• ISTP

0 0%
  • INTJ

1 14.29%
  • ISTJ

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 101819202122 Last

Any other thoughts? Should I keep going with telling things about myself?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by DreamBeliever View Post
    Any other thoughts? Should I keep going with telling things about myself?
    Forget labels and just be yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post
    Forget labels and just be yourself.
    I know, but I just want to be able to figure it out. lol

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

A type can't be accurately inferred from most of these factoids. Any type can believe in karma, like music theory, and want to help people in Africa. What's important is your thought process behind these things. On the surface, I can see evidence for both Fi and Fe. Almost certainly an F type.

55. I hate rude people (it's one of my biggest pet peeves)
    This is important. Who do you perceive to be "rude" people? Someone who disrupts/pays no heed to the emotional the emotional atmosphere? Someone who uses brute force and violates your ethics? Someone who views reality through the lens of logic, and harps on internal consistency?

1. I believe in twin flames, karma, soul mates, & fate
    Elaborate. Why do you believe in these things?

2. I love comic books
    Why? What about comic books do you enjoy?

3. I love Shakespeare plays (especially Romeo & Juliet and A Midsummer Night's Dream)
    Why?

6. I would love to travel more
    Why?

7. I love to decorate
    Why? I hate to decorate, I only do it if I'm forced.

8. I love sports (especially basketball & soccer
    Why do you love sports?

13. I dream of starting a charity
    Why?

14. I love boho fashion
    Why?

15. Following with #14, I love Dream Catchers
    Why?

16. In high school, I wanted to study creative writing in college & write & create kids comedy TV shows/movies, like for Nickelodeon & Disney
    Why?

17. I'm a cat person (if I had to pick between cats & dogs)
    Why?

19. I love learning about different religions, cultures, & languages
    Why?

29. If I could have a superhero power, it would be teleportation, but reading minds would be my second choice
    Why?
    30. Summer is my favorite time of year
    Why?

31. I really want to walk around outside dancing & singing to Happy by Pharrell
    Why?

39. I would love to hand deliver food, water, & clothes to needy people in places like Africa
    Why?

40. I hate to see people sick, but I love to 'nurse' my friends when they're not feeling good
    Why?

42. I love supernatural stuff (I also love the show Supernatural)
    Why?

43. I like to write poems & songs
    Why?
    44. My favorite class in high school was music theory
    Why?

48. My dream in life is to inspire people
    Why?

52. I love sci-fi books
    Why?

54. I don't like family gatherings, but I love dances with friends
    Why?
    57. I love quotes (my dorm walls are always full of canvasses of them)
    What are some of your favorite quotes? Why?
    58. I research a lot (especially Psychology type things)
    What is the motivation behind your research? Why do you research?

60. I can be very intense, but I'm also pretty laid-back
    Can you give an example of when you were intense?
    RLOEI.

Quote Originally Posted by Eum View Post
    A type can't be accurately inferred from most of these factoids. Any type can believe in karma, like music theory, and want to help people in Africa. What's important is your thought process behind these things. On the surface, I can see evidence for both Fi and Fe. Almost certainly an F type.

This is important. Who do you perceive to be "rude" people? Someone who disrupts/pays no heed to the emotional the emotional atmosphere? Someone who uses brute force and violates your ethics? Someone who views reality through the lens of logic, and harps on internal consistency?

People that have an unnecessarily attitude to someone for no reason, whether it's family, friends, store shoppers or workers, people living on your floor or in your dorm in college, etc. I guess it's that they don't consider other people's thoughts/feelers than their own & (to me) just want to give someone a hard time. Also, people that already assume they're right & someone else is wrong & just completely bypass what someone has to say like it's wasting their time.

I like to think everything happens for a reason. I guess it's better than thinking that life just sucks when you think about all the bad things in your on life & in the world. I like to also think that the universe has a way of evening everything out. I like to think that people come into your life for specific reasons too. I just think there's a perfect person out there for everyone (even if they never meet them). It's just some type of spark, souls merging, type thing. People that connect on a deeper level.

The drawings, the storylines, the characters... my INTJ dad (pretty sure that's his type) collects them, & I love to flip through them. He's great at drawing & can draw the characters himself too!

Why?

I love the language of Shakespeare's plays. I find it beautiful. I love the passion of the characters in Romeo & Juliet (even though it's there downfall). Romeo's got to be my favorite character in it. I find it really romantic, yet there's some good funny parts in it too. I first read it in 8th grade English class. It was the No Fear Shakespeare version. I liked it so much, I kept reading ahead. Then, for my drama class in 12th grade, we had 2 professional actors come & act out the balcony scene. Now, this past fall, my college put on the play. Ever time, I just love it. I've read & seen a 60s theme rendition of A Midsummer Night's Dream. I really loved Puke the fairy. It was so neat the idea of the magic dust that makes everyone fall in love with the wrong person. It's just a great comedy, I think.

Why?

I would just love to see so many new places. I would just love to see new places, site see, meet new people, learn about places while actually being there, etc. There's just so many things about it that appeals to me.

I love to make spaces my own & make it how I envision it. I hate blank, bleak places. I need to make a space my own.

Why do you love sports?

Well, I have good hand eye coordination, so it helps that I'm good at it! It's a lot of fun, a great stress reliever, & something you can really put a lot of energy into.

Why?

I'd love to help people. I hate seeing people suffering. I can't go past a donation thing without donating. It'd be nice, though, to start my own, so I could focus & direct it in the way I like. I feel like it would be amazing.

Why?

I love the dresses, the flowers, just the style itself really. I love how (to me) it represents like peace, happiness, & freedom. I feel like there's a lot of expression in it.

Why?

I love anything sort of mystical. I know they originate from native American culture. I think it's neat that they supposedly catch the bad dreams. I believe the set up of a room can set certain vibes too, & it's just sort of like one of those things. Along with mirror placement, etc.

Why?

I like writing short story type things & creating fictional characters off of people around me. I l've always been inspired by Dan Schneider's shows on Nickelodeon & would love to be a big kid working on a set like that. It'd be great to bring laughs to some many young people. It seems like great fun, & you can see your work come ro life on screen.

Why?

Cats are more intriguing, intense, & independent. It's cool to watch what they'll do, where they go, & to watch them climb.

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Whoa, that's a lot to answer. I'll have to continue later.

Vibes, guys?

What about ENFJ 2w3 with a low E & low J preference?

Quote Originally Posted by Eum View Post

Why?

Why?

Why do you love sports?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

- Like summer, because there's no school, weather's nice, usually sunny, can spend a lot of time outside, can stay up late & wake up late, & it's like a free feeling.

- Music theory was really interesting. I love music, & it was great to be able to learn some more on scales, chords, & how to write your own music score. The people were so incredible in that class, & we had food Fridays. That was where we had no work, got to bring & eat food, play whatever music we wanted, & play around on the piano.

- I want to personally bring stuff to needy people, because it's more personal & you know then that what you donate really gets to the people.

- I don't care for family gatherings, because most of the family seems miserable at them honestly, & it's full of people I only see once a year or less. I really don't care to make small talk about school & whatnot over & over for hours. I might as well record it on a voice recorder & hit play for every single person. A night out with friends is different. You get to dance, laugh, let loose, & just be yourself.

- I like to research, because I love to know how the mind works & better understand myself & others.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Just to get this started, I decided to make a list of some things about myself.

1. I believe in twin flames, karma, soul mates, & fate
    2. I love comic books
    3. I love Shakespeare plays (especially Romeo & Juliet and A Midsummer Night's Dream)
    4. My favorite color's orange
    5. My favorite Disney animated movies are Aladdin & Monsters Inc.
    6. I would love to travel more
    7. I love to decorate
    8. I love sports (especially basketball & soccer
    9. I love Edgar Allan Poe poems
    10. I've been on an Avatar: The Last Airbender kick lately, & my favorite character is Zuko (I love his relationship with Iroh. Zuko's like a son to him.)
    11. I love Harry Potter (Pottermore sorted me in Ravenclaw)
    12. My fictional character crush is Eli Goldsworthy on Degrassi (anyone else watch it?)
    13. I dream of starting a charity
    14. I love boho fashion
    15. Following with #14, I love Dream Catchers
    16. In high school, I wanted to study creative writing in college & write & create kids comedy TV shows/movies, like for Nickelodeon & Disney
    17. I'm a cat person (if I had to pick between cats & dogs)
    18. Following with #17, I also love penguins, pandas, dolphins, & bunnies
    19. I love learning about different religions, cultures, & languages
    20. I adore Dr. Seuss stories
    21. I play guitar, I know a little bit on the piano, & I'd like to learn to play the drums
    22. I love haunted houses, but they never seem to scare me
    23. Comedy movies are my favorite
    24. I love Adam Sandler movies
    25. I love Robin Williams movies (especially Dead Poets Society & Patch Adams)
    26. I love the Home Alone movies
    27. I love scented stuff (hand sanitizer, lotion, lip gloss, etc.) & my favorite scent is vanilla
    28. I'd love to be famous, because I want to be forever known
    29. If I could have a superhero power, it would be teleportation, but reading minds would be my second choice
    30. Summer is my favorite time of year
    31. I really want to walk around outside dancing & singing to Happy by Pharrell
    32. I'm good at keeping my stuff neat (not being messy), but I'm bad at keeping track of things I need to do (like assignments, appointments, etc.) & I sometimes write things on my hands for this reason
    33. The song "I Was Here" by Beyonce describes how I want to live my life
    34. I start not feeling like myself after extended periods of time with other people (especially negative people)
    35. I'm often super silly & like to lighten up the atmosphere of a room. My ENFP family member describes me as "inappropriately happy" (people always think I'm a happier person than I actually think I am myself, though)
    36. I absolutely cannot get along with my ESTJ grandma when I'm at home. She makes everything I do wrong (You can't do that, I've always done it like this, I'm not interested in that stuff, can't you just behave, etc. are things I constantly hear from her)
    37. I want to own a sports car (specifically a mustang, corvette, or firebird)
    38. When I was little, I dreamt of having a mansion with a hundred rooms, complete with a game room, entertainment studio, bowling alley, pool, hot tub, basketball court, tennis court, etc.
    39. I would love to hand deliver food, water, & clothes to needy people in places like Africa
    40. I hate to see people sick, but I love to 'nurse' my friends when they're not feeling good
    41. I used to wish that I could build a robot to do my homework
    42. I love supernatural stuff (I also love the show Supernatural)
    43. I like to write poems & songs
    44. My favorite class in high school was music theory
    45. I love pie (I know, that's random)
    46. My dream wedding would be in front of Cinderella's castle at Disney World
    47. I don't care for organized religion, but I consider myself spiritual
    48. My dream in life is to inspire people
    49. I can't stand people that think age has anything to do with maturity
    50. Following with #49, being serious all the time does not equal being mature
    I think you are likely an ENFP or ESFP...
    "ENFJ- The Diplomat Champion (will take on crusades and WILL kill every last mfr in the room!)" ~Xander

Enneagram: You are a Type 2 with a 3 wing: "The Helper Advocate"

Your trifix is 2w3, 6w5, 1w9.

@Eum Would that be enough for you to go on now?