User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by PuppyGoggles View Post
    @limedaboy
    Interesting. Well, mostly philosophical topics, bouncing about with ideas, (Mostly for my fictional works that I never bother to get started on) why certain things happen the way they do, noticing inconsistencies, scientific theories, and random musings when they appear out of the blue.

Also, the "realistic responses" idea is basically my way of saying "This is my best guess on how I would react in these situations, depending on my mood and the circumstances." I apologize, that was poor word choice on my part.

In regards to your last two questions; I love both learning anything I can (For the sake of knowledge and in case I need for future reference) and I love debating topics I'm familiar with. (Though I do end up wasting my energy on my supposed ENTJ sister who just shuts me down and honestly unnerves me debate wise sometimes)
    Based on this new information, I'm going to say that you are more N than S.

Here's another question for you.
    If you were feeling drained and needed to recover, which would you prefer?
    • Doing something you enjoy with people that you like. You can choose the activity and the people.
    • Doing something you enjoy by yourself. You can choose the activity.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp

Definitely an activity in my own. I used to be more energized by people when I was younger, but now I get burned out extremely fast, even with a few people. (Unless we're having a fun/productive conversation)

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by PuppyGoggles View Post
    Definitely an activity in my own. I used to be more energized by people when I was younger, but now I get burned out extremely fast, even with a few people. (Unless we're having a fun/productive conversation)
    In that case I'd say that you prefer I over E.

So I'm changing my assessment and giving you my INTP stamp of approval.
    Likes themightyfetus liked this post

You are what you love themightyfetus's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx
    Socionics
    ESE Si

Same, I say INTP.
    Yet I know, if I stepped aside
    Released the controls, you would open my eyes
    That somehow, all of this mess
    Is just my attempt to know the worth of my life

Mercury - Sleeping At Last

3w2 // 6w7 // 9w1

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp

Ah, seems fitting.

Any other takes though, I'd be willing to do another survey. (Even if I'm generally not a fan of them)

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

I was going to say ENTP, until you mentioned that you prefer solitary activities. So I'm going to say INTP, although you lean slightly toward extroversion.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp

Also, I came up with a few points that could sway either side either direction. (Or somewhere else who knows!)

-For one I was more extraverted in my younger days, (Ex. Early childhood) or at least I believed. Sure I was on the shyer side and I didn't like to publicly expose myself, but I really had no problem talking to other kids and acting out. (My theory is that school kinda ruined my ability to really socialize, presumably SJ teachers and SJ/SP classmates who were just single-minded doucheholes and just discouraged me from trying to socialize until I graduated)

-Like it'd been stated before, I'm good at putting on masks as an attempt of self-preservation, I spent more or less the entire summer (2014) trying to be an ENxP and I thought I did a good job until I started to wear myself out by November and retreated into a more introverted phase.

-I despise authority, actually more like entitled people who feel entitled to control others just because they were given authority. (This is mainly an issue with my dad who has no patience with me and any view that disagrees with him) Not so much in the typical teenage rebellion phase (I was probably at my most introverted during high school) though more in regards to grades and telling me that I'm stupid because "I never learn from my mistakes." Being told that I'm worthless/lacking intellect is one of the few things that can make me spot on devastated and sometimes cry-and then I start believing that I am stupid because I always assume that I would eventually learn but never did. (Until uni)

-I have trouble sitting still and concentrating for long periods of time (Ex. It's taken me an hour to get this far writing wise) I can't even watch TV without distractions because I want or could be doing something else. Really, I almost always watch TV while taking breaks, which might be why I'm sometimes drawn to sensory experiences. (I mainly watch Netflix nowadays if that makes more sense)

-I've ben told I'm horrible at keeping a lie, or even telling the truth without keeping a straight face. (I'm just going to assume this is a sign of Fe) While I do generally have a calm presence, I'm almost always looking around, getting distracted by either my thoughts or trying to avoid awkwardness when talking to a person. (I can maintain eye contact though, it just flares up more during awkward situations or when they grow stale) I also have a habit of tapping my foot when listening to music, or humming/whistling songs.

-I value my free time greatly, especially my private time. There's hardly a time when I'm not surrounded by people so I find it necessary to diffuse before going off and interacting with people again.

-I do the enjoy the company of a few select people that are friendly, fun and can respect the fact that I need space. I'm mostly surrounded by dull people or those who can't understand/read my vibes that I want to be left alone.

-I love exploring on my own. I wouldn't mind doing it with one other person I know very well, but that's about it. I tend to run off on my own more often than not these days.

-I do enjoy working with people, depending on my mood. If I'm tired I'm more likely to sway alone, but I do enjoy feedback and having the chance to impress people with my intellect and creativity.

-I love messing with people's minds. (That probably doesn't count for anything)

-I don't like the spotlight. While I do enjoy recognition, I much rather be the brains behind the scene. (Or as long as I don't make a spectacle of myself)

-I love hidden meanings and speculating topics to come up with my own theories, particularly in fiction/literature and coming to my own understanding of how the world works.

-I'm often to deep in thought that I forget about why I'm doing certain external activities and that I apparently lack "common sense" according to most.

-I really dislike rude people of any sort. (Ironic since I can be cold from time to time or disinterested) I tend to go by "I treat you the same way you treat me" system.

There's probably...no wait certainly more where that came from.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp

Oh! And I've also been called clingy and immature after I felt like I was getting no respect from a group of friends and constantly feeling excluded. (Specifically by a friend who tested and is without a doubt an ISTJ, and I just took the beating and reluctantly agreed with everything she said about me before complaining about it some of my other friends-don't worry I still get jealous from time to time, I just keep my cakehole shut about it now)

I also feel like I constantly have to censor myself (Especially since I used to be, and to some extent afraid of my parents) and unable to express my true personality because it's not what the norm wants.
    "As usual what's urgent leaves no time for what's important."

Ne>Ti>Fe>Se>Si>Fi>Ni>Te