User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

I think you are definitely NFP. It's hard to tell clearly if you prefer E over I, based on the questions, but I'm leaning towards INFP since the Fi is more obvious than the Ne.
    Likes Violet Rose liked this post

Injustice Needs To stoP RandomINTP's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

I think you're an ENFJ/INFJ.
    Dominant: Extroverted Feeling
    Auxiliary: Introverted Intuition
    Tetriary: Extroverted Sensing
    Inferior: Introverted Thinking
    (the Dominant and Auxiliary functions might be switched around and the Tetriary and Inferior functions as well.)
    The reason why I think you're an Extrovert, is because you said you smile when "little kids" (I know this is grammarily wrong). Being friendly to strangers is an extroverted trait. Also, you said you hate bullying. Might be a feeling thing, but doing something against that is also kinda Extroverted. I'd say you're an Extrovert. Also, you're always talking about people understanding eachother and social topics. You're hinting at being an Extrovert, at least your emotional cognitive function, at least. The only thing contradicting that is your last statement. Considering everything said, You're an Ambivert.
    Also, you're a Judger, because you believe in long-term plans, via commitment.

Your Enneagram: Your profile states you're a 4w5w9, but additionally, I also believe you're also Type 2.
    1. The hints leading to Extroversion might also be leading to you being a Type 2.
    2. Your values are for the most part friendship-oriented. Seems very 2-ish.
    3. You said you feel as if you were one with your family as an environment. That is socisl, and very 2-ish, indeed.

Your Socionics: Whatever ENFJ/INFJ means... (too lazy to look it up right now)

Your Alignment: (obviously) Lawful Good

So. I left my opinion about your personality. I believe you're a wonderful person, on top of that. There should be more like you, but then again, if you're a 4 by Enneagram, you wouldn't want that. Whatever. Keep being you, and everything is gonna be 78% awesome!
    MBTI:
    Alignment: Chaotic-Neutral
    Sins: Pride > Sloth > Gluttony > Wrath > Greed > Lust > Envy

"Only two things are infinite. The universe, and human stupidity, but I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein
    "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss
    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -J. K. Rowling
    Likes Violet Rose liked this post

Enneagram
    495 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by RandomINTP View Post
    (the Dominant and Auxiliary functions might be switched around and the Tetriary and Inferior functions as well.)
    The reason why I think you're an Extrovert, is because you said you smile when "little kids" (I know this is grammarily wrong). Being friendly to strangers is an extroverted trait. Also, you said you hate bullying. Might be a feeling thing, but doing something against that is also kinda Extroverted. I'd say you're an Extrovert. Also, you're always talking about people understanding eachother and social topics. You're hinting at being an Extrovert, at least your emotional cognitive function, at least. The only thing contradicting that is your last statement. Considering everything said, You're an Ambivert.

Your Enneagram: Your profile states you're a 4w5w9, but additionally, I also believe you're also Type 2.
    1. The hints leading to Extroversion might also be leading to you being a Type 2.
    3. You said you feel as if you were one with your family as an environment. That is socisl, and very 2-ish, indeed.

So. I left my opinion about your personality. I believe you're a wonderful person, on top of that. There should be more like you, but then again, if you're a 4 by Enneagram, you wouldn't want that. Whatever. Keep being you, and everything is gonna be 78% awesome!
    Thanks for your reply! I don't think I'm Fe base or an extravert, but have considered INFJ quite a bit. INFp and INFj have the same dimensionality in functions in socionics. The Reinin dichotomies I relate most to are the ones the two types share. However, I more so identify with Delta. I believe I may be a harmonizing subtype in DCHN which may make me appear more INFp or INFJ....I don't know if this is necessarily so, though..which is why I kind of made this thread to see what functions others might see I'm using more so of, as it's harder, I believe to evaluate ones own writing, unbiased, or how one comes a crossed to others. Although I believe ones questionaire's can be manipulated to how one wishes to be seen by focusing on, or emphasizing certain things, so there's always that. Tricking myself lol.

I really have never considered E2. I will give it some thought. It could possibly be in my tritype. I have read very little on enneagram, honestly, besides what's available online. I probably need to buy an enneagram book to get a good grasp of it, but thank you for your opinion.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Violet Rose View Post
    Thanks for your reply! I don't think I'm Fe base or an extravert, but have considered INFJ quite a bit. INFp and INFj have the same dimensionality in functions in socionics. The Reinin dichotomies I relate most to are the ones the two types share. However, I more so identify with Delta. I believe I may be a harmonizing subtype in DCHN which may make me appear more INFp or INFJ....I don't know if this is necessarily so, though..which is why I kind of made this thread to see what functions others might see I'm using more so of, as it's harder, I believe to evaluate ones own writing, unbiased, or how one comes a crossed to others. Although I believe ones questionaire's can so be manipulated to how one wishes to be seen, so there's always that. Tricking myself lol.

