• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Plase type me,i dont even know what i am,anymore.Qestionares,suggestions,anything pls

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What's your favorite type?

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INTJ 5w4 Sp/Sx

Slavius15

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
I could see INTJ,but why do you think i am 5w4?

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
thread title and posting style do not seem NTJ to me fwiw

Slavius15

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Does it matter,if you know me? What matters is can you help me or not?

Slavius15

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
(Devouted to five sounds) When the man is in the despair of lack of knowledge he will write quick and direct post about what bothers him,particulary if he wonts to deal with an issue ASAP. :)

Slavius15

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
It says:"vBulletin Message

Slavius15, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It says:"vBulletin Message

Slavius15, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

It only does that to ENTJ types, so...

Slavius15

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Very smart answer no doubt,like a fools errand of a knight.