0 0%
  • INTJ

1 14.29%
  • ISTJ

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 123412 Last

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    Yeah, I don't really like the way Si is described in most cases. Si =/= traditional! But everyone seems to think it does.

I wonder if @EJCC wouldn't mind coming in and giving us a better description of Si. She'll have a Te-tint to hers, though.
    There's a lot of misinformation about types & functions, I think. They're perpetuated by other types, I'd say, that don't completely understand them. Sensors are painted in a bad light, it seems, especially Si & Se dominant types. That'd be great! Maybe a Te objective is just what we need. lol

Default Feeling up to typing?!? Ya know ya wanna ;)

1-what makes you angry?
    People that are inconsiderate (like people that don't hold the door for the person behind them, as an example), rude, bossy, critical, don't have a sense of humor, ignorant, too uptight, etc.
    2-what do you like/dislike most about people?
    I like the support & reassurance people can give, how you can enjoy things with other people & share experiences, how they can show me a good time & make me laugh, etc. What I dislike is when people put too much pressure on me, when people are overbearing, when people disregard my feelings, when people are unhelpful & more interested in themselves, when people misunderstand me or misinterpret what I said, when people have an unnecessary attitude with me, etc.
    3-do you like animals? why?
    Of course! They're so cute & really interesting too. I'm pretty big on animal rights too & think that people should really cut down on their meat consumption.
    4-what do you like most about the favorite people in your life?
    They make me feel comfortable, they do a lot & sacrifice a lot for me, they make me feel loved/appreciated, they know how weird I am & like it, etc.
    5-what do you like/dislike most about yourself?
    That I'm generous, laid back, considerate, free spirited, cheerful, fun, etc. I dislike how obsessive I get about things (probably mbti included), how I let people take advantage of me (like loaning people money), etc.
    6-do you care about being fashionable? why/why not?
    Yes, I love clothes & fashion, but sometimes I'm really lazy & just decide on more comfy clothes.
    7-do you prefer to fit in or stand out?
    Both. I want people to like me & be excepted, but I also like to be original & be able to express myself.
    8-what activities do you enjoy?
    Sports, watching TV, playing/listening to music, going to concerts, traveling, etc.
    9-what makes you feel secure?
    Being around people that make me feel relaxed enough to be myself, being around good people that make me feel safe, being around people that don't judge me, etc.
    10-do you like being in a relationship? why/why not?
    I've honestly never dated anyone, so I'm not sure. I never like the guys that ask me out, so I turn them down. Why should I date someone that I don't feel a connection with? Ok, I'll say no then.
    11-what do you love and why? Could be people, things, places, etc...
    My family, myself, my passions, all the things I put under the activities I like on here, food, humanity, etc.
    12-what do you spend the most time thinking about?
    Myself & my life (past, present, future), the people I'm around, things I would like to be doing/want to accomplish, shows I like at the moment, etc.
    13-How much have you changed over the years? Who were you as a child?
    I feel like I'm pretty much the same. I've always been silly, energetic, creative, in my head, sort of a loner, compassionate but still kind of a rebel, etc.

Feel free to ask me any extra questions. I welcome any suggestions, any methods, etc. so have at it! C'mon smarty pants' help a girl out.

Don't be shy people, I only bite on Wednesdays. You don't have to be 100% on your guess. Just looking for some general ideas. See what sort of "vibe" or whatever you wanna call it that I give off. & Since I'm pretty new here, just wanted to say, hi everyone.

ENTP

I'll elaborate on any of my questionnaire answers too, if you guys need, just let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny-Love View Post
    ENTP
    Thanks for your guess! Anything particular that makes you think that? Anything you'd like to point out?

Quote Originally Posted by DreamBeliever View Post
    Thanks for your guess! Anything particular that makes you think that? Anything you'd like to point out?
    Did you take the official MBTI exam? If you miss an apt, oops or omg? When you break a nail do you keep going or do you pout? Is there anything you can't do? What are your hobbies? What is your expertise? What is your current state of mind (ie, happy, stressed)?

Did you take the official MBTI exam? If you miss an apt, oops or omg? When you break a nail do you keep going or do you pout? Is there anything you can't do? What are your hobbies? What is your expertise? What is current state of mind (ie, happy, stressed)?
    Nope, haven't taken the official test, just my school's version & some free online ones. More oops, but really I just hope that the person didn't think I intentionally blew them off. I can always reschedule, but if it's with a teacher & counts towards my grade, not just having to talk to them but an actually assignment thing, it's a bit of an OMG thing. I've been keeping my nails short to avoid that & so they look neater, but I just clip it if I can & move on with my day. It's a pain if it goes into the pink part, though, so then I'd be a little pissed. Not sure what I can't do. I'm a young college kid & have never held a real job, & I worry about how capable I am at really working sometimes. I feel like I'm behind on work experience, since I know most people's first jobs are when they're like 16. My hobbies are sports like soccer, basketball, playing guitar, & writing. Not sure what my expertise is. In what aspect do you mean by that? I can be great with people (when I make the effort). My state of mind is relaxed.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamBeliever View Post
    Nope, haven't taken the official test, just my school's version & some free online ones. More oops, but really I just hope that the person didn't think I intentionally blew them off. I can always reschedule, but if it's with a teacher & counts towards my grade, not just having to talk to them but an actually assignment thing, it's a bit of an OMG thing. I've been keeping my nails short to avoid that & so they look neater, but I just clip it if I can & move on with my day. It's a pain if it goes into the pink part, though, so then I'd be a little pissed. Not sure what I can't do. I'm a young college kid & have never held a real job, & I worry about how capable I am at really working sometimes. I feel like I'm behind on work experience, since I know most people's first jobs are when they're like 16. My hobbies are sports like soccer, basketball, playing guitar, & writing. Not sure what my expertise is. In what aspect do you mean by that? I can be great with people (when I make the effort). My state of mind is relaxed.
    Hmm... were you bullied? I'm trying to figure out why you're a loner.

You said you're worried you're behind on work experience, so what are you doing about it? Have you considered an internship? (I wouldn't worry about competing with people that had their first job at 16. First jobs at 16 aren't typically in a skill people nurture.)

What are you studying?

Is the glass half empty or half full?

Hmm... were you bullied? I'm trying to figure out why you're a loner.

You said you're worried you're behind on work experience, so what are you doing about it? Have you considered an internship? (I wouldn't worry about competing with people that had their first job at 16. First jobs at 16 aren't typically in a skill people nurture.)

What are you studying?

Is the glass half empty or half full?
    I was bullied a little in school in elementary/middle school. Nothing serious. Same amount as anyone else (probably). I thought school was pointless/boring, even though I did really good. I always only had a couple of friends & everyone else I knew were more like acquaintances. Even now I only have like 3 or 4 really good friends, & I've only been in much contact lately with one of them on the regular. I don't always connect well with others, but I can be really carming & persuasive if I want. I applied somewhere recently, but unfortunately haven't heard back. I'm studying early childhood education, but don't know if I'll stick with it because I keep changing my major & haven't taken any of the classes yet. Guess I'll see how it goes. Half full. I'm generally optimistic, & I'm very thankful for what I do have.