I really have never considered E2. I will give it some thought. It could possibly be in my tritype. I have read very little on enneagram, honestly, besides what's available online. I probably need to buy an enneagram book to get a good grasp of it, but thank you for your opinion.
    I seriously doubt you're a perciever.
    Everything said goes against it.
    MBTI:

"Only two things are infinite. The universe, and human stupidity, but I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein
    "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss
    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -J. K. Rowling

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx

Infp

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Your analysis is quite honestly bunk and stereotypes off traits. Even if we are typing off traits, wouldn't an extrovert feel energized by the environment? Everyone has a desire to establish human connection with others, so that alone cannot be used as the basis for typing. Furthermore, an INFP is actually a judger first because Fi is a judging function.

Also, if one is typing off traits then socionics quadra values are very important. Makes me wonder what you've actually been studying if you can't discern between beta and delta quadra.

Also, a lot of stereotype 2 traits are actually 9 traits and people very commonly confuse the two types.
    Last edited by Entropic; 04-10-2015 at 08:40 AM.

I was waiting for the day you and I would meet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Youtuber | The Typologist Blog | Redditor | Message me!
    Likes KitchenFly liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Entropic View Post
    Your analysis is quite honestly bunk and stereotypes off traits. Even if we are typing off traits, wouldn't an extrovert feel energized by the environment? Everyone has a desire to establish human connection with others, so that alone cannot be used as the basis for typing. Furthermore, an INFP is actually a judger first because Fi is a judging function.

Also, if one is typing ofd traits then socionics quadra values are very important. Makes me wonder what you've actually been studying if you can't discern between beta and delta quadra

Also, a lot of stereotype 2 traits are actually 9 traits and people very commonly confuse the two types.
    I'm just considering the possibilities. And by the way, it's not a fact that she's an INFP, so don't act like it.
    Furthermore, MBTI actually got it right by changing the J-P with introverts.
    Extroverted Judging + Introverted Perception = Planning (J)
    Introverted Judging + Extroverted Perception = Spontaneous (P)
    She is absolutely a planning person, a J.
    MBTI:

Likes KitchenFly liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx

•Dislike about myself: Whenever I do anything I think is wrong, I dislike myself for it. My library books are late, therefore I feel like a bad person and it has been eating me alive. I don't really mind that I'm a pushover, because I don't like pushing others around. But I think I lack the ability to put myself out there, as in just accepting a position and staying there instead of trying to 'ladder climb'. I lack the will or the will to care because I don't have a competitive nature. I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing, but will probably hurt me in the long run.

Above is a total Fi giveaway.

•I don't like war at all. I wish that there was a better way that others would accept to come to a mutual agreement. It makes me sad to know that those opposing each other have their own families and they may misunderstand or even demonize each other by differences in culture or what they have heard from others about a particular race or culture. I think that once a fire had been shot, it can lead to a constant eye for an eye, and bitterness towards the opposition, until one side can now longer go on, with hatred that can last generations.

Fi, Ne

INFP

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

I'm just considering the possibilities. And by the way, it's not a fact that she's an INFP, so don't act like it.
    Furthermore, MBTI actually got it right by changing the J-P with introverts.
    Extroverted Judging + Introverted Perception = Planning (J)
    Introverted Judging + Extroverted Perception = Spontaneous (P)
    She is absolutely a planning person, a J.
    I never claimed it's a fact that the OP is an INFP, but I am claiming that it is a fact that the INFP type is actually a judging type first, because Fi is a judging function. That's a big difference.

Also, traits such as being planning and organized or spontaneous are largely learned. I'm an INTJ but I'm mostly spontaneous as a person. Why? I lead with perception first, and I have inferior Se. /shrug

I was waiting for the day you and I would meet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Youtuber | The Typologist Blog | Redditor | Message me!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Entropic View Post
    I never claimed it's a fact that the OP is an INFP, but I am claiming that it is a fact that the INFP type is actually a judging type first, because Fi is a judging function. That's a big difference.

Also, traits such as being planning and organized or spontaneous are largely learned. I'm an INTJ but I'm mostly spontaneous as a person. Why? I lead with perception first, and I have inferior Se. /shrug
    Perception in MBTI doesn't mean perception. P is spontaneous.
    Judging in MBTI doesn't mean judging. J is planning.

INFP is a spontaneous personality,
    and INFJ is a planning personality.
    MBTI: