User Tag List

View Poll Results: What's my type?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • ENFP

    0 0%
  • ESFP

    1 14.29%
  • ENFJ

    0 0%
  • ESFJ

    2 28.57%
  • INFP

    0 0%
  • ISFP

    2 28.57%
  • INFJ

    0 0%
  • ISFJ

    2 28.57%
  • ENTP

    1 14.29%
  • ESTP

    0 0%
  • ENTJ

    1 14.29%
  • ESTJ

    0 0%
  • INTP

    0 0%
  • ISTP

    0 0%
  • INTJ

    1 14.29%
  • ISTJ

    0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 111920212223 Last

Results 201 to 210 of 246

  1. #201
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    780

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BluRoses View Post
    How old are you roughly? In High School?
    College, actually. A sophomore. I'll be turning 20 in May.

  2. #202
    Senior Member BluRoses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni
    Posts
    155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamBeliever View Post
    College, actually. A sophomore. I'll be turning 20 in May.
    Thanks! Sorry, I had mostly figured that out after reading your list, so I changed my post.
    "ENFJ- The Diplomat Champion (will take on crusades and WILL kill every last mfr in the room!)" ~Xander

    Enneagram: You are a Type 2 with a 3 wing: "The Helper Advocate"

    Your trifix is 2w3, 6w5, 1w9.

  3. #203
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    780

    Default

    @BluRoses Ok, what makes you think that?

  4. #204
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    780

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BluRoses View Post
    Thanks! Sorry, I had mostly figured that out after reading your list, so I changed my post.
    That's fine.

  5. #205
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    780

    Default

    @BluRoses & how about enneagram?

  6. #206
    Senior Member BluRoses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni
    Posts
    155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamBeliever View Post
    @BluRoses Ok, what makes you think that?
    Well you are very socially intense and that makes me think you are an E and a F. From the way that you gave us the list of factoids I think you must be an E, also, and it seems like more of a sensor thing to do, but I am not the best at typing people. You sound like a P to me because you say that you are not very organized...

    Honestly, I think that only you can really know what type you are because you know yourself best. Good luck with finding yourself and hugs!
    "ENFJ- The Diplomat Champion (will take on crusades and WILL kill every last mfr in the room!)" ~Xander

    Enneagram: You are a Type 2 with a 3 wing: "The Helper Advocate"

    Your trifix is 2w3, 6w5, 1w9.

  7. #207
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    780

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BluRoses View Post
    Well you are very socially intense and that makes me think you are an E and a F. From the way that you gave us the list of factoids I think you must be an E, also, and it seems like more of a sensor thing to do, but I am not the best at typing people. You sound like a P to me because you say that you are not very organized...

    Honestly, I think that only you can really know what type you are because you know yourself best. Good luck with finding yourself and hugs!
    Actually, I got the list idea from the 15 Things About 'insert type' threads on PerC. My stuff's very neat compared to my ENFP roommate, though. Her stuff looks like a hurricane hit (which I've read is normal for them). I just have problems writing things down. I try to remember everything off the top of my head. It was never bad until I drowned myself in 18 credits. I'll never do that again! Thanks for the help & encouragement!

  8. #208
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    780

    Default

    More about me:
    + I wish I had minions (like in Despicable Me)
    + I wanted to start a band when I was younger called Fire
    + I used to be a vegetarian & would like to be again (curse my weakness for wings, steak, & ribs!)
    + I have an act for persuasion
    + I find ancient Egypt fascinating

  9. #209
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamBeliever View Post
    People that have an unnecessarily attitude to someone for no reason, whether it's family, friends, store shoppers or workers, people living on your floor or in your dorm in college, etc. I guess it's that they don't consider other people's thoughts/feelers than their own & (to me) just want to give someone a hard time. Also, people that already assume they're right & someone else is wrong & just completely bypass what someone has to say like it's wasting their time.
    Seems Fi.

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamBeliever View Post
    I like to think everything happens for a reason. I guess it's better than thinking that life just sucks when you think about all the bad things in your on life & in the world. I like to also think that the universe has a way of evening everything out. I like to think that people come into your life for specific reasons too. I just think there's a perfect person out there for everyone (even if they never meet them). It's just some type of spark, souls merging, type thing. People that connect on a deeper level.
    So you believe these things because you like to, because of how they make you feel, not because they make logical sense. F type, most likely Fi.

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamBeliever View Post
    I love to make spaces my own & make it how I envision it. I hate blank, bleak places. I need to make a space my own.
    Fi-Se-Ni.

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamBeliever View Post
    I would just love to see so many new places. I would just love to see new places, site see, meet new people, learn about places while actually being there, etc. There's just so many things about it that appeals to me.
    Seems Se.

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamBeliever View Post
    I'd love to help people. I hate seeing people suffering. I can't go past a donation thing without donating. It'd be nice, though, to start my own, so I could focus & direct it in the way I like. I feel like it would be amazing.
    Fi.

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamBeliever View Post
    I want to personally bring stuff to needy people, because it's more personal & you know then that what you donate really gets to the people.
    Fi.

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamBeliever View Post
    I love anything sort of mystical. I know they originate from native American culture. I think it's neat that they supposedly catch the bad dreams. I believe the set up of a room can set certain vibes too, & it's just sort of like one of those things. Along with mirror placement, etc.
    Se, likely Ni valuing.

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamBeliever View Post
    I don't care for family gatherings, because most of the family seems miserable at them honestly, & it's full of people I only see once a year or less. I really don't care to make small talk about school & whatnot over & over for hours. I might as well record it on a voice recorder & hit play for every single person. A night out with friends is different. You get to dance, laugh, let loose, & just be yourself.
    Fi, likely Se.

    I think that you're likely an ISFP. Initially, that was the vibe I got, and your answers seem to fit. If you post a voice recording of yourself answering questions, that will increase your chances of being accurately typed.
    RLOEI.

  10. #210
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    780

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eum View Post
    Seems Fi.



    So you believe these things because you like to, because of how they make you feel, not because they make logical sense. F type, most likely Fi.



    Fi-Se-Ni.



    Seems Se.



    Fi.



    Fi.



    Se, likely Ni valuing.



    Fi, likely Se.

    I think that you're likely an ISFP. Initially, that was the vibe I got, and your answers seem to fit. If you post a voice recording of yourself answering questions, that will increase your chances of being accurately typed.
    Thanks. Care to venture a guess for my enneagram?

Similar Threads

  1. Need Help figuring out my type, I have various examples
    By PurpleFlowers54 in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-25-2016, 11:55 PM
  2. Need some help figuring out my type. Am I an impossible case?
    By bluemonday in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-04-2015, 04:22 PM
  3. Super confused, need help figuring out my MBTI type
    By Jerry in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-23-2015, 09:27 PM
  4. Need help figuring out my boyfriend's type?
    By lost in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-10-2012, 01:55 PM
  5. I need some help figuring out my type
    By Requeim in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 05-18-2009, 02:07 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO