1 14.29%
  • ISTJ

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 5678917 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by DreamBeliever View Post
    Can I ask what your method usually is for making decisions?
    I mostly try to look at things objectively to make my decisions, along with paying attention to my feelings. But I'm not sure that one person's approach will work for another, after all we are different people with different personalities and experiences. Also, one person's strength can be another person's weakness. If you are interested in putting more objectivity into your decisions then you can simply develop that by becoming more aware of how you are making your decisions at the current time. Everyone can learn and grow, so you'll just develop that side of you in time, as long as it's something that's important to you. In the meantime you can put more objectivity into your decisions simply by getting the advice of people that you trust, such as your family and friends. This is where your Fe comes in, it is your strength. Oh but wait, this means you'll have to place them in a position of authority over you.

Quote Originally Posted by robert666 View Post
    I mostly try to look at things objectively to make my decisions, along with paying attention to my feelings. But I'm not sure that one person's approach will work for another, after all we are different people with different personalities and experiences. Also, one person's strength can be another person's weakness. If you are interested in putting more objectivity into your decisions then you can simply develop that by becoming more aware of how you are making your decisions at the current time. Everyone can learn and grow, so you'll just develop that side of you in time, as long as it's something that's important to you. In the meantime you can put more objectivity into your decisions simply by getting the advice of people that you trust, such as your family and friends. This is where your Fe comes in, it is your strength. Oh but wait, this means you'll have to place them in a position of authority over you.
    Actually, my family are who suggested a job with children, because they think I'd work well with kids. That reinforced my idea of maybe being a teacher. I had previosly wanted to be a child psychologist anyway. Everyone always has opinions, family, friends, advisors, counselors, & to be quite honest, I'm pretty sick of it. I wish I could just discover what I'm really meant to do. Right, though, you're coming from a Te point of view. I really do appreciate their directness at times. I just want to be fullfilled in what I'm doing & have it leave me enough time for fun stuff. I do the best when I'm on the go. It's when I'm alone, just laying around, that I seem to just lack any motivation at all.

Quote Originally Posted by robert666 View Post
    Any good at enneagram? Care to take a stab at my tritype?

Don't judge me if it's not the best, but I just wrote a sort of poem type thing & wanted to share it here.

Oh, the feeling of being misunderstood
    In & out of every place
    Trying to break the invisable chains
    I'm losing my front
    I'm losing my cool
    How long until I have to move?
    I'm so worn
    And so run down
    Will I shatter
    If I hit the ground?
    I feel like a child
    Who needs to be swaddled
    How long is really
    Just awhile?
    Why I am strong for others
    Yet naive for myself?
    I don't want to think about problems
    Can I have an elicser
    To drink them away?
    I want the past in an ocean
    Barried alive
    I want to be free to live
    And negativity to subside

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

279 tritype? If so, we're twinsies!
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    279 tritype? If so, we're twinsies!
    Yay!

To be honest, I've tested as either 2, 4, or 7 as my main core type on various online Enneagram tests.

Here's a song that's describing me right now. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=asaCQOZpqUQ I've fallen into a certain kind of mood today. Might be my lack of sleep.

I know most of my stuff seemed very S (sensor), so maybe I should also say that I love authors like Shakespeare & Edgar Allan Poe, I love plays, I'm very superstitious, I believe in psychic/energy things like auras & rocks/crystals that give off energy, I believe in weird theories (such as that we live in some sort of matrix), I believe in mental telepathy, & I believe in ghost & mermaids.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by DreamBeliever View Post
    Any good at enneagram? Care to take a stab at my tritype?
    I don't know anything about enneagram.