• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Personality Confusion

Gladius

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
I've decided to make another questionnaire as I've become unsure whether I truely am an INTJ or not. Here's my former questionnaire: http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/what-s-my-type-/73405-unclear-personality-type-sorry.html But I'd like to create a new one to discuss the recent questions troubling me. Some people have told me I'm an INTP whereas some says IxTJ and with IxTJ leaning towards ISTJ over INTJ. I'd like to hear your thoughts with motivation as to why you think like you do, thanks!

1. What makes you angry?

I don't easily get angry and I personally believe some people are too offendable. The few ways to make me angry is to judge me unfairly, E.g. someone (Administrator, Moderator...) abusing their powers against me in particular. Blaming me unfairly also gets on my nerves. Lets take a Dota2 match for example and someone blames me for the loss of the match although from my own perspectiver, It wasn't my fault, at least not mine alone. I'm also incredible annoyed by people unjustly being partial for the sake of protection. I recall once when someone's little brother began harassing me out of nowhere and as I threw insults back his big brother suddenly started insulting me and said something similar to this: "If you insult my little brother, you make this my problem". That's just incredibly irritable, I can't accept such an unjust partiality.

2. What do you dislike most about people?
Beyond not liking manipulative people and the like, I'd rather go more in depth than the surface dislikes:

I dislike people who easily takes offense to statements or jokes being said. I recall situations where I've said "I'd like to be a Dictator" and some people took some real offense to it, saying "Dictators are all evil, how can you even think such a thing?". Personally I don't accociate the word Dictator with evil, just that the people who possessed it and have done a lot of crap happened to be dictators. Now if I bring Adolf Hitler into the picture as I'm talking about dictators, to me he's a dead man, a historical person who's a great topic of dicussion. I don't support Hitler's decision but in comparission to most people I know it seems to be an awful thing to even mention his name. I've seen other people (Aswell as doing it myself) Nicking Adolf Hitler in various online games and it has triggered such emotional reactions out of some people, heck it even got some people banned depending on the place. Some people were even unwilling to cooperate the game or work because some of their teammates nicked Adolf Hitler, throwing the game that way.

I also dislike conventional people who're not willing to go against the social norms. I see no point in being a "Mass Human" who have lost my identity and I can't seem to understand why anyone would follow social norms making little sense. To me my moral compass is my own and I don't want it unfluenced by outside powers. This is why people who seem to lack their own moral compass (If you ask me as of now what my Moral Compass is, I don't have one spelled out by rules. My moral compass works intuitively as I stand in the specific situation, telling me what's right and wrong and I follow my hunches depending on what it tells me) annoys me. In short, I make abductions out of situations. I don't want other people butting in telling me "This is how you dress. This is how you eat. This is what you should be. This is how you should react to this situation..." > They've just inherited the Social norms and claimed it as their own instead of critically thinking for themselves, questioning it whether or not it's the most efficient way, if it truely makes sense to live a life society has given them rather than finding their own path.

This is also why I dislike people who're quick to judge others outwardly, for example they seem someone doing something they personally don't like, be it eating a specific food, playing a specific game... Eitherway there seems to be a need to state "Why are you doing that? - It's crap!" Personally I don't see this having anything with them to do, so why the heck do people care? Talking about care, I'm also annoyed when I'm browsing my interests during my freetime and people have to butt in asking me "What's that?" and can't stand no for an answer. My interests are my own, I don't need and I don't want people to know everything about my privacy, my hobbies etc.

Other things I don't like is people who're all about parties during the weekends. People who're asking "What's for next weekend?" and neglects their current duty, e.g. the studies in school. I don't understand why some people are quick to start drinking, start smoking and test out all the kind of intoxicants there is to try out. We humans have our natural needs and if we don't have a need for e.g. tobacco by nature, why make a need? This statement saying "If there's no need for it, why consume it?" was what made people believe me to be an ISTJ as they're quite the teetotalers. I recall a situation when I was talking to someone "How do you think today's society would be if Hitler had won the second world war? For better and worse." and someone jumped in saying "Do you seriously like to talk about such things?" which I replied "Yes, I enjoy philosophing about possibilities." to. Now, what was remarkable here was her reply back to me "The only thing I enjoy philosophing about is whether I should have 2, 4 or 6 beers this weekend".

I also don't like over-enthusiastically people who believes their enthusiasm is everyone else's aswell. I don't want to be brought to different events that I see no importance in, events that isn't providing me with anything of value and is nothing but a waste of my time. For some reason I'm willed to accept them for being enthusiastic, but they're not willed to accept me for being unenthusiastic about something. They argue the events is for the sake of bonding people closer together, which isn't on my list of importance. But this is something that I can't say aloud of perhaps even think without being alienated by the rest of society. That's why I often feel I need to put up a social-mask at times to be someone I'm not, not as in going against what is right and wrong but more as in hiding my true-self, my true opinions and world views.

Some people also expect me to enjoy talking about what they do, such as the celebrtities (Fanatical if you ask me) and are incredibly surprised if I don't follow up on what the celebrities are currently up to. I've a lot of knowledge, but general knowledge is not one because I don't see the importance of it. But because of that I've often been told "Do you live under a rock?" for not keeping up. What I'd rather talk about is Philosophy (Methaphysics, Ethical discussions primarily, I'm not much for the naturalphilosophy).

3. What do you like most about people?

This is in short the opposite regarding what I dislike about people. Basically I like like-minded people, people who doesn't easily take offense to jokes or statements necessary to be stated to improve something. I also like it when people are unconventional, preserving their own identity. Talking about unconventionality I like it when people goes against the flow to find out who they really are and what is important to them. I don't see why people gives them resistance for what they're doing is impressionable to me and is something that should be encouraged. I like people who values silence and if not that, serious idea-discussions over trendy discussions such as "Cars, fashion...." or the classic "weather". If possible I'd like to engage myself talking about metaphysics (God, the Soul, Meaning of life...) and ethical discussions (This is right during X circumstances and wrong during Y circumstances...) and this is something the philosophy classes provide me, or would provide me rather said in case the people attending it would actually be there of free will rather than as an obligative class. Outside the class, I can't find anyone or rather said I believe nyself not to be capable of finding anyone who're interested in the same things I am (Mainly Theology and Philosophy). Other traits I like about people are the loyal, devoted ones, those who sticks to their commitments. Lets use a couple as an example for demostration, I don't understand why there's the need to cheat against the ones they've given their word to.

4. do you like animals? why? I like some animals, mainly cats. I'm not much of a dog person to be honest. Why I like cats however is something I'm not sure of myself. Cuddling with them just makes me think of the feeling when I'm eating raspberry and I like that.

5. do you care about being fashionable? why/why not? I don't care much at all about being fashionable. Being fashionable means being like the vast majority and it doesn't provide me anything of value. All it does is inviting empty-flatter that I don't need. Imagine yourself a graduation crowded by people. These people are by majority wearing the finest of clothes, be it for showing off or be it because it's a social norm. But amongst these, one guy stands there with the sweatpants and a regular t-shirt that he has worn for the entire week. That someone would definitely be me, thinking "I'm here for the sake of the graduation. I do not need these social rituals, it's but a waste of time. The only thing I need is the paper of graduation, which to begin with was the reason as to why I come. I'm not interested in the graduation, it's people or anything of that to begin with. So be glad I came." However, I've been forced into dressing up at times, because I do see the importance in it that it gains respect amongst simple-minded people judging a book by it's cover over by points-earned, which is how I judge people. But that's not why I dressed up although I realized that importance, it's just that my mother (ESF[J]) refused to attend if I'd not dress up like the rest. In addition to not see the point in social norms and empty-flatter I also find buying fashionable clothes I'm only going to use a few times expensive. And the more times I use it (If I use it once by having it bought) greater the chance I'll be forced into wearing it again.

6. do you prefer to fit in or stand out? It depends how you mean standing out. If standing out means being a hot-topic for better or worse then I'd rather not stand out. But if standing out means refusing being like everyone else preserving my own identity, then I'd rather stand out even if it would be for the worse. Basically I'd rather fit in, preserving my limited energy just doing my own thing as the days goes on but if that means losing myself, then I'd do my outmost to be who I am, even if it means standing out or fighting the entire world.

7. what activities do you enjoy? There's not much I enjoy. I'm more often than not neutral to every experience unless I in advance feel like I won't like it. However if you refer to physical activites something I enjoy is swimming. I don't like swimming itself (Although I don't particularly dislike it either), I just like the sensation of the water against my skin. I also like taking a walk during the evening when there's not a lot of people outside, thinking about various things (All from MBTI to philosophing) and as I walk I'm more often than not failing to notice what's going on around me. E.g. I could have walked one path a hundred times just to notice something outstanding that everyone else would have noticed at the time but which I just noticed. This is exactly why I've no knowledge at all where anything lies in my village. When someone asks me "Lets meet up at X" and X is a specific place such as a streetname and I ask "Where is that?" and they're all like "You don't know, for real?". Even as they explain it, on my way there I'm likely to get lost as I suck at orientating. I also like ball-sports such as Basket, although I don't know why here. I just happen to like it, one reason might be because I'm 'alright' at it compared to most sports as I'm incredibly unathletic and just end up hurting myself at most sports.

8. do you like being in a relationship? why/why not? It depends from which perspective I see it from. I'd like to be in a relationship, but I'd not like to be in a relationship for the sake of being in a relationship. I'd like to find love, but because I believe myself to never have experienced it, I wonder whether or not I ever will. When it comes to love I'm quite a handful as I don't often know what I feel about a specific person, at least not if someone would ask me straight out. In the past I've been through some crises about loved ones dying (In this situation, cats primairly). Here some people would argue that cats isn't the same thing as human beings, but if close the pain is still the same thing. But since I've experienced death multiple times I've gotten more used to getting through crises and I'm afraid that some people would see me as cold nowadays for not crying at a funeral if e.g. a human close to me would die. Either would I react to the situation by feeling a pain inwardly, but not expressing it or the pain would be delayed to after the funeral when I've had time to think how I truely felt. But this way of dealing with something is alien to most people. If I'd sum up I'm not really emotionally expressive (Even my face is most of the times expressionless but one that gives out an all-or-nothing laugh and reverts back to it's original expressionless face in a matter of seconds) and I more often than not don't know how I feel, and would probably feel a minor 'panic' if someone asked me out of nowhere to talk about my feelings. This aswell as my unconventionality (I'm not traditional at all about gifts such as flowers or chocolate) - Not only don't I see the point of such trivial things but it also costs unnecessary money (I'm conservative with money). If someone would give me a gift I'd prefer some practical that I can eat but I'd probably feel indebted to repay them with a gift or something aswell. But yes, I don't believe most people would keep up with my personality in a relationship but even so I wish to experience love as in caring for, missing and just the sensation of someone else being close over a casual sex / relationship that goes against my dogmas. But once I devote myself to someone, I'd be the most loyal person they will ever know.

9. what do you spend the most time thinking about? I tend to spend some my time thinking about different arguements as to why the christian / Islam / Judaism god exists and as to why he doesn't exist, although my personal belief is that he exists. I tend to see things from various perspectives ad I enjoy playing with the different possibilities to see it from. I'm also thinking about ethical discussions such as "When is it right to take a life and when isn't it?". I'm not particularly interested in transfering the outcome of e.g. the ethical conclusion to be a practical rule guiding my life but just having something to think about in my head. I even happen to think about the same things again which I've thought of once before just to have something to play around with in my head. I also like to think about myself being the last human on earth, or the last male on earth (Harem fantasys) or how I'd be if I were some kind of monster no one knew of, what I'd do as one and things like that. Even as a Dictator works, what a kind of rules I'd establish to create an utopia. But it has to be stated that most of the things in my head I see no need to have realized in real life, I'm fine keeping it to myself only. In fact I'm not even interested in realizing most of it but I'd rather just have various ideas to play around with in my head, sometimes inhuman things. E.g. if I think of myself as a Serial Killer going around trying out various ways of doing stuff doesn't mean I want to be a Serial Killer or would ever try to become. I just enjoy playing around with the idea itself.

