• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Please help! What is type based on survey?

Jacobman77

1. What makes me angry?
I am angered by the dullness of modern day society. We have killed most of nature and now we sit in ivory towers founded upon the dead. If you don't fit the appropriate mold of society you become an outcast and there is nothing you can do about it. What makes things worse is that people don't listen to logic and the don't care enough to change it so we are all trapped in a prison that we can't escape. Everyone is useful, not just those with degrees.

2. What do I like/ dislike about people?
I like people that are honest and kind. We have so much potential to help others and be free. You don't have to pretend everything is okay and in fact, fake people bother me just as much as the jerks out there. Power is an illusion and if we could all just sit down and be honest, we could take back the planet but what makes me sad is that I honestly can't see that happening.

3. Do I like animals? Why?
I like animals but I care more about people. That isn't to say I would stand by while some monster abuses their pet. I like animals because they can teach us things and they are one of our last few links to nature. How boring would life be if we somehow figured out how to live without animals and all we had were business men? I don't know about you but I wouldn't wanna live here anymore.

4. What do I like most about my favorite people in life?
First, I love real honest people that don't freak out when discussing the REAL topics that most people avoid. Second, I go the extra mile for my friends and people that I like are ones that thank me and don't take advantage of me. Third, I like positive people that can help me see the good around me because I tend to overthink everything and I can be pessimistic if in a bad mood.

5. What do I like/dislike about myself?
I like that I am generous, a hard worker, intelligent, honest, reliable, great debater, very knowledgeable, very kind, always building up others, and that I can handle more than most people. I don't like that I can be awkward, have a hard time finding friends, am very hard on myself, I can be too rigid, I get depressed easily, I am very sensitive, and I feel like even though I give more effort than sometimes two or more people, I am just not accepted as "part of the group". In person I have times where I am very smooth but other times where I am awkward. I think this could be a Ni-Ti loop because I reprocess the same info again and again and again until I socialize.

6. Do I care about being fashionable? Why or why not?
I care very much about being fashionable because that is what is valued in Southern California. I dress comfortably but always unique and true to myself. The colors go well together and my clothes fit well. I didn't care as much when younger.

7. Do I prefer to fit in or stand out?
Stand out. I don't over do it though. I dress according to the situation with a few personal touches. I don't let others decide how I am, although I can become very proper or very down to earth depending on the audience but always REAL.

8. What do I like to do?
I enjoy hiking, being in nature, playing music, drawing, martial arts, writing, reading, and spending time with friends.

9. What makes me feel secure?
Being alone in nature and relaxing away from all the business and stress of modern day life. I like when people encourage me because I really don't get it enough honestly.

10. Do I like being in a relationship? Why or why not?
I like relationships that are peaceful and that include support. Knowing that you would die for someone and them for you is a great feeling.

11. What do I love and why?
I love Jesus, I love people, I love nature, I love learning, and I love philosophy.

12. What do I spend the most time thinking about?
I probably spend the most time thinking about theology because serving God is my life goal. Aside from that, I think about what things could be and where things are leading.

13. How have I changed over the years? Who was I as a child?
I haven't changed much really. I still love fun and I am really energetic, however, maybe I have gotten a bit more serious on the outside. During high school I was definitely much more serious than as a child. Anybody that really knows me knows that I really care about them and accept them and I'm actually a really warm person that can't even insult people. People on the outside may see me as standoffish but that is just because I like to get to know someone through observation before I meet them.

Jacobman77

Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||| 46%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||||||||| 74%
Type 3 Image Focus |||||||||||||| 58%
Type 4 Individualism |||||||||||||||||| 74%
Type 5 Intellectualism |||||||||||||| 58%
Type 6 Security Focus |||| 18%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||||| 50%
Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||||||||||||| 66%
Type 9 Calmness |||||| 26%

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I haven't really typed that many people before, but I would definitely say IxFx. I see Fi and Fe, honestly. I also think you're an N. If not, then an ISFP.

