• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Need help figuring out my type

What's my type?

• ENFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESFP

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • ENFJ

• ESFJ

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • INFP

• ISFP

• INFJ

• ISFJ

• ENTP

• ESTP

• ENTJ

• ESTJ

• INTP

• ISTP

• INTJ

• ISTJ

• Total voters

violett

Seems like no one agrees on my type. How is that?

Because you are attempting to be typed over the internet by strangers who do not know you and do not see you in real life on a daily basis and don't know you on a personal level.

DreamBeliever

1. What drives you in life? What do you look for?
Freedom, expression, love, kindness, compassion, intensity, passion, connection, fun, excitment, new experiences.

2. What do you hope to accomplish in your life?
I used to want to be famous when I was younger, I want to have a big & beautiful house of my own that I can decorate, I'd like to have a sports car, be a mom, travel the world, own my own restaurant, have my own clothing line, write a book, create my own TV show/movie/play, start my own charity, & learn how to play a couple more instruments.

3. What do you hope to avoid doing or being? What values are important to you?
I don't want to be bored with life. I don't want to feel stuck in a dead end repetitive job. I don't want to be in a rut. I don't want to be miserable or alone.
I'm strongly against any kind of abuse, & I believe in encouragement & letting people be themselves without putting too many restraints on them.

4. What are your biggest fears (not including phobias)? Why?
Not being good enough. Not being able to make it out in the real world by myself. Not acheiving enough with my life. Being consumed with stress.

5. How do you want others to see you? How do you see yourself?
As insightful, strong willed, caring, fun, funny laid back, truthful & honest, smart, bubbly, cheerful, generous.
Wise, sweet, sensitive, soulful, tough, humorous, giddy, thoughtful, giving, fun, exciting, deep, different, & hippie-ish.

6. What makes you feel your best? What makes you feel your worst?
When I have a lot of fun activities going on, when I'm around good people that bring out the real me, when I look good (make-up, hair, clothes), when I'm peaceful & not worrying about anything, when I'm helping other people with their problems & giving advice.
Not having anything to do, having no good friends around, being around negative people, having loads of work to do & being so far behind it's impossibly to catch up, looking like a mess.

7. Describe how you experience each of: a) anger; b) shame; c) anxiety.
a) Usually when I'm angry I get somewhat violent, I'll even throw things when I'm really angry. Holding in things for too long is what usually causes this.
b) I get shame from my poor choices. If I feel really embarrassed, I'll just lay in bed & not want to do anything. It's like I never want to have to face people again.
c) When I get really nervous I actually physically shake. There's a lot of different things that bring out my anxiety, it's hard to explain.

8. Describe how you respond to each of: a) stress; b) unexpected change; c) conflict.
a) Feeling trapped, being overwhelmed, & having to deal with negative people makes me stressed. I'll act out, try to distract myself, or just completely give up & retreat.
b) I'll be happy if it's good change & upset if it's bad change. That's really it.
c) I usually just tell people off if they try to start arguments or fights with me or my friends/family.

9. Describe your orientation to: a) authority; b) power. How do you respond to these?
a) I'm pretty anti-authoritative. I don't naturally give people respect. They have to respect me first before I can respect them.
b) It'd be great to be a powerful person, but I don't like when people use power over people in a bad way or abuse their position.

10. What is your overall outlook on life and humanity?
I think there's a lot of people in need, & people should try to help & be tolerant towards people & try to make the world a better place. Life is short, so it should be lived to the fullest.
Thoughts on this questionnaire anyone?

DreamBeliever

Guess everyone gave up on typing me? Welp, guess it's that time I give up? Don't know what to go with since there's no consensus.

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
[MENTION=19948]Showbread[/MENTION] Hi! I was wondering, since I got a good amount of people typing me as an ESFJ here & seeing as you are one, I was wondering if you could please take a look through my posts & let me know what you think? I would greatly appreciate it. :)

I can definitely give thing a look through and offer a guess. I would have a pretty difficult time believing you are both a 7w6 and an ESFJ. Maybe a 6w7, I have a pretty strong 6 fix. How confident are you regarding your enneatype? To be honest I don't actually spend a great deal of time with other ESFJs, they tend to annoy me. :laugh: For typing purposes, how old are you? Sorry if you've already answered that, the thread is TLDR.

DreamBeliever

I can definitely give thing a look through and offer a guess. I would have a pretty difficult time believing you are both a 7w6 and an ESFJ. Maybe a 6w7, I have a pretty strong 6 fix. How confident are you regarding your enneatype? To be honest I don't actually spend a great deal of time with other ESFJs, they tend to annoy me. :laugh: For typing purposes, how old are you? Sorry if you've already answered that, the thread is TLDR.

I'm not absolute on my enneatype, it just seems to be what makes the most sense to me. I'm 19, but I'll be 20 in about a month & a half. Hehe that's funny! It's ok, I'm just looking for thoughts & suggestions. Thanks for wanting to help. :)

DreamBeliever

Now that I thought more on it & took the liberty to read a little more, I could see counterphobic 6 for me.

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Now that I thought more on it & took the liberty to read a little more, I could see counterphobic 6 for me.

Okay, after skimming through I see a lot of answers that are similar to mine! I did that same questionnaire only with a video. You put a lot of emphasis on security, loyalty, wanting to be around people you can let your guard down with.

I would definitely vote xSFJ. You definitely seem more solitary than me, but that doesn't mean you can't still be an E. Ultimately that one comes down to whether or not you feel most energized after social interaction or alone some. Either way, you are clearly Fe/Si or Si/Fe.

For enneagram I think you have both 6w7 and 2w3/3w2 in your tritype, not sure which would be your core. I'm thinking 9w8 for a gut fix. If I had to choose I would go for 6w7 2w3 9w8. But, this is really all guesses based on skimming through this thread. :) Oh, and I'd also put you in Hufflepuff. :wizfreak:

DreamBeliever

Okay, after skimming through I see a lot of answers that are similar to mine! I did that same questionnaire only with a video. You put a lot of emphasis on security, loyalty, wanting to be around people you can let your guard down with.

I would definitely vote xSFJ. You definitely seem more solitary than me, but that doesn't mean you can't still be an E. Ultimately that one comes down to whether or not you feel most energized after social interaction or alone some. Either way, you are clearly Fe/Si or Si/Fe.

For enneagram I think you have both 6w7 and 2w3/3w2 in your tritype, not sure which would be your core. I'm thinking 9w8 for a gut fix. If I had to choose I would go for 6w7 2w3 9w8. But, this is really all guesses based on skimming through this thread. :) Oh, and I'd also put you in Hufflepuff. :wizfreak:

Alright, cool stuff. Glad ya helped. Neat, you like Harry Potter too?! Hmm... funny, Pottermore sorted me in Ravenclaw.

Kensei

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm going to be a smartass and type you ENFJ. You show Fe-Dom in a lot of your responses, and Fe-Doms can hate rules( it's Te that likes rules, not Fe btw) and plus people were typing you as Ne-Dom and that can easily be confused as Ni or even Se, which is why to this day I still have an excruciating time trying to figure out whether I'm Se-Dom or Ne-Dom.

DreamBeliever

My biggest question that I've been thinking on Fe vs. Fi is that, my understanding is that Fe is wanting group harmony & Fi is wanting internal harmony, but how do you tell the difference from wanting to keep peace amound a group & placing importance on external values from making other people's feelings & considering other people as one of your internal values?

DreamBeliever

Wrote a song guys (not claiming that it's good). Here it is.

Title- Girls Hate Girls:

Where is the justice?
Where is the humanity?
When did we become this numb to what's going on?
Is it the popularity?
Why are we rivals?
Is it instinct or just greed?
Cuz I'm kind of sick & done with this whole thing

We need niceness in a chain reaction
Quit the trashing
Stop trying to cash in on this ugly trend

Girls hate girls
Just seems like girls hate girls
Too thin am I?
Not a real woman to you
Or too fat?
Can't wear that?
Who are you to tell me what to wear?
I'm fabulous
Just stop that

Guess we've been oppressed by men
To get called man stealers by best friends
Where is the sense in this senselessness?
Is it notoriety?
Maybe society?
But isn't society just the collective group of all of us?

We need niceness in a chain reaction
Quit the trashing
Stop trying to cash in on this ugly trend

Girls hate girls
Just sounds like girls hate girls
When it's said & done
There is no fun in how we shame
Too serious?
Need to lighten up?
Too bubbly?
She's just a slut
Who are you to define me?
I'm fabulous
Just stop that

Girls hate girls
Just seems like girls hate girls
Too bossy for a lady?
Can't act like that
Too immature?
Not proper?
Who are you to tell me how to carry myself?
I'm fabulous
Just stop that

Understand before you criticize
Clear your mind & analyze
On what you really mean before you say it out loud

DreamBeliever

& another poem

I wake up from my dream
In a whirlwind of fantasies
Living a different life in my head
Each and every day
I change selves with the sun
And souls with the moon
But what I only wish
Is that my core would settle soon
I live in a war
Against the million me's
Never can I rely on
Which one others will see
I'm really just a geek
Deep down underneath
Would you want to know me
If you really did?

