• INTJ

1 14.29%
  • ISTJ

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 91011121321 Last

Quote Originally Posted by violett View Post
    I beg to differ...
    Right? Wish I knew the SJs they know then. The only ones that grind my gears really are ESTJs, though, if I'm being honest. I know an ISFJ that's willing to bend things for people (probs the high Fe, I'd guess). Still, they're not exactly rebels, just kind hearted (if healthy, obviously).

Permabanned
    MBTI
    istp
    Enneagram
    gvf
    Socionics
    gfxd Ni

Ok. ENFP. ENTP and ESFP are my secondary guesses.

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Stream View Post
    Ok. ENFP. ENTP and ESFP are my secondary guesses.
    Alright, goes along with the types I've been considering. Care to explain your thinking on it a little?

Quote Originally Posted by DreamBeliever View Post
    Right? Wish I knew the SJs they know then. The only ones that grind my gears really are ESTJs, though, if I'm being honest. I know an ISFJ that's willing to bend things for people (probs the high Fe, I'd guess). Still, they're not exactly rebels, just kind hearted (if healthy, obviously).
    I'm just thinking of my 1w2 Istj stepmother, she is very much a stickler for the rules. In any given situation she can list out why based on actual laws one should not do a particular thing. She's also Accounts Receivable Manager for a very large and well known soft drink company and has been for years, her opinions are difficult to dispute because she is usually right.

It's also no surprise why she married a type 7.....

Permabanned
    MBTI
    istp
    Enneagram
    gvf
    Socionics
    gfxd Ni

Alright, goes along with the types I've been considering. Care to explain your thinking on it a little?
    Yeah you communicate with whimsical, wily patterns of language, a trait I personally associate most with dominant Ne. You seem just generally F, but ENTP is there because I pick up on hints of Fe over Fi. And ESFP..eh well it's kinda like a backup option in case you happen to be a sensor with adhd or something leading me to confuse that condition with Ne.

Quote Originally Posted by violett View Post
    I'm just thinking of my 1w2 Istj stepmother, she is very much a stickler for the rules. In any given situation she can list out why based on actual laws one should not do a particular thing. She's also Accounts Receivable Manager for a very large and well known soft drink company and has been for years, her opinions are difficult to dispute because she is usually right.

It's also no surprise why she married a type 7.....
    Sounds rough. My grandpa's either an ISFJ type 1w2 or 2w1 (he scores even on both numbers). My grandma's an ESTJ & the only thing that really gets to me is her lack of empathy & the times that she becomes overly bossy (can be funny when directed at others, just not me). I know an ISFJ & an ISTJ at college that I get along with fine. I had an ESTJ roommate at first last year, & she was a neat freak & a control freak. Luckily, I roomed with my ENFP friend for the 2nd half of that year.

Yeah you communicate with whimsical, wily patterns of language, a trait I personally associate most with dominant Ne. You seem just generally F, but ENTP is there because I pick up on hints of Fe over Fi. And ESFP..eh well it's kinda like a backup option in case you happen to be a sensor with adhd or something leading me to confuse that condition with Ne.
    Oh, cool, makes sense. I wonder why it is that it's so hard for me to get my type pinned down? I've wondered before if I really do have adhd, because I was tested as a kid around age 6 or 7 (by teacher's orders), but the psychiatrist (or whoever gave me the test) said I didn't have it. Still I wonder at times.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    istp
    Enneagram
    gvf
    Socionics
    gfxd Ni

Oh, cool, makes sense. I wonder why it is that it's so hard for me to get my type pinned down? I've wondered before if I really do have adhd, because I was tested as a kid around age 6 or 7 (by teacher's orders), but the psychiatrist (or whoever gave me the test) said I didn't have it. Still I wonder at times.
    Yo check out my thread in this section & give your input! It's dead over there, I need to get the ball rollin

Yo check out my thread in this section & give your input! It's dead over there, I need to get the ball rollin
    Yeah, sure. Oh, & another thing. I laughed so hard while watching this cuz I related to it so much. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5GBMS7WPFSs
    Likes Jet Stream liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Mmmmm not 7. 2 as hell.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Likes Jet Stream, thoughtlost liked this post