This test might help you discover if you're INFJ or INFP: INFJ or INFP Test - CelebrityTypes.com

You sound like a great person. :)

robert666

MBTI Type
INTJ
Jacobman77 please answer these questions.

First, I love real honest people that don't freak out when discussing the REAL topics that most people avoid.
What are these REAL topics?

How can you be 'too rigid'?

What do you draw and write, what do you enjoy about it?

Tell us about your personal values.

Jacobman77

Hey, good questions! I like to talk about the human condition and the current state of our world. Far too often people say, "I am fine but I know they don't mean it." I like to talk to people about the things behind the mask. I am very accepting and can forgive anyone if they come to me about something. I can be too rigid because I have firm values that will not budge. I will say no to peer pressure even if it makes me uncomfortable because of strong beliefs and even if I need to stand alone. I also said rigid not because I feel that way but because I often come off as kind of stoic and stone faced on the outside. I often times have a slight smile for no reason but this still doesn't stop the detached look. I have bout of awkwardness and moment where I become really charming. I like to draw images out of my head but recently I have been trying to improve my drawing skills by producing realistic still life pictures. I believe art isn't art unless you express yourself through it. I like to write argumentative papers that convey the emotion of what I'm feeling to the readers. I write in response to questions or to inform but I always put my heart into it. When a I write, my sting christian values often come through. I have a few big things that I really value and often I can accidentally overwhelm a paper with it. My debate teacher used to tell me to stay on topic because once I get going on one of my main values, I go on and on and on about it. It's hard to say where my values came from because I lived in a divorced family, both sides are completely opposite. I value purity and I stay out of partying, smoking, and drinking because I want to make God happy not because I feel that I have to. My T heavy mom's side is very conservative and kinds unloving but very law based. I took some of what they said and added love. I am very polite but I can put aside to comfortable environment for a worthy cause. My dad's side is more free spirited so I have my own style, I am into eastern medicine and natural/ organic things. He is an ISFP closet hippie haha. I would say over all that my values originated at home but as I've gone out and talked to people, many of my values have changed because the person I was talking to made sense. I value living according to law and kindness but also free spirit and adventure; it is sort of a tug of war if you will.

robert666

MBTI Type
INTJ
Here's my assessment of your type:

1. What makes me angry?
I am angered by the dullness of modern day society. We have killed most of nature and now we sit in ivory towers founded upon the dead. If you don't fit the appropriate mold of society you become an outcast and there is nothing you can do about it. What makes things worse is that people don't listen to logic and the don't care enough to change it so we are all trapped in a prison that we can't escape. Everyone is useful, not just those with degrees.
Seems FP.

5. What do I like/dislike about myself?
I like that I am generous, a hard worker, intelligent, honest, reliable, great debater, very knowledgeable, very kind, always building up others, and that I can handle more than most people. I don't like that I can be awkward, have a hard time finding friends, am very hard on myself, I can be too rigid, I get depressed easily, I am very sensitive, and I feel like even though I give more effort than sometimes two or more people, I am just not accepted as "part of the group". In person I have times where I am very smooth but other times where I am awkward. I think this could be a Ni-Ti loop because I reprocess the same info again and again and again until I socialize.
Seems FP.

7. Do I prefer to fit in or stand out?
Stand out. I don't over do it though. I dress according to the situation with a few personal touches. I don't let others decide how I am, although I can become very proper or very down to earth depending on the audience but always REAL.
Seems E and FP.

I like to talk about the human condition and the current state of our world.
Seems NFP.

I can be too rigid because I have firm values that will not budge. I will say no to peer pressure even if it makes me uncomfortable because of strong beliefs and even if I need to stand alone.
Very FP.

I believe art isn't art unless you express yourself through it. I like to write argumentative papers that convey the emotion of what I'm feeling to the readers.
Seems F.

You definitely favour Fi, it shows up a lot in your responses so I'm quite confident of this.
I would say that you are N based on what you like to talk about. Also you don't demonstrate any SP type leanings in your responses.
Based on your response to question 7, I would place you as an extravert. You even referred to other people as 'audience', which to me says that you like the attention.

I am typing you as ENFP.