User Tag List

First 234

Default What type do you think I am?

Quote Originally Posted by Entropic View Post
    Lel. And I can't say I care for your attempt to lay out these supposed intricate connections to me, that simply read as not understanding the system that well yourself.
    Supposed !

Well I rest my case,. Your problem is simple, you can not see the bigger picture and recognise that the MBTI and enneagram are never separated they are as one.

Like I say Tri-type , 18 subtypes , Tri-fix , three instinctual triangles and it goes on. Each structure has its own patters each structure is an expression of the nine energies upon the one enneagram. Your internal enneagram my internal enneagram our internal enneagram.

Make friends with your gut and embrace its energy, the input will empower you with a fuller viewing point to see and understand the implicate of the explicate order with as your tool gut will provide a balance because five parts can never produce what six parts provide.

Seek out my three two one model and make it your study. And think of me as your study buddy.. May the force be with you and Presence Your Friendly Gide.

INTJ needs larger balance INFP as it requires ISTJ
    Type six integrates to point nine
    The 6w5 is INTJ and the 9w1 is INFP and the 3w2 is ISTJ

Type 6w5 INTJ ,Auxiliary wing 5w4 INTP , subsidiary Wings 4w3 ENFP and 8w9 ESFJ , Point of stress/ disintegration 3w2 ISTJ , Point of Integration/ neurosis 9w1 INFP.

That is the way it is you can bang your head against a wall for ever but the reality will simply always remain. The 6w5 is INTJ and requires INFP gut input to gain the correct balance for successful integration the advancement towards level one of the levels of development.

So make the gut your friend and savour the presence it will provide for you to gain a larger insight as to the true structures of the two systems MBTI and Enneagram.

As I must embrace the both INTJ and ISTJ for my healthy balance.

Conches has its needs and mood and agenda can block and distract conches from tending to the authentic symbiotic needs of type.

For the INTJ conches is at Point:6 and agenda is drawn-upon at Point:5 INTP and mood is drawn-upon at Point:7 Can you distinguish which one ESFP or ENTJ ?

If you can work this out and embrace this input you will make much progress like as if you studied and gained understanding from learning correctly the tri-type system and the tri-fix system, because the are like cogs in the working mechanism of a clock that tern both the hands on the clocks face.

You exist within time and your narrative is made posable by the moving cogs found in these different systems and the parts are modelled differently and all parts work in unison to manifest an experience of narrative within time.

Your story is not separate from the workings of these components and more components and mechanisms that have not been spoken about in this post.

My recommendation for you Entropic is to start with, identifying what is your mood type ESFP or ENTJ because mood is a strong Fix and fixes lint freedom and the hole expression of types potential to become hole and free.

Wow I feel like a Saint who has touched the life force of one of the fallen, blessed be I saint Marcus the giver.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

@KitchenFly wtf lol that's some serious quackery you've got going there. You make a lot of assumptions about how I understand the enneagram and the cognitive functions together and you can rest assured that I very well understand how they connect. I do not, however, share these sentiments you present here and this is how it works lol. This is exactly what I was talking about from before - detached thinking at its finest without any connection whatsoever with actual observable reality, creating logical rules and seeking to make data fit the rules via post hoc logic. Extremely fallacious in itself.

Tbh the person that if anything seems to lack perspective is you. Not only have you demonstrated poor understanding of the enneagram, but you also presuppose things about how I understand myself within the system lol

The reality is that outside of your own head, what you write has zero bearing upon lived reality and people's actual lived experiences and what you've expressed is just extremely convoluted bullshit. Lol don't speak to me about enlightenment when you are so clearly caught up in your own egoic reality.

I was waiting for the day you and I would meet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Youtuber | The Typologist Blog | Redditor | Message me!

Well take the stage shear with me where you think I am incorrect.

Show me how the enneagram and MBTI fit together.

I am always open to more insightful input.

Entropic your the man show your cards and we can see how insight full you are.

