Permabanned
    MBTI
    istp
    Enneagram
    gvf
    Socionics
    gfxd Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Probably ESTP. Pe-dominance is evident in the writing style, and I can almost hear "volume" in them that would point to Se.

EDIT: ISTP, or LSI ISTj in Socionics, is a bit more regimented and structured. Not impossible for you, but you seem to vibe a lot more strongly of an Extroverted Irrational than Introverted Rational function IMO:

Enneagram is likely 7w8.
    Explain how Pe dominance is evident in my writing style. And if you knew me irl, you'd never call me an extrovert for the sake of not making yourself seem stupid lol (not a good or bad thing).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Don't ask why but I'm saying ISFP.
    Interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Stream View Post
    Explain how Pe dominance is evident in my writing style. And if you knew me irl, you'd never call me an extrovert for the sake of not making yourself seem stupid lol (not a good or bad thing).
    There's a distinct "gut-punch" effect the likes of which I've only ever seen before in Se-doms. There's a lot of volume in your voice.
    I don't disagree that this might also indicate ISFP, but a lot of them are much less direct in communication. Still vibes more of Ti logical criticism than Fi moral criticism tendencies.

@sunyata is probably a model example of ISTP -- his posts are succinct, but also very deliberate, premeditated, a bit laconic. Your approach more or less "spills out" everything all at once in a way that best seems to match Pe. Very direct approach.

I don't think ISTP is unlikely, however.
    Likes Jet Stream liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    istp
    Enneagram
    gvf
    Socionics
    gfxd Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    There's a distinct "gut-punch" effect the likes of which I've only ever seen before in Se-doms. There's a lot of volume in your voice.
    I don't disagree that this might also indicate ISFP, but a lot of them are much less direct in communication. Still vibes more of Ti logical criticism than Fi moral criticism tendencies.

@sunyata is probably a model example of ISTP -- his posts are succinct, but also very deliberate, premeditated, a bit laconic. Your approach more or less "spills out" everything all at once in a way that best seems to match Pe. Very direct approach.

I don't think ISTP is unlikely, however.
    Hm yeah I definitely know what you mean by "gut punch". My ESTP friend uses that same style of communication. I've noticed it before, but never got around to putting a name to it. It kinda sweeps your hair back a little and slightly widens your eyes in a "wow that was suprisingly dynamic" reactive kind of way yea I feel ya

I agree with @Cygnus. I would say ESTP, but ISTP is also very plausible. Which function do you feel more at home with? Extraverted sensing or introverted thinking?

& Welcome!! I'm new too.
    [insert cute yet sarcastic one liner.]

Permabanned
    MBTI
    istp
    Enneagram
    gvf
    Socionics
    gfxd Ni

Quote Originally Posted by stardusted View Post
    I agree with @Cygnus. I would say ESTP, but ISTP is also very plausible. Which function do you feel more at home with? Extraverted sensing or introverted thinking?

& Welcome!! I'm new too.
    In theory, Se probably because I've always fancied myself an accurate observer of the physical world, in practice probably Ti tho, although I do have a bunch of social inhibitions I'm trying to grow out of to try to avoid confusion on the matter to those on the outside looking in. But I do think my Ni is stronger than Fe, a case for ISTP over E.

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Stream View Post
    But I do think my Ni is stronger than Fe, a case for ISTP over E.
    Sounds very logical to me. Good idea to look at your inferior functions. You could even look at the "shadows" to see which one you're more like when stressed. In this case, ENFJ for ISTP and INFJ for ESTP.
    [insert cute yet sarcastic one liner.]
    Likes Jet Stream liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    istp
    Enneagram
    gvf
    Socionics
    gfxd Ni

^
    Will do