet it's not like a crystal clear thought either. I believe my Ni really only works for people instead of things.

I don't know where you are going with this, sorry [MENTION=24144]KitchenFly[/MENTION] .

KitchenFly

@ Forever yes I am reaching into the deeper end of the enneagram.

18 subtype energies.
Three instincts.

Nine Point Energies, and one wing either side.

Different variation of how self experiences and the N function could be described as like the unseen space between parts. Ni and Si play a universal role within perception and it could be said the Ne and Se play a universal role in the judgment process as the self orientates a life path. We all have an internal enneagram and all parts are active. So it is reasonable to recognise that all Nine Point Energy Types or / all 18 Subtypes regardless of that Instinctual Type the Self maybe predominantly Utilise Ni - Si and Se - Ne within there usual orientations as a normal human being.

But maybe that's to deep and disturbed the congenial flow of the topic conversation.

I would après hate feed back ,perhaps I should reserve transferring my thoughts in to post and just enjoy reading and following the posts. But I guess after 25 years of thinking and reflecting upon the enneagram and MBTI and such things I am more interested in the nuances and less disused facets of structure.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
@ Forever yes I am reaching into the deeper end of the enneagram.

18 subtype energies.
Three instincts.

Nine Point Energies, and one wing either side.

Different variation of how self experiences and the N function could be described as like the unseen space between parts. Ni and Si play a universal role within perception and it could be said the Ne and Se play a universal role in the judgment process as the self orientates a life path. We all have an internal enneagram and all parts are active. So it is reasonable to recognise that all Nine Point Energy Types or / all 18 Subtypes regardless of that Instinctual Type the Self maybe predominantly Utilise Ni - Si and Se - Ne within there usual orientations as a normal human being.

But maybe that's to deep and disturbed the congenial flow of the topic conversation.

I would après hate feed back ,perhaps I should reserve transferring my thoughts in to post and just enjoy reading and following the posts. But I guess after 25 years of thinking and reflecting upon the enneagram and MBTI and such things I am more interested in the nuances and less disused facets of structure.

You're welcome to me more of this whether it be here, message me whether it be visitor/private. It's interesting, nonetheless. [MENTION=24144]KitchenFly[/MENTION]

I know since I claimed to be a 1w9 but I took the test and I scored low on the test categories of one and highest on 4 next highest on 5 and a very close 3. So I think it had to be 4 and the advice helped me very much for 4.

KitchenFly

Type 4 has a degree of melancholy and as there are six instinctual variants we can count 12 different types of type:4. Six types with a 3wing and six types with a 5wing.

I remember listening to a teacher describe the self preservation instinctual type:4 and something along the lines of, the Sp: 4 takes pride in exercising restraint and response-ability for the lack of overtly expressing there melancholy.

I think I basically got that right, the Sp 4 feels melancholy like all type fours can and at times feel melancholy but they chose to exercise restraint and focus there energy into proactive mind set energy and get on with things.

It maybe possible that you are the Sp type 4 and it has made it difficult for you to identify with the standard typology of the "Four".

I once met two Sp 4s at an enneagram instincts work shop and they seemed to be all about lets get creative and solve the problem, and I found that interesting. They both were counsellors but it seemed to me that regardless of being counsellors I think they would have held that focus in there mind set as a normal attitude and approach.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Yeah INFJ seems to work for you

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Ni this, Ni that,

Try Ni on like a hat.

If you find it doesn't fit,

Throw it in a darkening pit.

And should you free it,