• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Video thread! Does my facial expressions tell you something?

LanaBanana

MBTI Type
XXFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
99% sure I'm an FJ. A bit iffy about the rest, and I live on your opinions. I noticed how biased I was in my last questionnaires.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
Definitely an extrovert.

I also think you are more likely to be an ESFJ than an ENFJ.

Ingrid in grids

Hi, [MENTION=21524]LanaBanana[/MENTION].

You certainly come across as a strong Fe user. You have a lot of warm, interpersonal body language (warm, wide smile and swelling emphasis as you talk), which shines through even though you seem to be alone and talking with your computer.

As for Si/Ne vs. Ni/Se, I'm inclined to think you use Si/Ne.

Of course none of this is exactly a science, so I may be wrong. Cognitive Types used to have a great series of videos on YouTube with examples of these, however they've since been taken down while their makers have been working on a crowdfunding effort. There's some more information on typing using facial expressions here.

LanaBanana

MBTI Type
XXFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Hi, [MENTION=21524]LanaBanana[/MENTION].

You certainly come across as a strong Fe user. You have a lot of warm, interpersonal body language (warm, wide smile and swelling emphasis as you talk), which shines through even though you seem to be alone and talking with your computer.

As for Si/Ne vs. Ni/Se, I'm inclined to think you use Si/Ne.

Of course none of this is exactly a science, so I may be wrong. Cognitive Types used to have a great series of videos on YouTube with examples of these, however they've since been taken down while their makers have been working on a crowdfunding effort. There's some more information on typing using facial expressions here.

That's an amazing analyses, thank you so much!