• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

New here and just want to finally figure out my type.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Do not take the same test more than 10x though to get the desired result becuase it gets more and more inaccurate.

LeetoLydia

MBTI Type
Unkn
So I've been reading up on types from different sites. I'm seeing similarities to INTP, INFJ, and INFP...maybe ISFJ as well.

I'm pretty confused. Something happened in my life that caused me to change. So I no longer know what is me versus what I'm trying to be. I'm 23, so a part of that is just maturing and growing up (imo).

So far, it seems as though I'm INxx

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
xx=FP and may God strike me down were it to be otherwise!

celesul

MBTI Type
ENTP
Your desire to always be prepared sounds like INFP (versus ENFP). Our society values being prepared, which means that even NPs will value it, but ENxPs tend to ignore that at times and just do random stuff. Depending on their upbringing though, they could usually be good about being prepared (or even based on weather. While I'm not organized, I live in an area with really unpredictable weather. If I'm going to be outside a lot the whole day, I'm going to try to be prepared). Unless you live in Arizona, wanting to be prepared for the weather isn't odd, it's logical.

Even though you have strong Ti, your desire to make others comfortable seem very Fi. Simply, Ne is playing with abstract stuff, mainly ideas.

Okay, looking at your link... There is one issue. E and J are often over associated. Simply, any extraverted function will result in more authoritative speaking. So unless the INFP has virtually no Ne, they can easily direct and such. The reasoning behind it may be different, and perhaps certain mannerisms, but all people order other people to do some things. Even IPs can be very demanding, but it'll arise in different situations. I'd try to base it more off of function order, because that is what makes the P/J axis actually make sense. ^.^