0 0%
  • INTJ

1 14.29%
  • ISTJ

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 91718192021 Last

Quote Originally Posted by DreamBeliever View Post
    In dominant position? Any other things you spot?
    You seem like an NF type and I do not think, that you're Fe dominant. I think INFJ might be a good fit, but I could also see ISFJ as another possibility.
    Actually I am not quite sure what kind of an INFJ you are, but I wouldn't type you as Fi and you are certainly not a thinking type.
    I can't see the melancholy and strong orientation on individuality, that I would expect from an Fi user to show.
    You seem to be oriented towards making other people feel good, help and nurture when others need it, also negative feelings seem to be a bit pushed in the background at least in this post, so this points out Fe>Fi.
    The percieving function is not really visible for me from your post.
    Likes BluRoses liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Process of elimination. Let's step through it:

If Fe, then the person has to be a TP.

I don't think the user is a TP based on the description.
    Definitely not ESTP or ISTP.
    Probably not INTP or ENTP, based on my experience with those two types.

Meanwhile, the interests have a number of "F" signifiers in them (which I think you are picking up on).

But we've already determined not a TP.

The user seems very Pe based on the openness quotient expressed. It's either Pe-dom, or it's an introvert with a really strong Pe function (which can happen).

Anyway: Hence, FP.
    I think the openess might come from the Fe, it seems more like the openess oriented towards people and emotions, more than towards enviroment, or objects.
    Also an introvert with strongly developed Pe function can happen, I think I am the living example of it and it might not be as rare.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by DreamBeliever View Post
    I love ENFPs. We get along great! My roommate is an ENFP too. We're a lot alike, but she's more messy than me (which is fine, because my first roommate at college was an ESTJ & a total neat/control freak, so I prefer someone way more laid-back) I'm somewhere in the middle in that area compared to them. Anyways, ENFPs are a lot of fun & great & easy to talk to. We have a lot of the same interests.
    Awesome. You sound like a really fun, easy-going person who can be passionate about stuff you care about. I can also see what you mean by your ESTJ grandmother getting on your case a lot, ESTJs with a strong Te and not a lot of openness really like to lock things down and a more open approach can drive them crazy.

I would suggest looking at ESFP first. Could be wrong, but that's my first guess.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes BluRoses liked this post

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Inis Mona View Post
    I think the openess might come from the Fe, it seems more like the openess oriented towards people and emotions, more than towards enviroment, or objects.
    No, it's a different style of openness, because Fe likes to define ('settles') things and FP explores them. It's hard to put it into words, it's easier when you experience both and then recognize what they "feel" like in practical experience.

Like I noted, Fe is not really an option if they are not TP, and the Pe here is SO dominantly expressed. So it's got to be in a very strong aux positions OR it's the dominant.

Fe (a Je function) and Pe cannot be part of the same dom/aux pair.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

No, it's a different style of openness, because Fe likes to define ('settles') things and FP explores them. It's hard to put it into words, it's easier when you experience both and then recognize what they "feel" like in practical experience.

Like I noted, Fe is not really an option if they are not TP, and the Pe here is SO dominantly expressed. So it's got to be in a very strong aux positions OR it's the dominant.

Fe (a Je function) and Pe cannot be part of the same dom/aux pair.
    The point is, I can't really see Pe as an option, but hmmm...who knows. Maybe it's me being rather subjective in typing FPs , I still see her as an IFJ, now when I think of it ISFJ is more likely than INFJ... Fi is about inidividuality, it's melancholy, it's bitter-sweet, personal, cold... I just can't see it in the post.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx

I stick with what I said before in you last post, ISFJ

Awesome. You sound like a really fun, easy-going person who can be passionate about stuff you care about. I can also see what you mean by your ESTJ grandmother getting on your case a lot, ESTJs with a strong Te and not a lot of openness really like to lock things down and a more open approach can drive them crazy.

I would suggest looking at ESFP first. Could be wrong, but that's my first guess.
    I mean, I think I exaggerated. We get along great a lot, but we also fight a lot. The misunderstandings can just be horrible. I'm used to her after all these years, but they can be a very grating type. The bossyness & controlling nature is just too much at times. Both her & my ISFJ grandpa argue over the most ridiculous things too. I tell them that they worry about stuff that no one else would care about. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    I stick with what I said before in you last post, ISFJ
    I don't see myself being like the ISFJs I know, though. idk. What sticks out most to you?

Enneagram type too? Tritype? Instinctual variant?

66. I jokingly refer to myself as "Queen"
    67. I'm obsessed with Tim Burton's Alice In Wonderland (especially the Mad Hatter)
    68. Following with #67, I really want to read Through The Looking-Glass (has anyone read it to know if it's good?)
    69. I wish I could open my own restaurant
    70. I believe everything has energy, even inanimate objects