User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 39

  1. #11
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post
    The problem with this is that they know that the bold is the INTJ answer.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  2. #12
    Member Gladius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    EII Ni
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post
    The problem with this is that they know that the bold is the INTJ answer.
    I did indeed suspect he was refering to INTJ, or Te in generally more exact. And the way you're putting this feels a little promoting to the INTJ's, as in I'd deliberately answer the question to reflect who I want to be instead of who I am. Or that I subconciously answer it from an INTJ perspective because I'm currently typed as an INTJ. If that's not the case, then I'm wrong here. However if I'm somewhat right here then you've my word that's not the case. This questionnaire is serious and I want to get myself typed correctly. I don't see what I'd achieve by claiming things not-applying to me. Therefore no need to worry about that.

  3. #13
    Member 00c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    99

    Default

    It seems more like strong Ni and Ne to me with a prominent Fe and Si making him more of an INTP. He really has no concern for the material, and physical activities in the present world seem to be of relatively little importance and even though Se would be inferior for INTJ, they would care more for the sort. No? Laziness in the general sense is more of an Si thing, I would say, as those who have dominant Se or have it anywhere in their main 4 stack are more action-oriented than thought-oriented. ESTPs are even referred to as the Doers. All of the cautious mumbo-jumbo which practically translates to "you should be like me, I don't understand why you do what you do, it's all so crazy and you don't do it like me, but you should!" seems more like Fe-Si than Fi-Se.
    All the emphasis on individuality screams enneagram 4 and the all the rest would suggest a 5 wing, maybe sp/sx. I'm lazy right now, so take these few sentences with a grain of salt.
    tumblr
    It's no fun to lose.

  4. #14
    is indra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    jedi
    Enneagram
    8
    Posts
    1,334

    Default

    I remember long ago
    When the sun was shining
    And all the stars were bright all through the night
    In the wake of this madness, as I held you tight
    So long ago
    Likes senza tema liked this post

  5. #15
    Member Gladius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    EII Ni
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sunyata View Post
    I remember long ago
    When the sun was shining
    And all the stars were bright all through the night
    In the wake of this madness, as I held you tight
    So long ago
    I don't understand what this poem is supposed to mean.
    Is it a metaphor of some kind?

  6. #16
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2014
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    3,380

    Default

    I think INTP. No Ni dom ever has, does or in generations to come will believe "the more detail, the better"

  7. #17
    Member Gladius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    EII Ni
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    I think INTP. No Ni dom ever has, does or in generations to come will believe "the more detail, the better"
    Wait, could you quote the part where you found this so I can see what context it was used in?

  8. #18
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gladius View Post
    Wait, could you quote the part where you found this so I can see what context it was used in?
    Surely you must have said it to yourself before you wrote the essay that makes up your opening post.

  9. #19
    Member Gladius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    EII Ni
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post
    Surely you must have said it to yourself before you wrote the essay that makes up your opening post.
    I've written half-assed questionnaires with much less information in the past. However, due to lack of information people couldn't type me correctly. This was because I failed to provide them significant information and instead provided them the information I recalled as 'Useful' from reading stereotypes, and quoted the parts from different stereotypes that I recalled applying to me. However, as I then only mentioned information based on the few stereotypes I've read through, I didn't mention the information from other stereotypes also applying to me. This is why I now tried to provide as much information as possible to bring information from various areas to avoid a misconception due to lack of information.

    And if I can change the statement (think INTP. No Ni dom ever has, does or in generations to come will believe "the more detail, the better") into a question and reply to it thenceforth. I've mixed feelings about a lot of details. I like details when it comes to decision making. Let us assume I'm in the position of judging other people who have been in a fight, during such cirucmstances I'd say "More the detail, the better" so I know what to expect aswell as being capable of judging it fairly. Which is also why I provided a lot of details in this questionnaire to allow others to judge me based on sufficient information.

    On the other hand I don't like dealing with a lot of details as in forcing myself to memorize a lot of information at once, especially not if the area isn't interesting to me. It tires me out and it's not effective at all. Let us assume there's a certain treshold, under the treshold I can remember all the details but if it exceeds that I don't even remember what's below the treshold any more. That's simply too much details for me to handle. Another example, imagine yourself creation programs where you've to create various things, be it maps in games, be it character designs or just decorating areas. I've no sense for details in such a situation. When I'm writing an essay and have to explain the environment or the characters I'm incredibly bad with words how to describe it. I'm much better with working out stories, personalities and my imagination just flow as I write. That's why I never make a detailed plan what to write in advance, I just write and it all comes naturally to me.

  10. #20
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2014
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    3,380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gladius View Post
    I've written half-assed questionnaires with much less information in the past. However, due to lack of information people couldn't type me correctly. This was because I failed to provide them significant information and instead provided them the information I recalled as 'Useful' from reading stereotypes, and quoted the parts from different stereotypes that I recalled applying to me. However, as I then only mentioned information based on the few stereotypes I've read through, I didn't mention the information from other stereotypes also applying to me. This is why I now tried to provide as much information as possible to bring information from various areas to avoid a misconception due to lack of information.

    And if I can change the statement (think INTP. No Ni dom ever has, does or in generations to come will believe "the more detail, the better") into a question and reply to it thenceforth. I've mixed feelings about a lot of details. I like details when it comes to decision making. Let us assume I'm in the position of judging other people who have been in a fight, during such cirucmstances I'd say "More the detail, the better" so I know what to expect aswell as being capable of judging it fairly. Which is also why I provided a lot of details in this questionnaire to allow others to judge me based on sufficient information.

    On the other hand I don't like dealing with a lot of details as in forcing myself to memorize a lot of information at once, especially not if the area isn't interesting to me. It tires me out and it's not effective at all. Let us assume there's a certain treshold, under the treshold I can remember all the details but if it exceeds that I don't even remember what's below the treshold any more. That's simply too much details for me to handle. Another example, imagine yourself creation programs where you've to create various things, be it maps in games, be it character designs or just decorating areas. I've no sense for details in such a situation. When I'm writing an essay and have to explain the environment or the characters I'm incredibly bad with words how to describe it. I'm much better with working out stories, personalities and my imagination just flow as I write. That's why I never make a detailed plan what to write in advance, I just write and it all comes naturally to me.
    You give examples to express yourself clearly, and do not speak in generalities. I am just looking at your thought processes in text, how you try and argue, and that is more proof of an xNTP (or STJ) personality type: they understand a situation through giving specific examples. The other option is ISTJ and some people may think you may vibe that way (because of the E6) but I feel Ne is higher in the function order.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-10-2017, 05:46 AM
  2. Confused person visiting from PersonalityCafe
    By Melodrama in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-09-2016, 08:37 PM
  3. [ISTP] Are ISTPs the most mysterious/confusing personality type?
    By badger055 in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 01-02-2015, 02:55 PM
  4. INFP or ENFP? ANOTHER confused person :)
    By SpaZZakaZZ in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-22-2009, 07:42 AM
  5. Another Person Confused About Type
    By Orangey in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 07-06-2008, 03:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO