Multiple Choice Poll.
First 71516171819 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    974 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

ESFP. A feeler, energetic, positive, people oriented, open, laid-back, considerate, physical (i pick up on lots of Se), fun-loving, action-oriented, seem to be living in the "physical world" and in the present moment. I do pick up on Fi/Te, mostly Se/Fi though... for your Enneagram, I am guessing 7 and maybe 2.
    "2 ams were made for poets, lovers, writers, visionaries, photographers, painters, overthinkers, silent seekers. These are my favorite hours." - anon

"If you do something out of duty, it will deplete you, but if you do something out of love, it will energize you." - anon

"Children are not things to be moulded, but people to be unfolded" - Jess Lair

Quote Originally Posted by vorfreude View Post
    ESFP. A feeler, energetic, positive, people oriented, open, laid-back, considerate, physical (i pick up on lots of Se), fun-loving, action-oriented, seem to be living in the "physical world" and in the present moment. I do pick up on Fi/Te, mostly Se/Fi though... for your Enneagram, I am guessing 7 and maybe 2.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vorfreude View Post
    I'm not sure if I'd call myself positive or people oriented, however. I'm not that much of a happy person (but have heard that I come off that way?). & Basically have no friends right now. Actually, I was best friends with an ESFP (haven't seen them in person in about a year & a half but kept in touch through calls, texts, & video chats. Anyway, they haven't been returning my messages, & I can't remember doing anything wrong). I seemed to be better at abstract thinking than him, & I sometimes considered him immature & reckless (well... then again, I consider myself that sometimes too, but I feel like that's only me when I'm unhealthy.). I haven't seen any friends in person in at least over a month or longer actually. I think I might keep it that way. I've had some pretty bad friendships so... lol

Is ISFP an option guys?
    Likes vorfreude liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx

Quote Originally Posted by DreamBeliever View Post
    Definitely not offensive. You were pretty dead on in your assertions. I'm definitely not extremely extroverted, extremely loud & silly often, but not extroverted. I like to just watch TV or play on my phone a lot by myself. I get more lonely at college, just because I feel lonely without at least 1 or 2 people lurking around (even if I'm not interacting much with them). I've been super stressed, honestly. Sometimes I feel like I've just been miserable my whole life, though (depression??).
    Alright cool! Yeah some people get touchy and defensive when you say stuff like that, I'm happy it didnt offend you. You for sure are tough to type tho, I dont think you are an ESFP or an ISFP tho... Breakdown of functions doesnt really work.

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    Alright cool! Yeah some people get touchy and defensive when you say stuff like that, I'm happy it didnt offend you. You for sure are tough to type tho, I dont think you are an ESFP or an ISFP tho... Breakdown of functions doesnt really work.
    I'm truthful enough to own up to it. hehe You said Ti is what really comes across to you, am I right? Is the fact that I seem more xxFx keeping you from suggesting IxTP or ExTP?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx

Yeah you seem like a feeler to me more than a thinker. Although its there for sure it isnt your dominant function, so I wouldnt think IxTP, maybe ExTP, but if so I would lean ENTP. So in order of what I think is likely, ISFJ, ENFJ, ENTP.

Yeah you seem like a feeler to me more than a thinker. Although its there for sure it isnt your dominant function, so I wouldnt think IxTP, maybe ExTP, but if so I would lean ENTP. So in order of what I think is likely, ISFJ, ENFJ, ENTP.
    How do I go about narrowing it down further?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx

Yeah sorry I couldnt do it further for you. I guess first look at how you interact with the world most often. Do you try to make people feel better about themselves? Is that instinctual to you? Do conversations you have with someone else generally stay on task or does the main focus of the conversation shift in different directions. Your main extroverted function is what you instinctually show the world. Now what from deep inside yourself do you bring to compliment that extroverted function? Do you have a good memory and tend to remember things about people? Do you try to break down what someone is saying? Then look at what you determine your introverted function to be and your extroverted function to be and try to tell which is stronger.

Yeah sorry I couldnt do it further for you. I guess first look at how you interact with the world most often. Do you try to make people feel better about themselves? Is that instinctual to you? Do conversations you have with someone else generally stay on task or does the main focus of the conversation shift in different directions. Your main extroverted function is what you instinctually show the world. Now what from deep inside yourself do you bring to compliment that extroverted function? Do you have a good memory and tend to remember things about people? Do you try to break down what someone is saying? Then look at what you determine your introverted function to be and your extroverted function to be and try to tell which is stronger.
    Ok, I'll have to give that more thought. Any idea on my enneagram?