DISCLAMER: THE QUESTIONAIRRE IS NOT MINE.
Hey guys. The hottest part of a chicken when it's cooked and slaughtered in a guillotine is here! Here's the problem... I'm having an enormous existential crisis and I found this "test." So I was wondering if you guys could type me based off of this. I'll reply to this with the copied questions if you want to take it.
Here it goes:
1. Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.
Not really... Although I get in these moods and I don't know exactly how I feel. I am a female. That's all you need to know.
2. Study these two images here and here. Which one do you prefer and why? How would you describe it?
Ehhh... Not answering this.
3. Please describe yourself as a person if you were to introduce yourself to someone else like in a cover letter. What kind of person are you and why?
Oh and this is my authentic self... Not pretending on this:
Okay. This is super hard... I guess I'm nice. People say I'm quiet at first and very laid back and easygoing. They also say I'm funny, and when I show it, I can be incredibly deep to the point of it being creepy. I worry too much about the future as in my future job when I'm not even out of school yet... In fact, I kinda think about that a lot. I don't really know who I am. I change around pretty much everyone. I ask too many questions to the point of me getting into trouble. For example, my Spanish teacher insisted that we use our Spanish names in a story that we were writing, and I asked why. She was like, "because I said so." That is one of my HUGE pet peeves. I need lots of time alone, and I get very irritable when I don't get some alone time every day. I'm a bit too nice according to my friends, and I'm a good writer. I can write a poem (a good one according to my friends) in 5 minutes. I can also play guitar, and I'm artistic.
4. What kind of person would you LIKE to be? Why? What kind of person would you NOT want to be? Why?
I've actually thought a lot about this, but I never seem to reach a solution because I become whatever I want to be. Actually, I'm myself, but I show it only at certain times with close people. I've always idolized people who live in the moment and are super calm and can think logically. I also admire people who can go to parties for 10 hours and not get burned out. I want to come across as badass, but I guess I'll never do that. I think way too much in order to. People whom I admire are the ones who make decisions regardless of what everyone else thinks, and the people who are individualistic. I admire people who do whatever they want and don't think about the consequences. I know that sounds stupid, but yeah...
5. Do you think there are any differences to how you described yourself and how people actually perceive you? How do you think others would describe you? If there are any discrepancies between these two that are you are aware of; do you know why exactly that is?
For the most part, I act somewhat authentic to most people. My true self is much more emotional and sensitive. I hate being weak, but I guess we all are weak. It's impossible not to. I'm also much more philosophical and incredibly deep and perceptive. When it shows, it scares people... Maybe a bit too much. I also get moody sometimes, and I don't know why. I don't know how I feel. I never do. The only reason I'm sharif this with you is that YOU DO NOT KNOW ME. You never will.
6. What in life do you find to be of importance? Why? If you are unsure you can always take the Value Test and post the results here. Do note that it helps if you narrow it down to 20 or ideally 10 values as suggested at stage 2.
I think that the most important things are love and happiness. I dislike it when people say, "to change the world." We can never do that. There are 7.5 billion people on this earth. How the hell do we do that? We can't. Not unless countries decide to do so. If they do, there's a slight chance, but a slight one. I've learned not to be politically correct a long time ago, because that only makes everything worse. Why pretend to care when you don't? I have very strong opinions on things like Gay rights, Legalization of marijuana, and abortion, but I choose not to express them. It only causes more conflict, and I don't want that for anyone.
7. How do you react to new situations in your life? Can you describe an event in your life where you were in an unknown situation? How did you deal with it?
It honestly depends on the situation. Just last year, I moved for the first time. My whole family was super sad, but this new house was better. I honestly don't know why it was such a big deal. I mean, it's just a house. Houses don't matter in the greater scheme of things. I don't give a crap about what house I live in, as long as I can get to be with those I love, and get ALONE TIME. You could say that I do pretty well with change.
8. Please describe yourself when you are in a stressful situation. How do you act and why? Real life experiences are welcome.
I basically shut down and withdraw from social activities and hide. When I'm forced to interact I lash out. At my absolute worst, I say exactly what I think and I tell you my perceptions about everyone, and they are negative and true... Most of the time.
9. Please describe yourself when you are in an enjoyable situation. How do you act and why? Real life experiences are welcome.
I laugh and smile until my face hurts. I romanticize everything, even though the world is a hellhole. I forget the fact that everything is upside down outside of my life, and I get all giddy and dance in the flowers and think about life.
10. Describe your relationship to socialization. How do you perceive one-on-one interaction? How do you perceive group interaction?
It honestly depends on the people I'm with. I personally like one on one, because you connect with the person more and you can kind of empathize with them better.
11. Describe your relationship to society. What are the elements of it you hold important or unimportant (e.g. social norms, values, customs, traditions)? How do you see people as a whole?
I don't know. I act pretty normal. I can be hard to truly get to know... I get along pretty well in society, although if you do something that can hurt another person or any living creature, I flip. Also, if you think that you're morally superior or better than anyone. Society is kinda okay. It's mediocre. People are selfish, but if you play your cards right, you can get by in this cruel world. As individuals, people are out to manipulate you. About half of people are fakes. They think I can't see them, but I can. When I point it out to them, they get pissed and hate me. The other half are acutally decently nice.
12. Describe your relationship to authority. How do you perceive authority? What does it mean to you, and how do you deal with it?
I guess I have a pretty good relationship to authority if they let me ask questions and are somewhat decent. What ticks me off is when people think that they're perfect, when they're just as stupid as the rest of the human race. Also, people who do things for attention. Fakes are the worst, though. Authority means being a leader, and a good one. Those who aren't good leaders, I don't view them as authority. Good leaders are kind and they are helpful. They are open to all points of view and aren't afraid of conflict.
13. Describe your relationship to order and chaos. What do order and chaos mean to you? How do they manifest in your daily life?
Order and chaos... I don't want to make you guys read too much so I'm not going to answer this.
14. What is it that you fear in life? Why? How does this fear manifest to you both in how you think and how you act?
I have many slight fears like spiders and heights, but my biggest one is probably having my loved ones hurt or abandoning me. It manifests in my actions. When I get into a fight where I lose a friend, I snap. When I finally realize that the person was never my friend in the first place, I move on. I hate to wallow in my emotions, so I try to get out of them.
15. What is it that you desire in life? What do you strive to achieve? Why? Where do you think these drives and desires stem from or are inspired by?
If I answered this question, it would be a novel.
16. a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?
I like to run and play sports. Also any activity where I get to analyze things. What drains me is when I have to constantly do things.
17. Why do you want to know your type? What type do you think you are? Why this/these type(s)? Is there a type that appeals to you, to your self-perception, that you would like to be? Why? If you know your enneagram, please post this here. If you have done any online function tests such as the Keys2Cognition, it helps if you post these results here as well.
I am short on time, but I got INFJ on the keys2cognition.
18. Finally, is there something else you find to be of importance you want to add about yourself you think might be of relevance when helping to type you?