• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ENFP or INFP (Socionics)?

Mychemicalkilljoy

MBTI Type
NOPE
Hey guys! Sorry to bother you all by making yet another thread, but here it goes. I am still confused about my type, but I've narrowed ENFJ and INFJ (Socionics) out of the picture. Since I have absolutely no idea on how to describe myself, I'll just list words that I think describe me... Not really sure who I am though. I don't want to brag, though. This is based off of personality tests and input from friends, since I don't want a bias.

•TOO nice
•Has only 2 or 3 real friends. You will never know who.
•Understanding
•Funny
•Empathetic
•Brave
•Hippie
•Has strong beliefs
•Not afraid to stand up for what I believe in or others
•Musical
•Like a mini-counselor for my friends
•Offers good advice
•Never gets angry
•Acts happy, may not be happy
•Worried about trivial things
•Happy
•Good writer
•Has a creepy insight into the future
•Just "knows" things
•Caring
•Tries to help people TOO much
•Blames myself for everything
•Feeling
•Makes smart decisions
•Falls in love easily
•Poetic

How I describe myself:
•Weird
•Decently nice, I guess...
•Just "knows" things
•Chamelion (I become everyone I meet, or the person I want to be)
•A sorta badass not really that will never happen no one will take me seriously lol
•Doesn't take myself seriously, but takes others seriously
•NOT sentimental whatsoever (When we moved to a house in the same neighborhood, everyone cried and I felt nothing)
•Poetic

MBTI Test Results:
•ENFJ
•ENFP
•INFJ
•INFP
•ISFP
•ISFJ
•INTJ
•ESTJ
•ISTJ

Socionics Test Results:
•ENFj
•INFp
•INFj (only once)

Last edited:

Again_Chloe

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INFP, type 3 enneagram. Imo.

robowolf

MBTI Type
FREE
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
•Like a mini-counselor for my friends
•Never gets angry
•Acts happy, may not be happy
•Has a creepy insight into the future
•Just "knows" things
•Caring
•Tries to help people TOO much
•Decently nice, I guess...
•Chamelion (I become everyone I meet, or the person I want to be)

If it's only between INFp and ENFp then I'd say Fe/Ni (MBTI), so most likely INFp.

ENFp 9 is also possible, but your profile says 2w3 so I don't know.

00c

Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
How do you rule out ENFJ and INFJ but score ENFj and INFp on socionics? ENFJ is ENFj, INFp is INFJ and INFj is INFP so if you have to rule anything out it would have to be ENFP and INFP.

Fe - "Chameleon", "sweet", caring, hardly ever as outwardly emotionless as Fi users may seem, but perhaps less authentic, but generally more lovable, but also more detestable. "I'm nice so everyone else should be nice".
Ni - "Just knows things", more focused than Ne. "Sometimes I think I'm psychic".
Se - Everything present related, all the writing, adventures you mentioned you like taking, music stuff, your aforementioned rebelliousness, your disregard for the past, dabbling in aesthetically pleasing things although some people generally like to play that aspect of themselves down when talking of it and be more humble or whatever than they actually are.
Ti - Lack of outward objectivity and biased opinion in contrast to the characteristic "bluntness" of Te. A lot of what-ifs and maybes.

2w3 ENFJ that likes to hug and smile at everyone and will probably tell their kids to be nice if they ever have mean opinions.
Consider taking the Big 5 if you're still unsure. Big Five Personality Test
Global 5/Big 5 to Jung/MBTI/Kiersey correlations

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Absolutly an ENFP in both MBTI and socionics

Mychemicalkilljoy

MBTI Type
NOPE
image.jpg

Resultssss [MENTION=23686]00c[/MENTION]

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Getting very strong ENFP (MBTI), Enneagram 9 vibes.

BlackDog

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I agree, seems ENFP.