• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Pray tell, what is my type-eth ye droogs?

KitchenFly

I see intuition working like this , as like a triangle , the conches has a relationship with the sub conches and the conches has a relation ship with the un conches and the sub conches has a relation ship with the un conches, so there are three friends that communicate in an order one conversation at a time so to say and they being the un conches and sub conches work together to assist the conches but the conches can and dose have the free will to block the proactive synergies extended to a certain degree and we see many people unsettled and I'll at ease or in flight or what ever doing wheal stand on a BMX bike while crossing a type rope what ever in order to keep the mind buzzy and occupied.

I am not saying developing a skill is bad but giving an exaggeration to point out a subtlety and something that is real. At a hart gut head (3 9 6. ) Id ego supper ego lead level that is not separated from sense point:3 (8-7) think point:9 (5-4) feel point:6 (2-1) one of many operations that have is core connections connected to the orientations of the three triads, the feeling point (2 3 4) triad the thinking triad point (5 6 7) the instinctive triad points (8 9 1).

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=13589]Mal12345[/MENTION] The comprehensive questionnaire was thoughtfully provided by [MENTION=6071]Oaky[/MENTION] and collected by [MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION]

Well, it's terrible.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well, it's terrible.

I disagree. I feel like there's more to be learned from seeing how somebody approaches a novel situation. The standard question and answer format engages learned, conditioned and crafted responses that are more indicative of facades that people build for themselves.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I disagree. I feel like there's more to be learned from seeing how somebody approaches a novel situation. The standard question and answer format engages learned, conditioned and crafted responses that are more indicative of facades that people build for themselves.
Totally agree.

It's like how dream analysis is never really about the dream, as much as it is about your reaction to the dream, and how you feel about it.

Again_Chloe

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
my ex boyfriend is ENFP 4w3. I dont get that vibe from you, exactly. :huh: Which, again, proves nothing. :D

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Terrible test has nothing to do with typology and everything to do with stereotypology.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
my ex boyfriend is ENFP 4w3. I dont get that vibe from you, exactly. :huh: Which, again, proves nothing. :D

How does he vibe?

Terrible test has nothing to do with typology and everything to do with stereotypology.

Now, Mal, how is that even possible? I made sure to pick a test that had nothing to do with anything at all.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Now, Mal, how is that even possible? I made sure to pick a test that had nothing to do with anything at all.

Yes, the question about clams is meaningless, as is all the rest. But we are to make up our minds about your type based on stereotypes in your answers. What I detest most about all this is when people say "an INFP would never say that," or "my cousin says that all the time and she's an ENTJ." Or "that sounds like something an ESTP would do." Yet that's really the only way one can judge the answers which are expressed based on how the questions are worded.

Again_Chloe

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
How does he vibe?

he is very charming, manipulative like all image types, chaotic, one day he loves you, 2nd day he got bored (ENFP 4 horror combo LOL because both ENFP and 4 will be push-pull sometimes because ENFPs can be like stereotype tells - from flower to flower.. fickle is the word ithink)...
he basically has many mood swings. do you have mood swwings more than average non-4 NFP?
for ex, i am emotional but dont have mood swings, i am always joly, i can get angry, but it last a while and i can be angry and joly together.. he gets sad and nostalgic.. i dont do that much.. he droves in his feelings (sad ones!).......

w3 givess him ambition and business plans.

KitchenFly

he is very charming, manipulative like all image types, chaotic, one day he loves you, 2nd day he got bored (ENFP 4 horror combo LOL because both ENFP and 4 will be push-pull sometimes because ENFPs can be like stereotype tells - from flower to flower.. fickle is the word ithink)...
he basically has many mood swings. do you have mood swwings more than average non-4 NFP?
for ex, i am emotional but dont have mood swings, i am always joly, i can get angry, but it last a while and i can be angry and joly together.. he gets sad and nostalgic.. i dont do that much.. he droves in his feelings (sad ones!).......

w3 givess him ambition and business plans.

For the 4w5 that has an indulge's their own 4w3 wing can have an air of I'm entitled within the hidden narrative of their own agenda.

