User Tag List

First 234

Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

@Gladius Te-Fi users, such as all of those in the Gamma quadra and Delta quadra can and do use social masks, everyone does, but they use them mostly as a means to an end rather than a natural way of being. Those in the Gamma quadra are however recognized for being more adept at using these social masks as they also have Se-Ni which is more aware of the current world and more fixated on accomplishing set tasks and can be a little more aggressive. It's more manipulation than it is being nice just to be nice or being mean just to be mean as Fe-Ti tends to do.
    ENTJ and ESTJ are regarded as one of the meaner types (both belonging to gamma/delta) and this is a result of their characteristic blunt Te and inferior Fi and along with inferior Fi their Fe would be incredibly weak which would lead to very little sugarcoating or care to spare others feelings. Sugarcoating and general evasiveness of critiquing, but talking behind ones back and the sort would tend to be found a lot more in Fe-Ti types and as a result they are more liked for their superficiality and "easygoing" ways in contrast to Te-Fi's hard deconstruction of whatever it is they may be judging, mostly in efforts to "fix it" rather than to instill some emotion and actually try to be disliked and hated.
    You may be an INFJ who mistyped on the more simple MBTI tests as an INTJ and is an Enneagram 4w5 which I would say is evident on your overbearing emphasis on individuality and tendency towards learning.
    INTP, enneagram 4w5, sp/sx, perhaps. Your mention of "exceptions to the rule" is a rather Ti thing to say, maybe you just want to be an INTJ with your entire little heart. Ultimately, it's up to you.
    tumblr
    It's no fun to lose.

After careful examination of all the facts I conclude you are a completely normal young person.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    EII Ni

general evasiveness of critiquing, but talking behind ones back and the sort would tend to be found a lot more in Fe-Ti types and as a result they are more liked for their superficiality and "easygoing" ways in contrast to Te-Fi's hard deconstruction of whatever it is they may be judging
    This statement is particularly true.

Your mention of "exceptions to the rule" is a rather Ti thing to say, maybe you just want to be an INTJ with your entire little heart. Ultimately, it's up to you.
    "maybe you just want to be an INTJ with your entire little heart" - There's a possibility that might be the case. But then again if truely wanted to be nothing but an INTJ, I'd have set with my last questionnaire(s) instead of asking to get a retype. To be honest I've been fond of your descriptions about INTPs thus far, but just because the description you've given applies to me doesn't necessairly mean you're entirely correct, for you may have gotten some details wrong. Though I doubt this to be the case, it should be taken into account instead of just accepting an answer to be true. That's why I, although supporting your thoughts, am debating you to find the truth from reaching conclusions by arguing against my own opinion rather than just sitting and agree.

My main doubts about INTPs though is that Ti is said to be drawn towards complex systems, and the more complex the system the better. To be honest I'm not found of complexity or systems in the terms accociated with INTPs. When I think of complex systems, Ti and INTP I'm simultaneously thinking about physics, mathematics, chemistry and the like. I don't have zero talent in these areas, but I've acknowledged that I do not excel in it naturally, it takes efforts and isn't that interesting a topic if you ask me. I'm more drawn to people related issues, such as moralphilosophy, psychology but also history. Religion is also interesting, especially metaphysical parts. From my own understanding INTPs generally speaking aren't drawn to these areas, except psychology and philosophy somewhat. I also feel like I'm not as deep a thinker as INTPs are labeled as. I feel I lack the depth that INTPs seem to have, as in questioning everything, always having things going on in their heads to figure out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chthonic View Post
    After careful examination of all the facts I conclude you are a completely normal young person.
    I do not need help in regards to personality disorders, but psychological types. Now if you had the time for that joke, can you please give your thoughts about Mbti type?

Quote Originally Posted by Gladius View Post
    I do not need help in regards to personality disorders, but psychological types. Now if you had the time for that joke, can you please give your thoughts about Mbti type?
    My thoughts are that you are unlikely to be accurately typed right now. But if you must pick one go INTJ merely because its the one all young males seem to opt for until they become more conscious in their preferences. I wasn't kidding you sound exactly like every other guy under 20. I am an INTJ and personally I don't think you are one. There's nothing there that particularly says pattern mapper, intuiter, long term strategist, which is what those four letters mean to me.

INTJ is the goto MBTI type when you're a surly young person who likes solitary pursuits.

Likewise I don't see a lot of INTP in you either. Those guys usually scream crazy logic to me and I have trouble following their rants or getting the sub-context of their posts, but you don't seem to have that thing about you. If I had to take a stab at it I'd put you in the ISTJ camp.

As for your enneagram though...I have trouble seeing E6. You sound like a type 1.

Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

My thoughts are that you are unlikely to be accurately typed right now. But if you must pick one go INTJ merely because its the one all young males seem to opt for until they become more conscious in their preferences. I wasn't kidding you sound exactly like every other guy under 20. I am an INTJ and personally I don't think you are one. There's nothing there that particularly says pattern mapper, intuiter, long term strategist, which is what those four letters mean to me.

INTJ is the goto MBTI type when you're a surly young person who likes solitary pursuits.

Likewise I don't see a lot of INTP in you either. Those guys usually scream crazy logic to me and I have trouble following their rants or getting the sub-context of their posts, but you don't seem to have that thing about you. If I had to take a stab at it I'd put you in the ISTJ camp.

As for your enneagram though...I have trouble seeing E6. You sound like a type 1.
    Your input isn't good.

@Gladius Consider taking a test that determines the extent of strength of each of your cognitive functions. As much help as you get you only seem to doubt and question more.
    tumblr
    It's no fun to lose.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    EII Ni

@00c I've taken ones in the past, but I may aswell retake.
    Do you have any links to any 'ok' tests?

Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Gladius View Post
    @00c I've taken ones in the past, but I may aswell retake.
    Do you have any links to any 'ok' tests?
    Keys 2 Cognition - Cognitive Processes
    Jungian Cognitive Functions Test

there's a correlation between the Big 5's types and the MBTI types so you may as well try this too as an additive measure if you're still unsure:
    Big Five Personality Test
    tumblr
    It's no fun to lose.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    EII Ni

keys 2 cognition - Cognitive processes:

Jungian Cognitive Functions Test:

Big Five:

Ah, my escape from having to write something: I agree.