10. How much have you changed over the years? Who were you as a child? I've changed quite a lot to be honest. While younger (Although still young) I was more insecure than I am now (Although I still am insecure to some extenth, I never feel completely sure about anything in real life as anything could be. I don't know anything, I only know what I believe myself to know, meaning any possibility might be true). I was also more sensitive back then, I took all critism given to me to heart and felt offended by it. But after various experiences (Such as being trolled online or coming through crises but generally aswell developing as I aged) I've grown a much thicker skin and rarely take something to heart nowadays. I recall that I frequently role-played with my toys, giving them various custom imaginary names and personalities. I really enjoyed role playing and I still do. I was also more social back then (My ESFJ mother forced me into a football club for one) although I still remembers scenarios where I'd rather have perceived it objectively first before entering it. Some times I'm glad I was pushed into trying out something unfamiliar and sometimes I knew I was right in advance. But I was never completely social though, but I was definitely more social back then compared to now. Nowadays I sit mostly infront of the computer all days trying to spend as little energy as possible and I rarely interact with the outside world outside school.

11. what makes you feel secure? I feel secure having a belief system which would be god in this case. Believing him to watch my back helps me coping with difficult situations aswell as trying out new things I'm unfamiliar with how works. I also feel secure through being myself, following my own path in life what I enjoy. I don't feel any security from material goods such as items or money, but I'd like to have enough to live a comfortable life (Bills paid and some hand-money from time to time) that's basically all I need. I don't need a shiny house, expensive cars, fashionable clothes, alot of furniture etc. It costs unnecessary money, takes unnecessary place and something I'd probably grow tired of anyway (I easily grow tired of things, e.g. projects. I can be hyper-ehtusiastic sometimes about a project for a day and the next day I just don't feel enthusiastic at all about that project, but feel for starting something new and it goes on).

12. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one. If I quote Sigmund Freud "I have found little that is 'good' about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all. That is something that you cannot say aloud, or perhaps even think." This is exactly what I think about people as a whole. There're expections of course, but from my experience this applies to most people I've come across. Prevalent social problems are that people not being interested in having a large social-network, people who'd rather stay home over partying all night, people who don't have the talent to easily chat with strangers they've just met, people who cares little for the social norms expected from us are looked upon as strange, weird, and are alienated if they'd ever reveal their true self. Many people loses their own identity to be a 'mass-human' just fitting in.

13. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them? I chose my friends with "Quality over quantity" and by points earned from each individual. I think we all ought to judge others' by their content and not their cover. Social statuses, material goods or generally show-offs means little to me and are perhaps even looked down upon. I don't understand this idol worship or this "How wonderful!" when someone's picked up by someone owning an expensive car at all, and I don't want to understand it either. I'm trying to chose people with similar views to me, or at least people who would accept my views, accept me for being who I am instead of leaving me once they found out something that's unpleasant to their mind. But unfortunately such people are rare to come across and I'm fine with being alone in silence anyway. But I do have some people I'd rather refer to as "Aquintances" over "Friends" to be honest that I hang out with during school, but never during my leisure time. How I behave around most people, huh? Well, I tend not to reveal too much about myself as I don't think I've any "Friends" from my own definition of what a friend is. For a true friend is someone who I can entrust with everything, thoughts, secrets and no one like that exists from what I've come across this far. That's why I don't tend to reveal too much about my private life to my "friends" but just get along talking about daily matters such as studies. However, when (if) some of them would start talking about something trendy, I'd either try to redirect the situation or I'd space out in my own mind turning on a kind of auto-pilot mode replying "Mm, Well, Ok, I see." while I in fact am clueless what they're talking about.

13. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction? Good question. Depending on who the "Friend" is I'd react differently. Inwardly if the condition is that I don't expect anything from him / her It wouldn't matter at all. Thoughts would probably be "I don't expect anythimg. Perhaps there's little point in reasoning as it'd lead nowhere". Ouwardly it would probably be somewhat along "Alright, if that's your opinion". If the "friend" would actually be a friend, inwardly I'd disagree with him of course, if it's major clash I'd probably be struck with a minor 'feeling' in my stomach. Outwardly I'd be interested in hearing his opinion as to why he reached the conclusion he did. Afterall I'm not sure about anything, my beliefs might be wrong. Therefore I more often than not disbelieve but I rarely disapprove of thoughts. We'd then (Hopefully) spend some hours discussing our thoughts, hopefully arguing both for and against our own arguements. But the truth is, even if someone wins an arguement doesn't mean they're right. For example if someone would say (Although ethical arguements can't ever be defined from one perspective alone) "Killing people for the sake of killing people is allowed. It's a good freetime hobby" and even if he'd win that arguement, it doesn't mean he's right. It just means the opposite arguer couldn't think of a good enough counter-arguement.

14. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why? I'm afraid I'm not cut out for raising a child. One reason is because I'm not interested in having any children as of now (Nor am I planning on having any in the future as of now). But a child would take of my free-time. I've a rather low 'energy-level' so me being restricted into something and am not allowed to be independant would exhaust me and I'm afraid I'd end up taking it out on my child. That's one reason as to why I don't want a child, for my own sake aswell as the child's sake. However assuming I did succeed in raising a child I'd not be partial with it. If the child has done something unjust, he'll need to learn taking the consequences of it. However, I'd help him out if he's in need of help and regrets his wrongdoings. I'd also like to see my child being schooled well and if he ever needed help with education, I'd help him learn. But I'd not forced my child into anything he doesn't want, I'll let him be independant and make his own decision. I'd however, support him in most of his decisions (There're of course exceptions I'd never allow, such as prostitution). But it's important the child finds his own way in lfie, his own strength and weaknesses, likes and dislikes. I won't affect that for him.

15. What do you think of daily chores? Daily chores is a pain in the ass. I'm incredibly lazy and I've a very limited energy-level. I'm also very imcompetent when it comes to working with my body. I've seriously no clue what to do hands-on and either do I end up hurting myself or I demolish the thing I'm supposed to fix / create / work on...
I'd much rather use my head to figure out problems (Not natrualscientifical issues).

Last Words:
I hope what I've written above will be helpful. If someone wants additional information, feel free to ask me. As of now, please help typing me accordingly to my personality type. It doesn't matter to me whether you're correct or wrong, sure or unsure. The fact that you try to help me is enough.

00c

Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Let's play DOTA.

The vast majority isn't fashionable by any means. The vast majority are SJs with Si who care little for the material or physical. I'm leaning much more towards INTP than INTJ and perhaps 5w4 instead of 6w5 given your whole emphasis towards individuality. This wall of text bugs me though, a lot of it is extraneous, maybe I'll read through it later.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Tell the nay-sayers that benevolent dictators aren't evil.

Gladius

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
I thought more the info, the better :p
Also, if some of my answers are irrelevant to the subject and you feel you don't have enough information, please ask me some other questions that I can answer.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Enneagram or MBTI? Or either?

Gladius

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Primairly MBTI, but if you wish to (re)type my Enneagram aswell (Even socionics is fine) you're more than welcome to do so :)

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Primairly MBTI, but if you wish to (re)type my Enneagram aswell (Even socionics is fine) you're more than welcome to do so :)

Are you interested in improving systems over time? Or would you just work with the system as it exists?
Would you rather be an owner/boss, a contractor for a business, or a worker bee?

Gladius

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Are you interested in improving systems over time? Or would you just work with the system as it exists?
Would you rather be an owner/boss, a contractor for a business, or a worker bee?

I hope I understand your first question correctly, as I'm not entirely sure what you're asking for.
I would pick the former over the latter here, that said improving systems over time. If I use a gaming community as an example with it's established rules, if these rules could be improved then I want to help improve the system. I'm very reluctant to play by rules not making any sense to me. This is exactly why I like being in moderator / administrator position where I have the ability to influence the rules and make sure that applications for moderator seats are done fairly, to avoid recruiting imcompetent moderators.

Your second question, that's a tough one. I guess it all comes down to what kind of work it is? I'd like to be a boss to influence the working rules, to make sure everyone are treated justly and to avoid internal corruption. But on the other hand being a boss can be extremely draining of energy when it comes to directing other people. This is why I'd like to be the 'Left-hand' of the Boss, which would probably entitle me as a boss, but not the highest one.

Not really sure what to accociate conductor with, but I'm thinking of some guy building a guy, or leading the project building a house.

I'd like to be a worker bee in case the boss is considered competent. Then I'm just as fine following / working. However, if the boss is imcompetent and no one can or is willingly to take over then I'll probably step in to take charge. However, if that's not possible I might quit in case I see it leading nowhere.

Sorry that I wasn't capable of giving you the answer you asked for.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I hope I understand your first question correctly, as I'm not entirely sure what you're asking for.
I would pick the former over the latter here, that said improving systems over time. If I use a gaming community as an example with it's established rules, if these rules could be improved then I want to help improve the system. I'm very reluctant to play by rules not making any sense to me. This is exactly why I like being in moderator / administrator position where I have the ability to influence the rules and make sure that applications for moderator seats are done fairly, to avoid recruiting imcompetent moderators.

Your second question, that's a tough one. I guess it all comes down to what kind of work it is? I'd like to be a boss to influence the working rules, to make sure everyone are treated justly and to avoid internal corruption. But on the other hand being a boss can be extremely draining of energy when it comes to directing other people. This is why I'd like to be the 'Left-hand' of the Boss, which would probably entitle me as a boss, but not the highest one.

Not really sure what to accociate conductor with, but I'm thinking of some guy building a guy, or leading the project building a house.

I'd like to be a worker bee in case the boss is considered competent. Then I'm just as fine following / working. However, if the boss is imcompetent and no one can or is willingly to take over then I'll probably step in to take charge. However, if that's not possible I might quit in case I see it leading nowhere.

Sorry that I wasn't capable of giving you the answer you asked for.

Sounds like INTJ to me. I bolded the points that most indicated INTJ.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

The problem with this is that they know that the bold is the INTJ answer.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

24217997.jpg

Gladius

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
I did indeed suspect he was refering to INTJ, or Te in generally more exact. And the way you're putting this feels a little promoting to the INTJ's, as in I'd deliberately answer the question to reflect who I want to be instead of who I am. Or that I subconciously answer it from an INTJ perspective because I'm currently typed as an INTJ. If that's not the case, then I'm wrong here. However if I'm somewhat right here then you've my word that's not the case. This questionnaire is serious and I want to get myself typed correctly. I don't see what I'd achieve by claiming things not-applying to me. Therefore no need to worry about that.

00c

Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It seems more like strong Ni and Ne to me with a prominent Fe and Si making him more of an INTP. He really has no concern for the material, and physical activities in the present world seem to be of relatively little importance and even though Se would be inferior for INTJ, they would care more for the sort. No? Laziness in the general sense is more of an Si thing, I would say, as those who have dominant Se or have it anywhere in their main 4 stack are more action-oriented than thought-oriented. ESTPs are even referred to as the Doers. All of the cautious mumbo-jumbo which practically translates to "you should be like me, I don't understand why you do what you do, it's all so crazy and you don't do it like me, but you should!" seems more like Fe-Si than Fi-Se.
All the emphasis on individuality screams enneagram 4 and the all the rest would suggest a 5 wing, maybe sp/sx. I'm lazy right now, so take these few sentences with a grain of salt.

indra

is
MBTI Type
jedi
Enneagram
I remember long ago
When the sun was shining
And all the stars were bright all through the night
In the wake of this madness, as I held you tight
So long ago

Gladius

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
I remember long ago
When the sun was shining
And all the stars were bright all through the night
In the wake of this madness, as I held you tight
So long ago

I don't understand what this poem is supposed to mean.
Is it a metaphor of some kind?