I rent a room like another in a mutual friends house ,our home the three of us consider the environment to be our home. And the other tenant believes he is entitled to do no house work at all unless it is a communal have to do.

This person is a 4w5 So/Sx, and it is clear to see this calculated indulgence.

An example does not pay / contribute to the internet connection but has up to four devices running at once ,at times.
Down the track,...complained about the internet speed, then it was explained that if he put his hand in his pocket and co payed for a better upgrade higher speed , his reply well I can't afford that he replies in a mumble as he walks of un pleased with the problem having no correct resolution.

I am sure all six variants of this subtype ( 4w5 ) would have an expression of entitlement operating within their own direct cognition.

You define in clear articulation about what takes place ,and convey it with ease, I like that and I enjoyed reading your explanation, I would like to be able to articulate like that you have to better explain that which I see with my visceral eye ,so to say.

Perhaps I see each wing viscerally through two lenses, a lens for agenda and a lens for mood. Maybe the subtype lens serves the types mood in focus and the shadow wing (for the want of a better term) lens serves agenda in focus.

Anyway I'm happy you posted because reading it, kinda helped me to consider that perspective of what maybe taking place between both wing and core energy.

Now I am considering thinking in three's , conscious for the core point energy and as above mood for the leading wing of the subtype and agenda for the leading component of the tri type.

( Conscious / Agenda / Mood )

For my self I reflect on a number pattern that is a practical manifestation of one of my favourite Numbers the number nineteen.

And at this point in time I am wondering to my self if the three focuses of attention, conscious, agenda, mood, maybe the operations of these three components I have intuitively recorded as a three part number pattern mechanism that I think of as perpetually operating at the sub surface level of the enneagram/ levels of awareness.

5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4

Not only do ,all processes begin at zero at point nine and end at point nine,
I think there are two other processes.

And I think that the three processes work in unison as a processor a mind activity action ,a geared working action not separate from Gurdjieff's (making the law of three happen within) action.

I'm also thinking that honouring simultaneously the free flow ,of these three directional, duel flowing directions, is an action that manifests an awakening, within an awakened Sate Of Awareness. The Law Of Three Action Of Awakened Awareness Unto Action.

The other two rows.

6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5

And

4 3 2 1 0 9 8 7 6 5

And placed together as a working unit in its simplistic configuration:

5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4
6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5
4 3 2 1 0 9 8 7 6 5

Now for a fourth perceptual view ,that reminds me of, Grater Natures,.role as Host.

9_0
0_1
0_9

9_10

9 + 9 + 1 = 19

All these numbers have a set place at Point:Nine within the model of: (all processes begin at zero at point nine and end at nine at point nine, of the selfs free will in action. Three parts three actions. A mechanism within the clock work of the living enneagram.

I hope I have adequately expressed the technical, that was hard work,

Any thoughts.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yes, the question about clams is meaningless, as is all the rest. But we are to make up our minds about your type based on stereotypes in your answers. What I detest most about all this is when people say "an INFP would never say that," or "my cousin says that all the time and she's an ENTJ." Or "that sounds like something an ESTP would do." Yet that's really the only way one can judge the answers which are expressed based on how the questions are worded.
Or you can say "That answer appears to be evidence of such-and-such JCF (e.g. Fi) because of the thought process behind it being such-and-such". Just like you would with any other interview or series of questionnaire answers. The difference here being that the person answering the questions is much less biased than they would have been if they could predict the "correct" answers beforehand.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Or you can say "That answer appears to be evidence of such-and-such JCF (e.g. Fi) because of the thought process behind it being such-and-such". Just like you would with any other interview or series of questionnaire answers. The difference here being that the person answering the questions is much less biased than they would have been if they could predict the "correct" answers beforehand.

Thank you, that's just exactly how my MBTI test works.

Cygnus

You seem much more like a Positive Outlook type than a Reactive. I vote 794.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You seem much more like a Positive Outlook type than a Reactive. I vote 794.

Thanks for the input. It's very possible, I'm at a point in my life where I'm coming around the corner from decades of heavy burdens, my default state may be lighter than I've been used to.