• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Need help figuring out my type

What's my type?

• ENFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESFP

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • ENFJ

• ESFJ

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • INFP

• ISFP

• INFJ

• ISFJ

• ENTP

• ESTP

• ENTJ

• ESTJ

• INTP

• ISTP

• INTJ

• ISTJ

• Total voters

DreamBeliever

Hmm... were you bullied? I'm trying to figure out why you're a loner.

You said you're worried you're behind on work experience, so what are you doing about it? Have you considered an internship? (I wouldn't worry about competing with people that had their first job at 16. First jobs at 16 aren't typically in a skill people nurture.)

What are you studying?

Is the glass half empty or half full?

I'm starting to think from reading enneagram descriptions that my type with that might be 7w8 2w3 9w1 sx/sp & that my mbti type could be ESTP, but I could be way off. It's just been my own thoughts lately.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Cheer up sleepy Jean.
Oh, what can it mean?

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Also, ISFJ 2 is my guess for you.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
Really? How so? Explain?

Partly my feeling of what you are like. This is holistic and intuitive, so I can't explain that unfortunately. However I do tend to sense things that some people miss.

Objectively, I see you described yourself in the scattered, vague way that ExFPs often do. You yourself have reinforced this with your comments about being "a troublemaker" who disregards the rules. xxFJs tend to the most compliant types, especially among women. I also lean towards Ne over Se aux (again, vibes mainly).

DreamBeliever

Partly my feeling of what you are like. This is holistic and intuitive, so I can't explain that unfortunately. However I do tend to sense things that some people miss.

Objectively, I see you described yourself in the scattered, vague way that ExFPs often do. You yourself have reinforced this with your comments about being "a troublemaker" who disregards the rules. xxFJs tend to the most compliant types, especially among women. I also lean towards Ne over Se aux (again, vibes mainly).
Oh, that's cool. :) Thanks for your input. Yeah, I hate being told what to do. lol

robert666

MBTI Type
INTJ
DreamBeliever please answer these questions below to provide more info.

• What is it that you like most about writing?
  • How do your feelings play a role in your decisions?
  • You are a primary school teacher in the classroom when one of the students begins acting up. What do you do about it, and what are the reasons for your actions?
  • Do you find that you think before you speak, or speak before you think?
  • When you find yourself drained, what do you prefer to do in order to recharge.

When answering the questions please try to elaborate. The more info the better.

DreamBeliever

What is your MBTI and Enneagram Type?
Not sure.

What got you interested in Personality Type?
When I first tool the test at my college I immediately starting reading up more on the types online.

What kind of work do you do for a living?
I don't work yet, so I feel I shouldn't answer this.

What is the greatest accomplishment of your life?
Turning into a fantastic young adult. I'm just really happy with the person I am.

What would constitute a perfect day for you?
Going to a little cafè, doing some shopping, playing basketball & going on the swings at the park, going to the beach, & going to an outdoor concert all in one day.

What are you most grateful for in your life?
My family, definitely.

Is there something that you've dreamt of doing for a long time? Why haven't you done it?
Traveling the world. I don't have the money & I suppose I need to finish college first. I would also like to open my own restaurant.

If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
I grew up mostly with my grandparents, so sometimes I really wish I had more time to do stuff with my parents. I was born in '95 but sometimes I wish I was born in '85 because I love 90s culture so much, does that count?

Share an embarrassing moment in your life.
It's really embarrassing when I call people by the wrong name. I feel like I should just crawl into a cave. lol I feel like such a moron.

Before making a phone call, do you ever rehearse what you're going to say? Why?
Yes, because it's one of the only things that gives me some anxiety. I rather just talk in person. It's much more comfortable face to face.

If you could wake up tomorrow having gained one quality or ability, what would it be?
Teleportation. I'd love to appear anywhere I'd want in seconds. Trip to Hawaii? Only a finger snap away!

What do you value most in a friendship?
Loyalty, honesty, compassion, a sense of humor, & a thirst for adventure.

What is your most treasured memory?
Playing at the park with my family as a kid, playing board games with my family as a kid, & all the little moments/conversations with my 2 best friends.

What roles do love and affection play in your life?
Anything from a hug, to be reassured, to a thoughtful gift/surprise, & a much needed chat with a friend to just unwind & relax.

Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be? Why?
This huge teddy bare that I've had since I was around 6.

Who would you want with you if you were stranded on a deserted island?
A knife, a boat (does that not count? Or supplies to build a boat?), a book, water, food that won't spoil, & some sort of portable device to watch some TV shows/movies.

If you could do anything you wanted right now, what would it be?
I live in America so travel through Europe starting with England.

If money was no object, what would you do all day?
Go to Las Vegas & go gambling with my friends & family.

Who is your favorite author?
JK Rowling. I love Harry Potter!!!

What is your favorite book?
Maximum Ride by James Patterson.

What has been your biggest challenge?
School, or maybe the heart surgery I had when I was just over 1 yrs. old.

If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to?
'95 to see what the world was like the year I was born.

What does your life say about you?
That I'm brave & don't give up easily.

How would your friends describe you?
Bubbly, silly, dramatic, laid back, generous, caring, & free spirted.

DreamBeliever

DreamBeliever please answer these questions below to provide more info.

• What is it that you like most about writing?
  • How do your feelings play a role in your decisions?
  • You are a primary school teacher in the classroom when one of the students begins acting up. What do you do about it, and what are the reasons for your actions?
  • Do you find that you think before you speak, or speak before you think?
  • When you find yourself drained, what do you prefer to do in order to recharge.

When answering the questions please try to elaborate. The more info the better.
I like putting my ideas down on paper. I mostly write songs, so I just jot lines down as they pop in my head. I think it would be a waste not to write down my ideas. Of course, it's also like a release.

When I'm really upset I make bad decisions, does that count? I did choose my college, though, based a lot on that I got along really well with the person who gave the tour & was really having a blast, even though the other school I was highly considering too was closer to where I live.

I would calmly ask them to come talk to me & ask them what the issue is. I would see if it was a problem with another kid, something they just don't like about school, or maybe an issue at home. I would then try to solve it & explain to them why they don't want to take it out in a negative way that might bother me or the other kids. I would tell them that I value them & want them to be able to enjoy themselves at school & urge them to talk to me anytime something like this comes up again, & that I won't judge or punish them. I'd maybe give them some sort of outlet or incorporate something that they want to do into the classroom so they can burn some energy off.

Speak before I think. I make some really bad jokes because of it. Oops.

Kick back & watch some TV, blow off some steam & chill with some friends, & exercise.

Sorry if that's not long enough. Feel free to ask more questions. & I added another questionnaire above.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm thinking ESFJ, definitely Fe in top position.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hmm... that's interesting. What points you to that?

People that are inconsiderate (like people that don't hold the door for the person behind them, as an example), rude, bossy, critical, don't have a sense of humor, ignorant, too uptight, etc.
I like the support & reassurance people can give, how you can enjoy things with other people & share experiences, how they can show me a good time & make me laugh, etc.
They make me feel comfortable, they do a lot & sacrifice a lot for me, they make me feel loved/appreciated, they know how weird I am & like it, etc.
That I'm generous, laid back, considerate, free spirited, cheerful, fun, etc. I dislike how obsessive I get about things (probably mbti included), how I let people take advantage of me (like loaning people money)
Don't be shy people, I only bite on Wednesdays. You don't have to be 100% on your guess. Just looking for some general ideas. See what sort of "vibe" or whatever you wanna call it that I give off. & Since I'm pretty new here, just wanted to say, hi everyone.
^^
I think this is just Fe spilt all over.

robert666

MBTI Type
INTJ
Here's my assessment of your type.

1-what makes you angry?
People that are inconsiderate (like people that don't hold the door for the person behind them, as an example), rude, bossy, critical, don't have a sense of humor, ignorant, too uptight, etc.
Seems J.

2-what do you like/dislike most about people?
I like the support & reassurance people can give, how you can enjoy things with other people & share experiences, how they can show me a good time & make me laugh, etc. What I dislike is when people put too much pressure on me, when people are overbearing, when people disregard my feelings, when people are unhelpful & more interested in themselves, when people misunderstand me or misinterpret what I said, when people have an unnecessary attitude with me, etc.
Seems FJ.

3-do you like animals? why?
Of course! They're so cute & really interesting too. I'm pretty big on animal rights too & think that people should really cut down on their meat consumption.
Seems F.

4-what do you like most about the favorite people in your life?
They make me feel comfortable, they do a lot & sacrifice a lot for me, they make me feel loved/appreciated, they know how weird I am & like it, etc.
Seems FJ.

8-what activities do you enjoy?
Sports, watching TV, playing/listening to music, going to concerts, traveling, etc.
Seems S rather than N.

9-what makes you feel secure?
Being around people that make me feel relaxed enough to be myself, being around good people that make me feel safe, being around people that don't judge me, etc.
Seems SFJ.

11-what do you love and why? Could be people, things, places, etc...
My family, myself, my passions, all the things I put under the activities I like on here, food, humanity, etc.
Seems SFJ.

12-what do you spend the most time thinking about?
Myself & my life (past, present, future), the people I'm around, things I would like to be doing/want to accomplish, shows I like at the moment, etc.
Seems S rather than N.

What would constitute a perfect day for you?
Going to a little cafè, doing some shopping, playing basketball & going on the swings at the park, going to the beach, & going to an outdoor concert all in one day.
Seems S rather than N. Also seems E rather than I.

Is there something that you've dreamt of doing for a long time? Why haven't you done it?
Traveling the world. I don't have the money & I suppose I need to finish college first. I would also like to open my own restaurant.
Seems S rather than N.

Before making a phone call, do you ever rehearse what you're going to say? Why?
Yes, because it's one of the only things that gives me some anxiety. I rather just talk in person. It's much more comfortable face to face.
Could be FJ.

If you could wake up tomorrow having gained one quality or ability, what would it be?
Teleportation. I'd love to appear anywhere I'd want in seconds. Trip to Hawaii? Only a finger snap away!
Seems S rather than N.

What do you value most in a friendship?
Loyalty, honesty, compassion, a sense of humor, & a thirst for adventure.
Seems SFJ.

What is your most treasured memory?
Playing at the park with my family as a kid, playing board games with my family as a kid, & all the little moments/conversations with my 2 best friends.
Seems SJ.

Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be? Why?
This huge teddy bare that I've had since I was around 6.
Seems F.

If you could do anything you wanted right now, what would it be?
I live in America so travel through Europe starting with England.
Seems S rather than N.

If money was no object, what would you do all day?
Go to Las Vegas & go gambling with my friends & family.
Seems S rather than N. Also seems SJ.

I like putting my ideas down on paper. I mostly write songs, so I just jot lines down as they pop in my head. I think it would be a waste not to write down my ideas. Of course, it's also like a release.
FP does not seem to be indicated here.

When I'm really upset I make bad decisions, does that count? I did choose my college, though, based a lot on that I got along really well with the person who gave the tour & was really having a blast, even though the other school I was highly considering too was closer to where I live.
Seems F rather than T.

I would calmly ask them to come talk to me & ask them what the issue is. I would see if it was a problem with another kid, something they just don't like about school, or maybe an issue at home. I would then try to solve it & explain to them why they don't want to take it out in a negative way that might bother me or the other kids. I would tell them that I value them & want them to be able to enjoy themselves at school & urge them to talk to me anytime something like this comes up again, & that I won't judge or punish them. I'd maybe give them some sort of outlet or incorporate something that they want to do into the classroom so they can burn some energy off.
Seems FJ, especially the bolded portion.

Speak before I think. I make some really bad jokes because of it. Oops.
Seems E.

Kick back & watch some TV, blow off some steam & chill with some friends, & exercise.
Seems S rather than N. Also seems E rather than I.

I am typing you as ESFJ.

I hope this helps.

DreamBeliever

I like the support & reassurance people can give, how you can enjoy things with other people & share experiences, how they can show me a good time & make me laugh, etc.
That I'm generous, laid back, considerate, free spirited, cheerful, fun, etc. I dislike how obsessive I get about things (probably mbti included), how I let people take advantage of me (like loaning people money)
Don't be shy people, I only bite on Wednesdays. You don't have to be 100% on your guess. Just looking for some general ideas. See what sort of "vibe" or whatever you wanna call it that I give off. & Since I'm pretty new here, just wanted to say, hi everyone.
^^
I think this is just Fe spilt all over.

Makes sense. Any other functions you spot?