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
I think INTP. No Ni dom ever has, does or in generations to come will believe "the more detail, the better" ;)

Gladius

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
I think INTP. No Ni dom ever has, does or in generations to come will believe "the more detail, the better" ;)
Wait, could you quote the part where you found this so I can see what context it was used in?

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Wait, could you quote the part where you found this so I can see what context it was used in?

Surely you must have said it to yourself before you wrote the essay that makes up your opening post.

Gladius

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Surely you must have said it to yourself before you wrote the essay that makes up your opening post.

I've written half-assed questionnaires with much less information in the past. However, due to lack of information people couldn't type me correctly. This was because I failed to provide them significant information and instead provided them the information I recalled as 'Useful' from reading stereotypes, and quoted the parts from different stereotypes that I recalled applying to me. However, as I then only mentioned information based on the few stereotypes I've read through, I didn't mention the information from other stereotypes also applying to me. This is why I now tried to provide as much information as possible to bring information from various areas to avoid a misconception due to lack of information.

And if I can change the statement (think INTP. No Ni dom ever has, does or in generations to come will believe "the more detail, the better") into a question and reply to it thenceforth. I've mixed feelings about a lot of details. I like details when it comes to decision making. Let us assume I'm in the position of judging other people who have been in a fight, during such cirucmstances I'd say "More the detail, the better" so I know what to expect aswell as being capable of judging it fairly. Which is also why I provided a lot of details in this questionnaire to allow others to judge me based on sufficient information.

On the other hand I don't like dealing with a lot of details as in forcing myself to memorize a lot of information at once, especially not if the area isn't interesting to me. It tires me out and it's not effective at all. Let us assume there's a certain treshold, under the treshold I can remember all the details but if it exceeds that I don't even remember what's below the treshold any more. That's simply too much details for me to handle. Another example, imagine yourself creation programs where you've to create various things, be it maps in games, be it character designs or just decorating areas. I've no sense for details in such a situation. When I'm writing an essay and have to explain the environment or the characters I'm incredibly bad with words how to describe it. I'm much better with working out stories, personalities and my imagination just flow as I write. That's why I never make a detailed plan what to write in advance, I just write and it all comes naturally to me.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
I've written half-assed questionnaires with much less information in the past. However, due to lack of information people couldn't type me correctly. This was because I failed to provide them significant information and instead provided them the information I recalled as 'Useful' from reading stereotypes, and quoted the parts from different stereotypes that I recalled applying to me. However, as I then only mentioned information based on the few stereotypes I've read through, I didn't mention the information from other stereotypes also applying to me. This is why I now tried to provide as much information as possible to bring information from various areas to avoid a misconception due to lack of information.

And if I can change the statement (think INTP. No Ni dom ever has, does or in generations to come will believe "the more detail, the better") into a question and reply to it thenceforth. I've mixed feelings about a lot of details. I like details when it comes to decision making. Let us assume I'm in the position of judging other people who have been in a fight, during such cirucmstances I'd say "More the detail, the better" so I know what to expect aswell as being capable of judging it fairly. Which is also why I provided a lot of details in this questionnaire to allow others to judge me based on sufficient information.

On the other hand I don't like dealing with a lot of details as in forcing myself to memorize a lot of information at once, especially not if the area isn't interesting to me. It tires me out and it's not effective at all. Let us assume there's a certain treshold, under the treshold I can remember all the details but if it exceeds that I don't even remember what's below the treshold any more. That's simply too much details for me to handle. Another example, imagine yourself creation programs where you've to create various things, be it maps in games, be it character designs or just decorating areas. I've no sense for details in such a situation. When I'm writing an essay and have to explain the environment or the characters I'm incredibly bad with words how to describe it. I'm much better with working out stories, personalities and my imagination just flow as I write. That's why I never make a detailed plan what to write in advance, I just write and it all comes naturally to me.

You give examples to express yourself clearly, and do not speak in generalities. I am just looking at your thought processes in text, how you try and argue, and that is more proof of an xNTP (or STJ) personality type: they understand a situation through giving specific examples. The other option is ISTJ and some people may think you may vibe that way (because of the E6) but I feel Ne is higher in the function order.