• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

PICK ME PICK ME! jk (kinda) I'm not sure if Ne-dom or Fi-dom (ENFP v. INFP) Help??

stardusted

introverts make me feel like a loud crazy person USUALLY, and MANY extroverts make me feel like a low energy wallflower ALWAYS.

^THIS (bold is mine).

Overall, this is making more sense to me now, thanks to everyone's replies.

I still need to retreat after a few hours of being around people though, and it feels good taking a break. That coupled with the fact that I over-analyze everything until nothing is left are the main reasons I have always figured I was introverted.

laterlazer

good, hot, fresh, fly ~
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
I agree with everyone, you sound very ENFP-ish. Same with Abbey the moment I saw the title of the thread I was kinda clued in, then I read your post and was like definitely. I do think a lot of ENFPs can seem introverted, it's quite interesting.