You can start with the INTJ your own type and then the INFP if you like. Perhaps you can talk about the neurotic component of the INTJ' s utilisation of INFP. There is a little neurotic cognition within the INTJ mind set at the level of overcompensation. Doubt is a good place to start lots of different "what if" perspectives, how dose the INTJ control doubt? What cognitive response strategies, how dose the INTJ utilise points: 6, 5, 4, 3, 7, 8, and 9 and at those points that is going on at the MBTI level? The INTJ has a strong supper ego so how do points 2 & 1 work in the mind set of the INTJ. I have had and still have close friends who are INTJ and surprise surprise they are all type six with five so I am keen for you to advance my understanding of the 6w5 and its connection with point:6 and supper ego and its instinctive connection to think-feel.

If you like you can post a response on my topic post:
    6w6 INTJ with the attitude.,. I just won't to keep then honest. posted in Enneagram.

And for your edification the 8w9 is ESFJ if you are thinking that you are a 8w9 INTJ then I surest to you that you are a So/Sx 8w9 ESFJ not a 8w9 intj.
    Perhaps you have 6 in your Tri-fix maybe a 826 and Tri-type 8w7 4w5 6w5.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by KitchenFly View Post
    Well take the stage shear with me where you think I am incorrect.

Show me how the enneagram and MBTI fit together.
    Sure.

I am always open to more insightful input.

Entropic your the man show your cards and we can see how insight full you are.

You can start with the INTJ your own type and then the INFP if you like. Perhaps you can talk about the neurotic component of the INTJ' s utilisation of INFP.
    WTF? INTJs only share Fi-Te with INFPs, so this is just you making up shit.

There is a little neurotic cognition within the INTJ mind set at the level of overcompensation. Doubt is a good place to start lots of different "what if" perspectives, how dose the INTJ control doubt?
    You are projecting. I am not an overly doubtful person and it's because Ni and Ti makes me feel that I often know what things are and I feel I understand things good enough to not doubt. You are better off asking someone who is actually a doubtful person because I'm not.

hat cognitive response strategies, how dose the INTJ utilise points: 6, 5, 4, 3, 7, 8, and 9 and at those points that is going on at the MBTI level?
    What? Do you mean the enneagram points? You don't utilize the points. If you think the enneagram types are like tools we can actively use, you misunderstand what the enneagram really is about. The enneagram is about specific outlooks or perspectives that color the way we see the world. There is no correlation between these perspectives in themselves and the MBTI.

The INTJ has a strong supper ego so how do points 2 & 1 work in the mind set of the INTJ.
    Nope, again you are making up shit. An INTJ leads with Ni and Te, and there's nothing about that which suggests strong superego. I don't have a particularly conscious superego influence for example. Why? I'm a type 8 which is an id type.

I have had and still have close friends who are INTJ and surprise surprise they are all type six with five so I am keen for you to advance my understanding of the 6w5 and its connection with point:6 and supper ego and its instinctive connection to think-feel.
    I think you are better off asking actual 6s how their superego works, because I have no experiential understanding of that, not being a 6 myself. But from an outsider looking in having spoken to a lot of 6s very intimately, their superego seems to operate in that it forces them to conform to ways that seem to be the most secure or successful, and it also scolds them for failures or running the risk of setting up failures. It forces them to double-check themselves and that of others to make sure that things are not bound to fail.

If you like you can post a response on my topic post:
    6w6 INTJ with the attitude.,. I just won't to keep then honest. posted in Enneagram.

And for your edification the 8w9 is ESFJ if you are thinking that you are a 8w9 INTJ then I surest to you that you are a So/Sx 8w9 ESFJ not a 8w9 intj.
    Perhaps you have 6 in your Tri-fix maybe a 826 and Tri-type 8w7 4w5 6w5.
    Nope. I'm an INTJ 8w9 sx/so 8w9 4w3 5w4. Exactly that order, those wings, that instinctual variant. It works that way because the 8ness is reinforcing the fact that I got inferior Se, which is also reflected in my wing. The lack of emotional awareness comes with poor Fi. That's how simple cognitive types interplay with the enneagram.

You can't just change the data to fit the model. That's a really poor way to understand something. Our understanding has to fit reality, not the other way around.

I was waiting for the day you and I would meet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Youtuber | The Typologist Blog | Redditor | Message me!

Well good luck with that, I have my ideas about your self typing but it is not for me to argue the matter of your type with you. If you say you are then you must be.

What type do you think I am? What type do I think you are? That ever type you want to be in what ever form of configuration is just fine with me.

Cheers ,and all the best for you into the future.