DreamBeliever

I'm going to be a smartass and type you ENFJ. You show Fe-Dom in a lot of your responses, and Fe-Doms can hate rules( it's Te that likes rules, not Fe btw) and plus people were typing you as Ne-Dom and that can easily be confused as Ni or even Se, which is why to this day I still have an excruciating time trying to figure out whether I'm Se-Dom or Ne-Dom.

Mixing it up. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Any lean on I/E or S/N? Expand?

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
You were another hard draw for me between INFP and ISFJ. Im not sure why thats sooo challanging for me to distinguish. Actually tho now that I think about it, its between ISFJ and ENFJ for me for you. Sorry it keeps chaning so much, but you are tough. What makes me think that you are an introvert is honestly because you spend so much time on this site, and I feel like you might be struggling with identifying what you want in life in general, and even possibly in some sort deep crisis that you may be avoiding, making you put on an extroverted mask.

Anyways, what makes me think ISFJ is the way you seem to want to gather all the data before making a conclusion about yourself. Im sure that you have evaluated and re-evaluated different aspects about your personality and all those details might have muddled up your bigger picture. Fe over Fi, because you can usually tell a strong Fi user asap just from the way they express themselves on this site/ the descriptively flowery wording in their posts. You seem to have Ti, as some of your posts suggest this(sorry I cant be specific), and you again strongly seem to analyze responses thrown at you.
Anyways though, if you really are extremely extroverted in real life and what I said is really off base, ENFJ for sure. Theres really no way for me to see how you interact with the world in real life, so I am really just guessing. ISFJ is one of the most extroverted introverted types. The Ne you display could really just be you in distress. Most people scream out their inferior function in times of stress.

I could argue INFP, but I dont know it just doesnt seem right anymore. The flip-floppiness you are displaying at first is what made me think P but now I dont think so.

Anyways I didnt read most of this thread, a page or two maybe, and I skimmed your writing, so I could definately be miserably incorrect.

This post is not meant to be offensive in any way FYI

DreamBeliever

You were another hard draw for me between INFP and ISFJ. Im not sure why thats sooo challanging for me to distinguish. Actually tho now that I think about it, its between ISFJ and ENFJ for me for you. Sorry it keeps chaning so much, but you are tough. What makes me think that you are an introvert is honestly because you spend so much time on this site, and I feel like you might be struggling with identifying what you want in life in general, and even possibly in some sort deep crisis that you may be avoiding, making you put on an extroverted mask.

Anyways, what makes me think ISFJ is the way you seem to want to gather all the data before making a conclusion about yourself. Im sure that you have evaluated and re-evaluated different aspects about your personality and all those details might have muddled up your bigger picture. Fe over Fi, because you can usually tell a strong Fi user asap just from the way they express themselves on this site/ the descriptively flowery wording in their posts. You seem to have Ti, as some of your posts suggest this(sorry I cant be specific), and you again strongly seem to analyze responses thrown at you.
Anyways though, if you really are extremely extroverted in real life and what I said is really off base, ENFJ for sure. Theres really no way for me to see how you interact with the world in real life, so I am really just guessing. ISFJ is one of the most extroverted introverted types. The Ne you display could really just be you in distress. Most people scream out their inferior function in times of stress.

I could argue INFP, but I dont know it just doesnt seem right anymore. The flip-floppiness you are displaying at first is what made me think P but now I dont think so.

Anyways I didnt read most of this thread, a page or two maybe, and I skimmed your writing, so I could definately be miserably incorrect.

This post is not meant to be offensive in any way FYI

Definitely not offensive. You were pretty dead on in your assertions. I'm definitely not extremely extroverted, extremely loud & silly often, but not extroverted. I like to just watch TV or play on my phone a lot by myself. I get more lonely at college, just because I feel lonely without at least 1 or 2 people lurking around (even if I'm not interacting much with them). I've been super stressed, honestly. Sometimes I feel like I've just been miserable my whole life, though (depression??).