User Tag List

First 123 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 21

  1. #11
    Junior Member stardusted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    21

    Default

    OH! Just had another thought to help you with Ne vs. Se... Have you always felt a little different from most people? Like just a vibe you picked up on? Then you're probably iNtuitive. I think a lot of people get confused about N or S because many iNtuitives "blend" to fit in. In other words, many iNtuitives try to be Sensors to make it through the world because the world is 75% Sensors.

    My advice if you're doing this--DON'T!!! You will lose a lot of yourself doing that. I did it for years growing up because most of my family have S preference and I didn't know why I felt different. In the past five years I have finally started to come into my own. x
    [insert cute yet sarcastic one liner.]

  2. #12
    Junior Member Violet Rose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Enneagram
    495 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    26

    Default

    image.jpg
    Could you describe what you see in this picture?

  3. #13
    You are what you love themightyfetus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx
    Socionics
    ESE Si
    Posts
    2,625

    Default

    It's a bunch of dogs playing poker. Sort of reminds me of Animal Farm, when the pigs basically turn into the humans--the very ones they sought to overthrow. All the pigs were walking on two legs and having drinks.

  4. #14
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    MBTI
    istp
    Enneagram
    gvf
    Socionics
    gfxd Ni
    Posts
    319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by themightyfetus View Post
    Me, a J? I've never been typed as such in my life. What makes you say this?

    I've been typed ISFP just a few times in my life. Do I exhibit any Se?
    Uhh good question. Idk why i said that. I agree with the other one o second thought INFP

  5. #15
    is indra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    jedi
    Enneagram
    8
    Posts
    1,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stardusted View Post
    OH! Just had another thought to help you with Ne vs. Se... Have you always felt a little different from most people? Like just a vibe you picked up on? Then you're probably iNtuitive. I think a lot of people get confused about N or S because many iNtuitives "blend" to fit in. In other words, many iNtuitives try to be Sensors to make it through the world because the world is 75% Sensors.

    My advice if you're doing this--DON'T!!! You will lose a lot of yourself doing that. I did it for years growing up because most of my family have S preference and I didn't know why I felt different. In the past five years I have finally started to come into my own. x
    I think you should read more - a lot more - before you speak of these matters.

    (I would likely post this twice a week on this forum had I the time to read what's said and the gumption to interject, don't feel special)
    Likes Violet Rose liked this post

  6. #16
    Junior Member Violet Rose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Enneagram
    495 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by themightyfetus View Post
    It's a bunch of dogs playing poker. Sort of reminds me of Animal Farm, when the pigs basically turn into the humans--the very ones they sought to overthrow. All the pigs were walking on two legs and having drinks.
    I think you are probably Ne>Se valuing from that answer, with the tendency to generalize. You seem more extroverted to me.

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Violet Rose View Post
    image.jpg
    Could you describe what you see in this picture?
    Men who's wives put them in the doghouse, so they are getting together to play poker.
    Likes Violet Rose, JAVO liked this post

  8. #18
    Junior Member stardusted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sunyata View Post
    I think you should read more - a lot more - before you speak of these matters.

    (I would likely post this twice a week on this forum had I the time to read what's said and the gumption to interject, don't feel special)
    What more, then, should I read? Not sure I follow...
    [insert cute yet sarcastic one liner.]

  9. #19
    You are what you love themightyfetus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx
    Socionics
    ESE Si
    Posts
    2,625

    Default

    I'd say my inner world is more real, in a certain sense. The external world kind of gets sucked in to my head. It stays there in thoughts, memories, ideas, etc.

  10. #20
    You are what you love themightyfetus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx
    Socionics
    ESE Si
    Posts
    2,625

    Default

    And about the I/E, it really, truly depends on the day.

    I do know that when I have ideas, I share them with others and show people my stuff before I'm finished with it. Also, I'm fairly good at improvising. Under stress, I can think on my feet--though I really hate pressure and competition. Sometimes my mind gets so thick and crowded that I have to think out loud.
    Would these tip off to slightly more extroverted than introverted?

Similar Threads

  1. Helllo, care to type this newbie?
    By PuppyGoggles in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-03-2015, 06:08 PM
  2. Type this non-J
    By UnitOfPopulation in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-21-2008, 05:30 AM
  3. Type this person
    By nothappy in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-15-2008, 01:57 AM
  4. Type this person :D
    By Lushipher in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-18-2008, 12:24 AM
  5. Type this avatar
    By substitute in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-09-2007, 07:50 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO