User Tag List

View Poll Results: What's my type?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • ENFP

    0 0%
  • ESFP

    1 14.29%
  • ENFJ

    0 0%
  • ESFJ

    2 28.57%
  • INFP

    0 0%
  • ISFP

    2 28.57%
  • INFJ

    0 0%
  • ISFJ

    2 28.57%
  • ENTP

    1 14.29%
  • ESTP

    0 0%
  • ENTJ

    1 14.29%
  • ESTJ

    0 0%
  • INTP

    0 0%
  • ISTP

    0 0%
  • INTJ

    1 14.29%
  • ISTJ

    0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 2101112131422 Last

Results 111 to 120 of 246

  1. #111
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    780

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    Mmmmm not 7. 2 as hell.
    Really? Explain? Care to take a crack at my mbti type?

  2. #112
    untitled Chanaynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamBeliever View Post
    Really? Explain? Care to take a crack at my mbti type?
    In short, you seem more sensitive to being loved and appreciated than being stimulated and staying on the go. Actually nothing about the OP struck me as particularly 7 at all. Very positive outlook, yes, but it seems more caring and humanitarian like 2. I don't see any 7 anxiousness of being deprived or escapist attitude towards negativity. 7s may have many emotional ups and downs, but those ups and downs are usually very superficial and don't extend as far/deeply as 2s. You seem much more heart-on-your-sleeve.

    Just from this thread I'd say ESFJ 2w3 so/sx. Maybe ENFJ because I don't know you well enough, but you don't seem as commanding or concerned with control to me.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

    Likes five sounds liked this post

  3. #113
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    780

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    In short, you seem more sensitive to being loved and appreciated than being stimulated and staying on the go. Actually nothing about the OP struck me as particularly 7 at all. Very positive outlook, yes, but it seems more caring and humanitarian like 2. I don't see any 7 anxiousness of being deprived or escapist attitude towards negativity. 7s may have many emotional ups and downs, but those ups and downs are usually very superficial and don't extend as far/deeply as 2s. You seem much more heart-on-your-sleeve.

    Just from this thread I'd say ESFJ 2w3 so/sx. Maybe ENFJ because I don't know you well enough, but you don't seem as commanding or concerned with control to me.
    Hmm... alright, I get what you're saying. I want to hear more about this 7 anxiousness, though. I do tend to run from problems. Like, in last fall in college I took way to many classes & was becoming so behind in my work, was forgetting what was due when, & instead of trying to work extra hard, I started drinking during the week with friends & neglecting my work. I was actually horribly anxiety ridden for a couple months & went a little crazy from my frustration. My school counselor even suggested that I might be bipolar & experiencing hypomania (she wasn't sure, so she settled on writing anxiety & impulse problems down for what I had). I do relate to the humanitarian thing, btw, so you're right on that.

  4. #114
    your resident asshole
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,410

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamBeliever View Post
    What makes me definitely a feeler guys?
    I know this is an old post in this thread, but I was reading through it and found it hilarious. You are so feelery that it practically drips off the page! (Not necessarily a good or bad thing.)

    I still stand that you are IF over EF, due to my limited interaction with you earlier. Though your writing style is semi-disorganized, I wouldn't put ISFJ behind you.
    Likes five sounds liked this post

  5. #115
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    780

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    I know this is an old post in this thread, but I was reading through it and found it hilarious. You are so feelery that it practically drips off the page! (Not necessarily a good or bad thing.)

    I still stand that you are IF over EF, due to my limited interaction with you earlier. Though your writing style is semi-disorganized, I wouldn't put ISFJ behind you.
    Ok, I'll keep it as an option.

  6. #116
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamBeliever View Post
    Sounds rough. My grandpa's either an ISFJ type 1w2 or 2w1 (he scores even on both numbers). My grandma's an ESTJ & the only thing that really gets to me is her lack of empathy & the times that she becomes overly bossy (can be funny when directed at others, just not me). I know an ISFJ & an ISTJ at college that I get along with fine. I had an ESTJ roommate at first last year, & she was a neat freak & a control freak. Luckily, I roomed with my ENFP friend for the 2nd half of that year.
    I don't consider her rough. She has a sense of humor and laughs quite a bit, however, her humor is biting and sarcastic and if you really pay attention to what she finds funny the humor is usually based on her internal criticism of others and their failure to uphold responsibility in some way. It seems she has found a way to lighten up suffering fools, if that makes sense. My 4w3 Infj sister can not stand her and from the very beginning of their relationship they clashed. Which I think is unfortunate.

  7. #117
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    780

    Default

    This test Enneagram Test with Instinctual Variant results gave me:

    7w8 so

    My order being:
    Type 7 so > Type 3 so > Type 2 sx > Type 8 sx > Type 4 sx > Type 6 sx > Type 9 sx > Type 1 sx > Type 5 sx

  8. #118
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamBeliever View Post
    This test Enneagram Test with Instinctual Variant results gave me:

    7w8 so

    My order being:
    Type 7 so > Type 3 so > Type 2 sx > Type 8 sx > Type 4 sx > Type 6 sx > Type 9 sx > Type 1 sx > Type 5 sx
    I don't trust test results. Once you understand the system well, its easy enough to sway the results towards a particular type you wish to be rather than your actual type.
    Likes Forever liked this post

  9. #119
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    780

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by violett View Post
    I don't trust test results. Once you understand the system well, its easy enough to sway the results towards a particular type you wish to be rather than your actual type.
    That's usually more of my problem with mbti now. I did try to answer it all as honestly as I felt I could. These were my results on another enneagram test that I posted here on Page 7.
    Type One: 14
    Type Two: 46
    Type Three: 22
    Type Four: 44
    Type Five: 24
    Type Six: 37
    Type Seven: 52
    Type Eight: 30
    Type Nine: 33

    7w6

    7>2>4>6>9>8>5>3>1

  10. #120
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamBeliever View Post
    That's usually more of my problem with mbti now. I did try to answer it all as honestly as I felt I could. These were my results on another enneagram test that I posted here on Page 7.
    Type One: 14
    Type Two: 46
    Type Three: 22
    Type Four: 44
    Type Five: 24
    Type Six: 37
    Type Seven: 52
    Type Eight: 30
    Type Nine: 33

    7w6

    7>2>4>6>9>8>5>3>1
    I find its more difficult for people to accept their enneagram type than Mbti type. The enneagram was designed as a spiritual tool to uncover your primary passion or ego fixation as a means to spiritual growth. There are certain authors who write about the enneagram types in such a way that you might need to have a shot of alcohol to adequately stomach your type and fully accept it. If you have just began delving into the enneagram system it might take some time before you can discern which type your ego defenses fall within. I wish you the best on your journey.

Similar Threads

  1. Need Help figuring out my type, I have various examples
    By PurpleFlowers54 in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-25-2016, 11:55 PM
  2. Need some help figuring out my type. Am I an impossible case?
    By bluemonday in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-04-2015, 04:22 PM
  3. Super confused, need help figuring out my MBTI type
    By Jerry in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-23-2015, 09:27 PM
  4. Need help figuring out my boyfriend's type?
    By lost in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-10-2012, 01:55 PM
  5. I need some help figuring out my type
    By Requeim in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 05-18-2009, 02:07 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO