I am almost certain that I'm an ESFP, or else an incredibly Ethical NJ. Either way, let's roll this questionnaire and find out:
1. What makes you angry?
What makes me angry? To be honest, not a lot of things, apart from:
- Injustice. When someone gets off with murder, that makes my blood boil. They don't deserve to, after taking an innocent life, for no good reason. That's just pure evil. They should do the time for it.
- When people are dishonest. To a degree of heartbreak, and fraud. When they are dishonest enough to cause a breakdown of trust, communication and faith. When they destroy everything through their own foolishness.
- People who boast continuously. As they say, pride comes before a fall.
- When people offend people or make fun of them for no good reason. Why do it?
- When people get accused for no good reason, or their personal beliefs questioned/ persecuted because of them. It's a free country.
- People who are angry for no good reason.
- People who want to make profit from others' misfortunes, when they can easily be cured/ helped and people who also wanna make profit from personal things and faiths. Exploitation also.
2. What do you dislike most about people?
Again not a lot of things but:
People are fake for the sake of it, who don't stay true to themselves. (Disloyal and dishonesty).
People who think they are better than everyone else. (And bullies).
People who make fun of people who are different.
3. What do you like most about people?
The fact that everyone is unique. And everyone has a different level of connectivity to you, and that there are still parts of others to be discovered as time progresses. I also like the fact that people can change as time progresses into something more beautiful and genuine. And the fact that even identical twins have their quirks and are different from each other.
4. Do you like animals? Why?
Of course. I like the way baby animals look, the fact that animals can make good pets, can be of use to humans, can make the surroundings look pretty and easily adapt to be used for various uses (even once they die).
5. Do you care about being fashionable?
Fashionable? I like clothes, and I like being comfortable also. I guess I like to look good from time to time. Especially when I get dressed up to go out. Or try on a new outfit. That also helps perk me up a bit. All in all, being comfortable and wearing something practical is more important than being fashionable, imo. But you can still be all three.
6. Do you prefer to fit in or stand out?
Stand out. I enjoy being me, and interacting with other different people around me in my environment. I see myself as an individual made by God, and thank him for making me me. When people become clones of each other, they start to lose their individuality, and become less true to themselves and end up as sell-outs.
7. What activities do you enjoy?
- Writing novels.
- Researching things.
- Video games.
- Long walks.
- Fast-Paced car rides.
- Improv Comedy.
- Music production.
- Paintballing (but could do it more).
- Cooking (could do it more too).
8. Do you like being in a relationship? Why/why not?
A relationship? I guess so, especially if we have a deep connection in it. Casual relationships can work well too, as long as we both remain in contact with each other. Everybody needs some lovin' at some stage. But again, To quote the famous song from The Sweet:
"Love is like oxygen
You get too much, you get too high
Not enough and you're gonna die
Love gets you high"
[To be honest, I'm still looking for someone to love]
9. What do you spend the most time thinking about?
Honestly? My surroundings, song lyrics, God, the things I dreamed about and the things I remember from childhood and things that remind me of them.
10. How much have you changed over the years? Who were you as a child?
A lot. As a child, I was outgoing, crazy, a little misunderstood and intelligent/imaginative. I was likeable and happy. I was a dreamer, and a little sensitive.
Over the years, I have become a lot more in-touch with my immediate environment (I live in the moment a lot and am good at improvising and am quite practical), pleasant, less crazy (more down to Earth), still intelligent and likeable. I am very sociable, still a bit sensitive (a lot less), more moralistic and understanding. I can take constructive criticism well, and can solve conflicts.
11. What makes you feel secure?
- My Surroundings
- A roof over my head.
12. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
People as a whole can be easily misled, and become like sheeple people and loose their individuality if they don't make judgements for themselves and listen to the media too much. People worry a lot about fitting it. They shouldn't. They should be the person they were intended to be, and educate themselves freely. They shouldn't be afraid to let their colors run and be human.
13. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
- My friends? Whoever I click with the best. I am very outgoing, so I consider a lot of people my friends.
- I behave like myself. Normal self, mostly.
13. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
- Outwardly, I would explain to them why I believed what I did, and also prove them wrong if they were wrong. I would keep my cool and not be offended.
- Inwardly, I would be a little pissed off. Maybe offended, but not show it. I am good at keeping straight-faced in debates.
14. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
A child? What?! I don't want any children at the moment. I like kids, but I'm not ready for any.
Remember: Safe Sex, people.
15. What do you think of
Chores? Too lazy for them!
(But when I do tidy up, I try make it as fun, efficient and quick as possible).
Uhmn... feel free to ask me more questions if you need to.