• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Need help figuring out my type

What's my type?

• ENFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESFP

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • ENFJ

• ESFJ

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • INFP

• ISFP

• INFJ

• ISFJ

• ENTP

• ESTP

• ENTJ

• ESTJ

• INTP

• ISTP

• INTJ

• ISTJ

• Total voters

BluRoses

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
[MENTION=23172]BluRoses[/MENTION] Ok, what makes you think that?
Well you are very socially intense and that makes me think you are an E and a F. From the way that you gave us the list of factoids I think you must be an E, also, and it seems like more of a sensor thing to do, but I am not the best at typing people. You sound like a P to me because you say that you are not very organized...

Honestly, I think that only you can really know what type you are because you know yourself best. Good luck with finding yourself and hugs!

DreamBeliever

Well you are very socially intense and that makes me think you are an E and a F. From the way that you gave us the list of factoids I think you must be an E, also, and it seems like more of a sensor thing to do, but I am not the best at typing people. You sound like a P to me because you say that you are not very organized...

Honestly, I think that only you can really know what type you are because you know yourself best. Good luck with finding yourself and hugs!

Actually, I got the list idea from the 15 Things About 'insert type' threads on PerC. My stuff's very neat compared to my ENFP roommate, though. Her stuff looks like a hurricane hit (which I've read is normal for them). I just have problems writing things down. I try to remember everything off the top of my head. It was never bad until I drowned myself in 18 credits. I'll never do that again! Thanks for the help & encouragement! :)

DreamBeliever

More about me:
+ I wish I had minions (like in Despicable Me)
+ I wanted to start a band when I was younger called Fire
+ I used to be a vegetarian & would like to be again (curse my weakness for wings, steak, & ribs!)
+ I have an act for persuasion
+ I find ancient Egypt fascinating

Eum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
People that have an unnecessarily attitude to someone for no reason, whether it's family, friends, store shoppers or workers, people living on your floor or in your dorm in college, etc. I guess it's that they don't consider other people's thoughts/feelers than their own & (to me) just want to give someone a hard time. Also, people that already assume they're right & someone else is wrong & just completely bypass what someone has to say like it's wasting their time.

Seems Fi.

I like to think everything happens for a reason. I guess it's better than thinking that life just sucks when you think about all the bad things in your on life & in the world. I like to also think that the universe has a way of evening everything out. I like to think that people come into your life for specific reasons too. I just think there's a perfect person out there for everyone (even if they never meet them). It's just some type of spark, souls merging, type thing. People that connect on a deeper level.

So you believe these things because you like to, because of how they make you feel, not because they make logical sense. F type, most likely Fi.

I love to make spaces my own & make it how I envision it. I hate blank, bleak places. I need to make a space my own.

Fi-Se-Ni.

I would just love to see so many new places. I would just love to see new places, site see, meet new people, learn about places while actually being there, etc. There's just so many things about it that appeals to me.

Seems Se.

I'd love to help people. I hate seeing people suffering. I can't go past a donation thing without donating. It'd be nice, though, to start my own, so I could focus & direct it in the way I like. I feel like it would be amazing.

Fi.

I want to personally bring stuff to needy people, because it's more personal & you know then that what you donate really gets to the people.

Fi.

I love anything sort of mystical. I know they originate from native American culture. I think it's neat that they supposedly catch the bad dreams. I believe the set up of a room can set certain vibes too, & it's just sort of like one of those things. Along with mirror placement, etc.

Se, likely Ni valuing.

I don't care for family gatherings, because most of the family seems miserable at them honestly, & it's full of people I only see once a year or less. I really don't care to make small talk about school & whatnot over & over for hours. I might as well record it on a voice recorder & hit play for every single person. A night out with friends is different. You get to dance, laugh, let loose, & just be yourself.

Fi, likely Se.

I think that you're likely an ISFP. Initially, that was the vibe I got, and your answers seem to fit. If you post a voice recording of yourself answering questions, that will increase your chances of being accurately typed.

DreamBeliever

Seems Fi.

So you believe these things because you like to, because of how they make you feel, not because they make logical sense. F type, most likely Fi.

Fi-Se-Ni.

Seems Se.

Fi.

Fi.

Se, likely Ni valuing.

Fi, likely Se.

I think that you're likely an ISFP. Initially, that was the vibe I got, and your answers seem to fit. If you post a voice recording of yourself answering questions, that will increase your chances of being accurately typed.

Thanks. Care to venture a guess for my enneagram?

DreamBeliever

Arguments for J:
- I keep my stuff neat & prefer it that way
- I'm on time or early to appointments
- My family says I can be demanding
- I'm uncomfortable without my future planned out. My friends thought I was weird that freshman year I had my whole grad plan filled out for all 4 years.
- I like closure (like figuring my type out once & for all)

Arguments for P:
- I like new experiences, & I'm always up for trying new things
- I'm bad at writing things down or keeping an itinerary, therefore I sometimes miss important things because of it
- I can be late a lot to class (it's always do, however, to either stress, waiting on a friend, or being in a conversation with a friend & not wanting to cut them off)
- I've changed my major in college multiple times

It seems these basically cancel each other out. lol Opinions?

avaxtskyr

MBTI Type
ISFP
This entire thread screams XSFJ to me.

Your favorite color is orange.
Your favorite movie is this...
You like this thing, that thing, not nearly as many ideas...

Definite sensing preference.
Definite judging preference.
Definite Fe.

Given the information provided, I would say ESFJ.
And there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.
Don't buy into stereotypes.

Seconds would be either ENFJ or INFJ, in which I see no N-preference here.

DreamBeliever

Thoughts

Don't scrutinize me if my understanding of the functions within myself aren't perfect. I'm good at typings others, just not myself.

Se- Really into aesthetics, love sports & have good hand-eye coordination, never miss anything people say (even in group conversations), loves daring things, I like trying new foods

Si- backflashes to bad things in past (past mistakes, embarrassing moments), interested in health, miss things I used to do with old friends

Ne- I can be really random wacky & make silly comments out of nowhere, I sometimes hear something & then roll with it comparing it to something else as a joke, I like new experiences (Ne or Se, though?)

Ni- I can read people, I can tell when someone's being fake, I get insights that come true, I'm attracted to things that are mysterious, I sometimes just know things, I get moments where I think I'm psychic, I picture things in the future a lot

Ti- I think a lot in my head, I stare into space while thinking, I analyze everything, it's not enough hearing that I have to or should do something I have to know why, I ask people lots of questions, I constantly re-evaluate things, I like to take things apart before putting them back together

Te- I sometimes like organizing & putting things in order (like separating my CDs & DVDs by artist or having them in alphabetical order)

Fe- I like to take care of other people's feelings, other people's moods greatly affect me, I can't stand rude people, I can very easily read people's emotions, my facial expressions are animated, I know how to work people

Fi- I like to be true to myself, I care about causes I relate to, I put individuals above groups, I can't do something that doesn't feel right to me, I can't go against what I want for myself

xpeacexrainbowx

You're probably in the SP temperament, but you just gotta figure out your communication style: initiating v. Responding, directing v. Informing. I had a hard time typing myself too even now I can't even figure out if I'm enfp or infp, and I'd appreciate any thoughts you have

DreamBeliever

You're probably in the SP temperament, but you just gotta figure out your communication style: initiating v. Responding, directing v. Informing. I had a hard time typing myself too even now I can't even figure out if I'm enfp or infp, and I'd appreciate any thoughts you have

Thanks. I like your username, btw. I looked through the communication styles when I first joined. DisneyGeek ended up suggesting IxFJ from that, but it just doesn't seem fitting. Maybe I should elaborate on my answers, like why I chose what I did, because it was a close call for me with a lot of them.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I'm honestly pretty bad at typing people, too. I just tend to get "vibes" (like you mentioned in my poll) which I know is a terrible way to actually type someone. Though it's not all based on vibes, obviously--I do my best to pick out behaviors, but overall I'm an amateur.

So...my vibes are telling me ExFP. :)